What if we all started protesting for the Empire to be reformed ?

what if we all started protesting for the Empire to be reformed ?
we could plant the seed and force MSM to discuss it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nMvsUE2BP7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do all britbongs pathetically masturbate to the memory of their fizzled out imperalist empire? i wonder what you'll think when you eventually realize that your shitty kingdom only exist today because it clutched on to the ass of your former colony and ""won"" the world war?

Why would we want that

One can only dream.

Wouldn't be opposed to seeing the reformation of an 'anglosphere' union with free trade and movement between members.

We'rethe ones who won the war by supplying the communists, but the Brits are the reason we didn't lose the war. The RAF did a great job at destroying the white race

Stop being so fucking stupid.
>Americans would bring their Jews and niggers and make our empire nearly 50% nigger
>Australians too drunk to participate
>New Zealand will never stop sheep fucking, will form a natural alliance with the Welsh and rebel against us
>Fucking Canada

WHY the fuck would we want an empire with these fags?

Listen son. We love you we always have. Stop trying to be edgy 24/7. We're proud of you no matter what.

The fire still burns in the hearts of the last Western Men, the rural Americans. You need us to relight that spark in you

Maybe if we were fucking white
Only one not too affected is NZ but their mind is already long gone

>You need us
Your country is even more non-white and fucked up than mine is.
I absolutely do not "need" you.

You don't have weapons and your government has openly gone full 1984. Your opinions are illegal. You are too far gone to be saved without help.

>and your government has openly gone full 1984
So has yours?
Fucking hell lad, at least I can admit my country is fucked. You people are always in denial.

OBVIOUSLY we are still gonna sort out the shlohmo & tyrone problem

For now, my government remains constrained by a few things. We may be Israel's favorite pet, but they haven't taken our guns, our pride, and our religion just yet. This is what will save us, and consequently you, in the end. Just stop moping around and wait for the amphibious assault on Londonistan

For Queen and country!

>our pride
Pride in what? You fags harp on over and over about "Londonistan" when you've lost entire states to the negro hoard, let alone cities.

"American Pride", lol pride in what? Being fat? Being 56% white? Being a bunch of war mongering retards?
Seriously, pride in what? Being arrested for fucking tweets?

You can't afford it my dude

Same reason it collapsed in the first place

nah

India and Africa would just drag you down. We'd be better off having an Anglosphere union.

youtu.be/nMvsUE2BP7M

>New Zealand will never stop sheep fucking, will form a natural alliance with the Welsh and rebel against us
We're already plotting this