Michelle Obama can end Alex Jones

Alex Jones has recently been obsessed with Michelle Obama's "penis" and her allegedly being a transwoman. If Michelle were to pose nude for some artistic photos by Annie Leibovitz where you can clearly see her crotch and prove she's a woman it would prove once and for all that Alex Jones is a fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

Other urls found in this thread:

humanbiologicaldiversity.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Micheal

If "gay frogs", "sulfer-smelling demons" and "lizard people" can't end Alex Jones nothing else will top kek

He is only reporting it because people on social media gave it attention, he said it himself, he never claimed it to be true or false.

faggot

Shut up you fucking faggot! I want those nude pics!

the trap has very large traps

i love this meme. its obviously because blacks have more testosterone but lefties will never admit racial differences so tranny it must be

>Alex Jones is a fraud.

If you need further proof that he's an attention whoring blow-hard then you cannot be helped, user.

>This is preposterous
riiight and there isnt a million gay nigger tranny posts on craiglist every fucking day

Nah, Chyna did that and nobody was fooled by the airbrushes.

>implying Alex Jones can be stopped

Thanks for the hearty kek op.

Plan fails because of delusional losers like Alex Jones and his followers. Suppose something like that were even possible. Then someone suggests the pics are shopped and that she has to pose naked in public.
>Alex jones is a Zionist shill and doesn't give a shit about the truth, only getting his filthy paws on more shekels

no one wants to see that shit, not even Obama

Before this I didn't think it was possible for a human being to actually look like the Liberty Bell.

>human

No she can't. She's have to prove that she's a woman, and she's not. She's a tranny.

FUCKING
KEK

he mentioned it, How is that obsessed?

>but lefties will never admit racial differences
Literally skin color you retard

no1. the only way you can prove she is a man is if you somehow get a picture of her naked.
no2. nobody really cares. so what if she is a man, what will that change? if anything this would makes him more popular amongst the left because it will make him one of the most progressive presidents in history
no3. he looks like fucking autistic retard spending hours analysing pictures of her crotch looking for signs of a bulge. one of the most pathetic things ive seen in my life

The ugly daughter looks like her though

Thats because michelle is the father of that child, not the mother

Alex Jones is a shill to make dissidents against neo-liberalism look stupid and embrace pointless, retarded arguments.

It literally makes 0 difference whether Michelle is packing a tallywacker or not to the future of our race. I just wish that retard in Charlottesville had flattened Alex Jones' baby face after killing the hump-black whale.

(you) are overthinking this, OP.

Alex Jones needs to post video that proves beyond all doubt that he has an actual, functioning penis.

Literally not (link related)
humanbiologicaldiversity.com

i'll bite.

for arguments sake lets say michelle is a man

now what?

what are the implications about this?

the common degenerates would most likely eat this up anyways

enlighten me

how is this bad/news worthy at all?

hermaphrodite?

He never said Michelle Obama was a man.

its not about whats bad or whats good, it is simply for the banter

*(((Alex Jones)))

What is 'tuck tape', op?

It'd be incredibly funny.

>Kim Kardashian would get naked for the public just because it was Tuesday
>Michelle Obama won't despite years of rumors

>it would prove once and for all that Alex Jones is a fraud
It would prove his suspicions are incorrect. In doing so he'd likely give props for being courageous enough to pose in such a manner, admit he was wrong and then move to the next topic.

This.

Clearly no one in this thread actually watches Alex Jones.

Minor historical anecdote at best

>what are the implications about this?
dude the world would go fucking insane are you actually serious? you're acting like the people would just accept this??? that is absolutely not what would happen. this would be the biggest scandal of all time.

The first lady getting naked for people wasn't a thing until Melania.

Skin color is literally irrelevant when talking about race differences

Does Obama have a Penis?
Just wondering if anyone ever saw it!

The fact that this video was trending at number 1 leads me to believe that the jews aren't trying to hide it, thus she's probably not a tranny.

>lefties literally believe that the difference between a caucasian and an african is the skin color
I'm always astounded by the willful ignorance of the common leftist.

You're truly a liberal intellectual

definitely a dude.

>Michelle Obama
>Pose nude
Nah, she isn't a complete whorish Russian mail order bride like your current first lady. kek

I'd be cautious about "artistic" photos
You'd need some real spread eagle shit to prove anything, otherwise it could be tucked back. Also have to really examine those pixels in case of photoshop.

Aren't there any beach photos of her?

This. You can't just put a tranny in the White House and pretend otherwise. It would get a lot of attention.

you sick fuk. who would want to look at shit like that?

still implying gay frogs aren't a real thing

Can anyone find pregnant photos of her?

>If Michelle were to pose nude
Stop, nobody wants to see "her" axe wound of an inverted penis

Sage

Shipping for a mail order bride is a lot cheaper than for that fucking dump truck

>thanks for confirming AJ
Sage