Europe thread

Mont Saint-Michel

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/world/europe/86400651/kiwi-tourist-who-jumped-off-venice-bridge-dies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basilica of St. Nicholas, Amsterdam (OC)

brussels royal greenhouses of laeken

cathedral of Antwerp

Castle Square, Warsaw

St. Isaac's Cathedral

Amazing pic.

Quinta da Regaleira,Sintra

Petit Palais, Paris

Grand Palais, Paris

Palais Garnier, Paris

S. Marco Basilica, Venezia

The Portal to Hell Itself, Berlin

Trajan Column and Vittoriano, Roma

That image brought back a flashback of a strange French show I remember watching in the mid 90's. It was a physical game show set on a former offshore prison or castle or something, does anyone know what it was?

"Fort Boyard"

Subhuman anglos need to watch TV to know what Mont Saint Michelle is..you are so dumb...

fuck off ranko

Thanks user thats it
>its still on
Didn't expect that
It is not the same thing spaghetti nigger, it just reminded me of it

I couldnt have told you either. I know it but just the looks.

Meanwhile in the US, Detroit...

cous u are an arab....

At least I'm not a rapechild of an aborigenal woman and an Anglo convict ;-)

Colmar, Alsace

(will trigger the krauts)

wtf, spets?

is paris still good? or is it completly ruined like brussel?

Côte Vermeille, France

Dumb anglos

stuff.co.nz/world/europe/86400651/kiwi-tourist-who-jumped-off-venice-bridge-dies

NEW ZELAND SUBHUMAN ANGLO JUMPES OFF A BRIDGE AND HITS A TAXI BAOT!

DAILY REMINDER THAT ANGLOS ARE UNCIVILIZED AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ART OR RESPECT IS!

weres the american images

Kolmar, Elsaß-Lothringen

santiago de compostela

Not in this timeline, loser

doesn't matter now, africans will inherit it all

wew I didn't know it was broadcasted abroad

Palermo, Mafialand

Architecturally speaking yes.

wtf

Na, im actually german. With grandpas in the wehrmacht etc pp. Hows the nigger situation in Italy anyways? Are they pulling as much shit as our Hadjis?
Doesnt trigger me BUT this looks so fkin german house-wise. WIth a touch of dutch flair.
Not french in the slightest.

Even the venetians are leaving Venice, its a dying city.

So pretty. This KÖNIGSBURG!!!

Oh good ol' paris!

How is that Dutch? Because there is a canal? Venice is Dutch now.

No one will deny the alsacians are germanic, but they aren't germans, it's been a long time they are french despite few decades under german rule

The same applies to basque country, north catalonia or Nice, it's not truly french by culture, but it still is

Wow I'm just...wow

You retard I was complimenting Sicily with a little bit of irony

Altare della Patria

don't be rude people

The houses, dutch and german province towns look very much alike architecture wise.
CAn you recommend me any especially good areas in the french countryside? preferably the Bretagne. I wanted to do a roadtrip with my gf and I wanted to drive through belgium into france ( just like grandpa hans :^) )

They try to pull the "muh colonialism reparation" card but they failed hard.

Half our population is shit poor and they think they can use these dumb arguments with us kek.

This shit works only with rich coutnries like sweden, germany or the Anglos.

Only rich people can be tricked with GUILT into accepting niggers into their countries.

Still we got alot because of corruption and people exploiting the human traffickign and the "communities" that get money from the EU for "helping" the "refugees".

But eventually they will all migrate to Germany...

I didn't travel that much inside of France, I can't really help you on that matter, never went to Bretagne for exemple

i dont know, you tell me

Normandie is better. Bretagne people are all retarded and it's okay tier. Normandie is way nicer

stop by some flemish cities.

Most beautiful town I've ever seen.

FUCK YOU ALL!

BE RUDE!

Grande Mosque de Paris

Have you ever been to the Netherlands? I haven't seen a single vakwerk house there in my whole life. Not even in the east.

t. Dutch born and raised

My mom said the Bretagne is nice. Normandy sounds really nice too, ill check it out.

Question, which place has the best local cuisine? or are both good as usual in france?
I plan on getting hammered and possibly stoned and eat a fuck lot of good cheeses and cold cuts with crispy bread while I watch my dogs run around.

Moscow Kremlin

>Jean
triggered

I saw this castle when I was traveling through Germany. I wanted to go to the top of the mountain, but I hadn't time to visit it.

Krakow was pretty nice when i went there last year.

You have pretty much two different cultural areas in France, the northern half and the southern half, diffent cultures so different cuisines, try them all they are all good and it's really diversed

NOOOOO
this thread is suposed to be comfy

Vakwerk, possibly FAchwerk in german.
I didnt mean that exact style it was more the height of them, the narrowlooking streets.

Theres one thing I hate about dutch houses, the fucking stairs, they are always steep as shit and a drunk german boy does not climb easy.

>implying that t*rkey is European

that's just middle ages house , I saw this kind of building everywhere in Europe.

Matera, Italy

Neger het is in nepfrankrijk/ elzas

Hey I went there this summer
There is a crossbow shooting stand, pretty fun

asia, fuck off

useless kacap garbage

In terms of food each region has its own specialities so. But you're mentioning cheese so Normandy won't disappoint you. Auvergne is rather cool too (roughly the center of France). Then you have the south but it's fucking crowded and you will obviously be surrounded by krauts or fucking belgians

Florence has always had a special place in my heart. Shame it was overrun with nigs offering friendship bracelets the last time I was there.

built to thanks the muslim soldiers of WW1 who fought for France

I went there two or three years ago in springs, I didn't went to the castle but it was really beautiful

Pic related : for leafcucks, it's where Jacques Cartier went for his pilgrimage before sailing toward America and discovering Canada

Toledo

the best castle I've visited so far desu. It was raining and foggy it was neat

Greece, Agia Triada monasteries

wonderful mate

>Jewtown central
You should go to Rotterdam and try the stairs of the Koopgoot there, you'll never complain about steep chairs again.

FUCK OFF DEGENERATE WEEB

Fat muricans think that...

Limburg has some vakwerk houses, but and sometimes they can been seen in Brabant and Gelderland. However, in the Netherlands it wasn't necessary to build vakwerk houses because river clay is almost everywhere and just poor people lived in vakwerk houses. The ones that exist were often replaced by stone houses during the golden age.

The south isn't just Provence and Côte d'Azur you know, we have a lot of tourists but most of them are too much retards to go outside of beaches and camping sites

And the southern cuisine is very rich and tasty as fuck, less heavy than nothern cuisine

Polignano a Mare, Italy

You can be proud of your kaiser, he was a retard but a good builder in Alsace-Lorraine

Koln Central Mosque

Stunning, enchanting. Pick a side goy.

Niggers flourish in big turist cities because u dumb anglo weak cunts with guilty trips are easy to scam. Fucking stop BUYING the crap they sell and youll see em disappear.

HOW MANY bracelets did you buy from that nigger? Low energy...

I had an house there. Cool place. Red Bull's Jumping shit is bad tough.

Wow

South east of france is overrated. locals are fucking annoying

WHY U DONT FUCKIGN WRITE THE NAME OF THE PLACE U ANGLO CUNT???

NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not a muzzie but that's pretty cool tbqh

St Michael's Mount, the cornish twin.