Trump appoints Goldman Sachs to run the government

Why does Sup Forums support this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because israel is based and the number 1 enemy of the left.
American jews are cucked beyond belief because they arrived expelled from tsarist russia only to see the tsar get fucked by commies.

But make no mistake , the us and israel are the only two western countries with a hold the line mentality , the rest are cucked beyond belief.

I bet you autist all have a wet dream of a escape plan to south america or someplace because your cuck mentality.
Only the us and israel are the places were there are still western people holding the line and not with wet dreams of retreating to some shithole.

Prove me wrong: You cant

i can't wait to see Sup Forums defend this

t.Ignorant American

le 56%?

56% white

t.1913

>Israel
>Western people
>Jews
>people
go to bed kike

I will always bless Israel. The International Jew will be exposed for the frauds they are. It is interesting to me that most of Sup Forums has not taken the synagogue of satan pill yet. Most Jews who say they are jews, are not. They are liars trying to make Jews looks bad. I believe in Jesus as the Son of the living God, and his word says he will forgive Israel. It is said to Israel: "I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you"

WTF I HATE DRUMPFF AND LOVE COMMUNISM NOW!!!

>Israel
>Western Country
autism confirmed

It's how you use them.

We don't.
Trump got compromised months ago, he is under the globalists' orders now ... he probably hate it, but I'm sure they were really persuasive (probably with some variation of "Remember what happened to Kennedy ?").
He is going to do mostly what his masters tell him now, unless he want to play with fire. Still better than having directly Hillary on the seat.

They would have run the country with the democrats too. It's time you people woke up and realised you no longer live in a democracy.

ignorance is total bliss
good to see PSYCOPS and CYCLOPS still work here
Lucafarians will get BTFO'd

Cant Stump the Trump right goys

>side with left
>who are funded by jews
or
>side with right
>who are the jews
Choice is yours.

pretty much every israelite i've talked to on discord and shit pretty much hate the leftist faggotry of the diaspora jew. they always ask what the hell's wrong with those people etc. the older jews in israel are probably still corrupt, but a lot of the people just growing up now are quite nationalistic.

they see the other jews around the world kind of like how anglos see canadians and wonder what went wrong.

surprisingly, i've found they actually don't know much about the JQ stuff, no matter how sneaky i am about it. it's like they're not even informed, or even give a shit, which makes me wonder if it's an inclusive group thing or if it's literally just what's in culture of critique and they just jew because they're jews.

this is like a circus
every x years after election you observe that the usual banks and corporations come into your government and you still act as if you are outraged. Every single time. Is this a game that's being played between the public and its government? Let us pretend we are outraged that our country is run by big business and let government pretend it makes an honest effort remove business from govt?

OF COURSE Trump will appoint the usual suspects. Stop pretending you didnt expect it

I can. Thinking you can corner Trump supporters intellectually? Best case scenario they'll just say "better than Hillary". They're cucks.

BASED JEWISH TRUMP is taking on the evil Iran and the Iran deal

Israel: the ally who destroys american Navy-ships ;)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

There are two political parties in America and they are both controlled by the Jews.

Why did anyone think Trump wold be an exception?

Not gonna lie I fell for the Drumpf meme, feel ashamed of myself in hindsight

>Why did anyone think Trump wold be an exception?
Because jews.

bump

I feel as though Iran wants nukes just so
Jew.S.A can't just raid another sovreign nation
Look at Libya, Gaddafi voluntarily disarmed his nuclear weapons program and he had no bargaining chip to tell usurpers to fuck off. Iraq was the same way. It's happening in Syria despite in 2013 Assad allowed UN inspectors to come in and SoS John Kerry tweeted "All Chemical weapons stores removed"