Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Jail Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

MEME JIHAD mindset:
youtu.be/H2DL7qRSXrw?t=1m28s (mandatory watching)
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSknQZuRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Hart aber Fair with Gauland
youtube.com/watch?v=52Jq5o0yBZA

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Meme Merkel == Schulz
MSM is shilling for Schulz to distract voters; main goal is to dissuade people from voting either
>create memes and gather lurkers
>Offline meme warfare
>Subvert and demoralise leftie "activists"
Collect ideas for stickers, posters, wearable, etc...
>Alternative media
Create youtube and facebook videos
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz faggots / demoralisers

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/immunitaet-von-afd-chefin-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-15173511.html
bild.de/politik/2017/alternative-fuer-deutschland/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/visa-zur-familienzusammenfuehrung-im-fruehjahr-2018-duerfen-allein-390-000-syrer-ihre-familien-nach-deutschland-holen-a2202028.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/antragsflut-fuer-familien-visa-fluechtlinge-ab-2018-koennen-390-000-syrer-ihre-familien-nach-deutschland-holen_id_7525769.html
krautchan.net/rvss/
jungefreiheit.de/
twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/901843188398379009
zeit.de/kultur/2017-07/deutschland-kurier-afd-wochenzeitung-david-bendels-erika-steinbach)))
twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/902110896213950464
youtu.be/n8oFKS84-yc
youtube.com/watch?v=reRkygeDg7U
youtube.com/watch?v=pU7e_C_AhYM
youtu.be/f7JXQfT9ou0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For german user who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Today's News Headlines:

Immunity of Frauke Petry canceld

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/immunitaet-von-afd-chefin-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-15173511.html

bild.de/politik/2017/alternative-fuer-deutschland/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html

i love you, i just wanted to make one myself

Lol me too. Finally a day where atleast some Germans are active. Yesterday was cool too.

Will Petry ever recover?

Bad news is good news. Just getting your name in the paper forces the left to not ignore you.

I just read the article: I find this interesting:

"Frauke Petry hatte sich im Vorfeld selbst für die Aufhebung ihrer Immunität ausgesprochen: Ein Verfahren biete die Möglichkeit, sich öffentlich zu den Vorwürfen zu äußern"

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/visa-zur-familienzusammenfuehrung-im-fruehjahr-2018-duerfen-allein-390-000-syrer-ihre-familien-nach-deutschland-holen-a2202028.html
what do you guys think about this?

>Ab 2018 können 390.000 Syrer ihre Familien nach Deutschland holen

We are so fucked!

focus.de/politik/deutschland/antragsflut-fuer-familien-visa-fluechtlinge-ab-2018-koennen-390-000-syrer-ihre-familien-nach-deutschland-holen_id_7525769.html

*sigh*
hans, you have to translate, nobody speaks german.

Petry herself asked for the cancellation of her immunity

Well this is a german General and you can run it through Google translate

No you have to learn Übermensch Language.

the article says that >Petry wanted to get out of the Immunity-Safe Space to have the oppurtunity to debunk those accusations in the upcoming process

Okay since an user already helped you out, I´ll translate the rest for you. She agrees with the cancellatioon of her immunity, since now she can talk (debunk) the accusations.

Frauke supported to cancel the immunity
one could say that she is just doing it to promote her partie
still better than other politicians that would cuck out and blame other (like the Netzpolitik-affäre)

krautchan.net/rvss/
komm nahause, deutsches volksgut

I've seen this shit on 2x4chan's Sup Forums board too.
Why the hell are you having a Germany-focused thread on an English-speaking imageboard?

Fuck fuck fuck. We Need an influential, highly charismatic Person now!

nice try BKA

Egal ob des ne Falle ist oder nicht, ich denke es ist von Vorteil auf größeren Plattformen zu versuchen Einfluss zu gewinnen. Ich selber wurde durch sowas nämlich auch geredpilled!

Vielleicht wäre es auch besser unsere eigene Plattform größer zu machen und von da aus anstatt auf amerikanischen Seiten sich zu koordinieren?

this is fucking huge tbqh. 400 thousand.
this is the final nail in the coffin if you ask me
not that the social system can even feed these people. but no problem just raise taxes and health care dues

Thanks, and HH back at ya.
Hans, i wouldnt be bumping the thread if i didnt like you, but you wanna generate interest it'll help to say it in english. The agreed language here.
I would, but i've never met a german speaker ever. It'd be wasted effort. I wish there were though, i like the german sound.

and nobody gives a fuck. normies read this and afterwards vote Merkel or the cuck

Sup Forums is very popular. i have seen it numerous times now on german television.
i also like the anonymous aspect and that we are producing memes just for the keks and not to force something like the SPD-Schulzcucks

to the total amount that came to germany 400k is nothing. i bet not even half of the requests of 2015 are done by now and by the end of 2019 over 1 million are legally allowed to bring their families

germany lost the war

typical bluepilled cuck thinking. they brainwashed you to believe this.

look at the german demography. most people are old. the people coming are all young. also they have like 4 times more kids. do the fucking math.

did someone say meme?

Hm wir brauchen viellaucht auch ne einflussreiche Zeitung (in Amerika gibt's ja drudge oder infowars). Außerdem brauchen wir gute Hournalisten /Vlogger (Leute wie Paul Joseph Watson oder James Allsup) da man damit sehr viele Leute erreiccht (wir haben in DE leider nur nen linken LeFloyd)

Okay I´ll Keep it in mind. However I added to the one translation of the german user ;)

Wir haben doch immerhin die jungefreiheit.de/

Backstory? Wie kam es zu dem Dab?

What exactly do you mean by "immunity"?

Ich verstehe das nicht.

is krautchan illegal in germany but Sup Forums isnt?

twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/901843188398379009

Nah KC is legal but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a honeypot

oh shit waddup

Ich weiß, aber die haben meiner Meinung nach einen zu geringen EInfluss. Wir brauchen eine auf BZ oder FAZ Tier. Es wär halt toll wenn sie im Printbereich mithalten kann, da dieser auch wenn er langsam ausstirbt, einen sehr großen Einfluss hat. Außerdem ist es von Vorteil auf beliebten Seiten wie reddit mehr Einfluss zu gewinnen, generell vielleicht auch mehr in Kommentaren

?? thats what i said. compared to the overall numbers 400k really is nothing. just add up ALL the refugees that came so far and search for the fertility rate in their countries. e.g. syrians have a fertility rate of 2.9. even if all refugees were syrians that would be
2015: 441.899
2016: 722.370
2017: 117.313
so 1.281.582 refugees who came to germany since 2015
now take your calculator and do some math

haha ich glaubs ja nicht. Mir gefällts, endlich mal Politiker die Freude ausstrahlen!

new INSA poll

Klere moffen

accusation of Frauke lying about some financial partie stuff come up. as a politician you have some kind of immunity.

read

Oh shit 15 percent here we come (I think many People are afraid to say that they Support the AfD) So 10 percent in such a poll looks good!

(((zeit.de/kultur/2017-07/deutschland-kurier-afd-wochenzeitung-david-bendels-erika-steinbach)))
Ist doch kürzlich sogar rausgekommen. Aber für Einfluss bräuchte man eben auch entsprechende (finanzstarke) Gönner im Hintergrund.

Bei Bea läuft es zurzeit, wenn sie nicht am dabben ist hängt sie mit Bushido ab.

twitter.com/Beatrix_vStorch/status/902110896213950464

is it just me, or are the polls slowly rising?
it´s like they slowly increase the percentage of voters for AfD when the election nears, so the poll-fraud doesn´t get revealed

Soweit ich weiß wächst die JF kontinuierlich was für eine Zeitung eine Seltenheit geworden ist.

The polls are most likely rigged

Okay ich wird die mal auschecken. hab bis jetzt aber noch nie was von ihr gehört.

Wie wärs mit dem deutschen instagram?

Enjoy :)

youtu.be/n8oFKS84-yc
Bump

>beatrix von storch
more like
>baeatrix von storch
am i rite?

Könnte funktionieren. jedoch ist mir halt aufgefallen, dass wir keine einflussreichen jungen Vlogger haben. Natürlich muss der Content eher softe redpills sein (normiefreundlich und Schutz vor Anklage wegen Bullshit).

youtube.com/watch?v=reRkygeDg7U

*YouTube vlogger

das rite

Was haltet ihr eigentlich von MrWissentogo?

beatrix lewds when!

>390000 families
So two million """""Syrians"""""?

The Problem is that they breed faster. "2 million is unrealistic, however this adds to the Problem. I disagree with the Notion that we shouldn´t accept any Immigrants, however I think they should be properly vetted and we Need our own borders

Habt ihr schonmal ein AfD Plakat gesehen. Wenn ja wo?

two millions if they are all syrians. do note though that syrians have one of the lowest fertility rate in the middle east with 2.9. meanwhile germans have a fertility rate of 1.5.

pls make ostmark great again

Hier in Brannenburch hängen ne ganze Menge.

eins
Kuhkaff

Vor meiner Haustür, für einen Tag, danach war es von irgendjemandem entfernt.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU7e_C_AhYM

Düsseldorf
NIcht ein einziges.

Danke für die ganzen Antworten. Ich bin in Berlin und habe da noch nie eins gesehen. Nichtmal ein zerstörtes!

Cuck

I thought Frauke dropped out months ago?

Ich finde aber, dass er schon nen paar softpills geschluckt hat. Auf jeden Fall einer der stärksten politischen youtuber!

Kein Ding. Ich kanns aber auch irgendwie verstehen, wäre auch nur rausgeworfenes Geld.
Nach der Wahl wird die AfD eh in der Versenkung verschwinden, PiratenPartei 2.0

Westberliner? In den "üblichen Locations" hängen auf jeden Fall einige.

She is still the leader of the party

RLP hängen auch viele .

Piratenpartei hatte aber nicht gute Führungspersonen, das braucht ne Partei. Piraten waren nichtmal schlecht, aber die Medien haben durch diesen "hur dur die sind unorganisiert und chaotisch" angle, die quasi (leider) begraben. naja hoffe die AfD packts auf Platz 2. Niemals aufgeben Leute. Bleibt /fit/ und verteilt soft pills! (Achja und nie vergessen die Anzahl der Flpchtlinge die ohne Schulabschluss kommen. in vielen Ländern ist diese über 50 Prozent)

Er könnte schlimmer sein, man merkt aber deutlich das er liberal ist

I bin en Ossi

Der schlimmste Hurensohn ist sowieso Tilo Jung

youtu.be/f7JXQfT9ou0

Kommt mir eher klassich liberal vor. Was auch immer, ich hoffe er stärkt die AfD indirekt durch seine Rhetorik indem er öfter Probleme aufzeigt!

Deutschland, es stinkt gewaltig

Bei der AfD herrscht doch auch nur das pure Kaos, jeden Tag gibt's einen neuen Skandal.
Warte immer noch darauf, dass wir ne anständige rechte Partei bekommen, die AfDummschwätzer ist es jedenfalls nicht.
Richtig peinlich was da gerade abgeht, nur zum Fremdschämen und das kurz vor der Wahl, könnte kotzen, Petry Höcke kannste doch alle in die Tonne kloppen.

Wenn es dem internationalen Finanzjudentum in und außerhalb Europas gelingen sollte, die Völker noch einmal in einen Weltkrieg zu stürzen, dann wird das Ergebnis nicht der Sieg des Judentums sein, sondern die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa!

Wir sind uns im klaren, daß dieser Krieg ja nur damit enden könnte, daß entweder die germanischen Völker ausgerottet werden, oder das Judentum aus Europa verschwindet. Ich habe am 1. September 1939 [sic] im Deutschen Reichstag es schon ausgesprochen. . . daß dieser Krieg nicht so ausgehen wird, wie die Juden sich es vorstellen, nämlich daß die europäischen arischen Völker ausgerottet werden, sondern daß das Ergebnis dieses Krieges die Vernichtung des Judentums ist. Zum erstenmal werden nicht andere allein verbluten, sondern zum erstenmal wird diesesmal das echt altjüdische Gesetz angewendet: Aug' um Aug', Zahn um Zahn!

Ne ich mag ihn total. Ich finds kacke, dass er die AfD kein bisschen mag, aber die folgen in denen er die Bundesregierung bloß gestellt hat, haben mir sehr geholfen. Ohne ihn wäre ich nie geredpilled worden. Er hat mich auf """moderate Rebellen""" aufmerksam gemacht und gezeigt wie wenig die Regierung eigentlich Bescheid weiß. Ein anderer gloreicher Moment war, als unsere Verteidigungsministerin nichtmal Sachen zu unserer Verteidigung beantworten konnte lol

Arresting a forty something mother of four for saying stuff while rapists and terrorists freely walk the streets. Unbelievable.

> super fleißige Bevölkerung
> bekannt als high-tech Standort mit 1A F&E
> 72 Jahre Zeit um Wohlstand aufzubauen
> Exportweltmeister
> durchschnittliches Vermögen bei ca. 50k EUR

> zweithöchste Steuer- und Abgabenbelastung in der OECD

Kann mir das jemand erklären?

Ne wird nur wie bei der Piratenpartei hoch geschraubt. Ähnlich wie bei Trump und seinem Kabinett. Statt warten sollte man handeln, nicht die black pill schlucken! Ein Schritt ist besser als ein Seitwärtssprung!

Was denn das Problem mit Petry? Dann kannste doch gleich CDU wählen.
Bitch had it coming. They were probably wh*Te kid too.

wow user calm down.
AfD is Normiefriendly and just meant for normies to get into the conservative mindset
>falling for the media coverage of the AfD
kys

Verpiss dich du scheiss Ausländer Hundesohn.
Hier dürfen nur Deutsche posten

BASED cem özdemir defying turkish stereotypes!

Mother of five