>practically got rid of gypsy population
>had its own camps for Jews
>forcefully convert hundred of thousand Serbs into catholicism
>murder people with cold weapons
>have concentration camp for children
>1995 come
>ethnically cleanse 200-250.000 Serbs from Croatia
>take the whole coast for itself

Why has this shithole not pay for its crimes?Where are the reparations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Serbia_(medieval)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
youtube.com/watch?v=amDs1pBEF64
youtube.com/watch?v=-kEVfZTJUR8
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvatsko_Kraljevstvo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Croatia_(925–1102)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a puppet state of Italians and afterwards Germany. They "were forced" to follow orders from the victorious countries that invaded Yugo.

They "followed orders" pretty damn enthusiastically for something they were ostensibly forced into.

Brainlets will 100% fall for this bait,not even to mention diaspora

Why EU flag when Serbia is not even in EU yet?

Because his not even a Serb he just want's balkanniggers to fight among eachother.

>Why is Turkey not even in EU yet?

>>forcefully convert hundred of thousand Serbs into catholicism
Yeah, letting them live was a mistake Croatia needs to pay for.
Balkans should be shoahed, and European Wildlife Reserve put in it's place.

Next time without Italians and we will prevail. On a lighter note, I think we can all agreee that croatia did a huge mistake by not militarily taking over Vukovar after it fell to serbs. We should jave slaughtered everything that walked and crawled, but alas, croatians are peace loving people sadly

With what money?

If you actually kill your enemies you win.
Strange isn't it?

Seems they need to get paid, not pay.

>>forcefully convert hundred of thousand Serbs into catholicism
kek

wonder when did that happen?

>had its own camps for Jews

Shit b8.

Also you are on Sup Forums.
You can expect stormfags to take Croatias side even if we didn't do most of the things you listed.

nah we just sent them back

You had me at "practically got rid of gypsies". Everyting else is just a bonus.

America needs to pay

>kill 10.000.000 people in one country alone
>practically got rid of native american population
>had its own camps for Africans
>forcefully convert hundred of thousand Africans into christianity
>murder people with stone age technology
>massacred 70–163 peaceful Cheyenne and Arapaho, about two-thirds of whom were women, children, and infants.
>1900 come less than 300,000 Estimated number of Native Americans living in the United States
>take the whole continent for itself

The world is a cruel and cold place and we can go around pointing fingers at every country in the world.
Every living human has ancestors that committed horrible crimes.
The only way we are going to stop the cycle of hatred is by forgiving past mistakes.
Forgive, but don't forget.

Damn! That shit good

Hrvati are pretty based.
Unfortunately this number is a lie.

is 700 000 the new 6 gorillion?

Too bad we didn't cleanse the rest of the Balkans as well

Show your real flag you serbian-turk coackroach

>take the whole coast for itself

Serbs were never at the coast retard

Show your flag rat turk.

Serbs, gypsies and Jews are not people. The only mistake of Ustase were their tolerance to some Jewish converts, Hunnic worms and Italian fascists

what is Montenegro

>montenegro
>owning dalmatia
>ever
???

well you said coast, not Dalmatia

If we're talking about Dalmatia then Dubrovnik was first populated by Serbians and then converted to Byzantine Orthodoxy. It then got Catholicized but that still doesn't remove its Serbian origins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Serbia_(medieval)

But Croatia is the only Balkan country that's not a shithole.

Sounds like whatever they did worked.

> Where are the reparations?
What kind of crimes have Croatians committed towards the Poles? Shouldn't they pay some reparations to us?

lol
WE WUZ RAGUSANZ
actual larping of serbs is astonishing
whats next
istria was settled by serbs in the 1st century but it got stolen by croats as well?

First you pay reparations for Judification and Islamization of Europe

de-islamization*

>was an early medieval state of the Serbs ruled by the Vlastimirović dynasty, that existed from 7th century to 969 in Southeastern Europe. Its first ruler known by name was Višeslav. In 822, the Serbs were said to rule the "greater part of Dalmatia"

>Višeslav was succeeded by his son Radoslav, then grandson Prosigoj,[4] and one of these two most likely ruled during the revolt of Ljudevit Posavski against the Franks (819–822);[13] according to Einhard's Royal Frankish Annals, written in 822, Ljudevit went from his seat at Sisak to the Serbs (believed to have been somewhere in western Bosnia),[13] with Einhard mentioning "the Serbs, who control the greater part of Dalmatia" (ad Sorabos, quae natio magnam Dalmatiae partem obtinere dicitur).[14] Višeslav's great-grandson Vlastimir began his rule in c. 830, and he is the oldest Serbian ruler of which there is substantial data on.[

>The Bulgarian rule over Serbia lasted only three years. After Symeon died, Časlav Klonimirović (927- c. 960s) led Serb refugees back to Serbia. He secured the allegiance of the Dalmatian duchies and expelled Bulgarian rule from central Serbia. After Tomislav’s death, Croatia was in near anarchy as his sons vied for sole rule, so Caslav was able to extend his rule north to the Vrbas river (gaining the alliegence of the chiefs of the various Bosnian župas).

umad italian larper?

>greater part of dalmatia
>literally no maps or sources except serbs that said it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Croatia
you didn't rule shit, faggot
Stop stealing other countries history, literally only thing you're good at

You are not Muscovite Russian or Austrian descendant, so I have no idea what a fucking lipk...I meant Pole has to do with de-islamization of Europe.

Croats have always been one of our greatest allies

GIBS
ME
REPARATIONS

however, croats unironically are the worst nation in existence, their victimhood and belief of complete innocence is bigger than in a nigger and their subversiveness and backstabbing are worse than jew's.

>their victimhood and belief of complete innocence is bigger than in a nigger and their subversiveness and backstabbing are worse than jew's.
>flag
oh the irony

kek
hi russian albo
pic related
nice try (((ante))).

serbs are turkish cum-rags who dont have their history so they have to make it up.

>serb lands in the 9th century
>i show him the link that shows him otherwise
>nice try (((ante))).
am i wrong?

you obviously are, since the map i posted is the real map.

oh
so everything a serb posts is real and everything anyone else posts is wrong?
you sure got me!

but i can source my map and "de administrado imperio" explicitly states that bosnia is serbian and that coastal states were populated by Serbs. meanwhile, "red croatia" is based on a semi-fictious source(at best) and not even its original, but it's croatian translation. and i have no idea where you got that bosnia was yours, or even that there was a "panonian" croatia

This. Ustase cucked to Mussolini and Hitler way too much
>Serbs
BLACKS, CHINAMEN, ARABS AND GYPSIES ARE WELCOME IN SERBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M

Serv animals bow to Koreans
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

youtube.com/watch?v=amDs1pBEF64
Serbs way of thinking Portugal in latin
sebonia serbonia serbiona serbia
yea yea Portugal is Serbia
*facepalm*

youtube.com/watch?v=-kEVfZTJUR8
Their best academic told that they had great ships and traveled to scandinavia and from there to america
facts.
Serbian history 101

But i sourced it as well?
You didnt'?
oh and, i love how every serb ignores the fact that we ruled bosnia for hundreds of years
really triggers my neurons

Croatia seems so comfy

you pointed to a wikipedia article. i pointed to an actual historical source, so, yes, i did.
>oh and, i love how every serb ignores the fact that we ruled bosnia for hundreds of years
WE
>yea yea Portugal is Serbia
see that's the thing, here these people are memes and in your country they make education programs and write history books. just look at pic related, for fucks sake, do croats unironically believe this?

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hrvatsko_Kraljevstvo
>you pointed to a wikipedia article. i pointed to an actual historical source, so, yes, i did.
you do know that you can see the sources on the wikipedia page, right?
oh and serbian education is known for being so great and everything, thats why your iq is almost 10 points lower than ours
really interesting

Im not seeing any crimes here Ahmed.

ok, since my low iq won't help me here, give me sources on "red croatia" and croatian bosnia?

Those fucks also gave us the cravat, which distorted into modern day necktie. How can a practically mandatory accessory be so idiotic and uncomfortable. Male privilege to have a noose around your neck, fuck.

Not almost, pic related

Your whole fucking Yugoslavian "people" are a meme. The only things you are good for these days are mass murder, construction, petty theft and immigration. bloody cancer of Europe

>give me sources on "red croatia"
The Latin version of the Chronicle of the Priest of Dioclea, known as "Gesta regum Sclavorum", was translated by Croat-Latin historian Ioannes Lucius (Ivan Lučić, the father of Croatian historiography) in 1666 and printed under the name "De Regno Dalmatiae et Croatiae" ("On the Kingdom of Dalmatia and Croatia". The following is an excerpt (in Latin):

"Post haec secundum continentiam priuiligiorum, quae lecta coram populo fuerant, scripsit priuilegia, diisit prouincias et regiones regni sui ac terminos et fines earum hoc modo: secundum cursum aquarum, quae a montanis fluunt et intrant in mare contra meridianam plagam, Maritima uocauit ; aquas uero, quae a montanis fluunt contra septentrionalem plagam et intrant in magnum flumen Donaui, uocauit Surbia. Deinde Maritima in duas diuisit prouincias: a loco Dalmae, ubi rex tunc manebat et synodus tunc facta est, usque ad Ualdeuino uocauit Croatium Album, quae et inferior Dalmatia dicitur.....Item ab eodem loco Dalmae usque Bambalonam ciuitatem, quae nunc dicitur Dyrachium, Croatiam Rubeam...." [2]
The following is the translation to English:

"And from the field of Dalmae (Duvno) to the city of Dyrrachium (Durrës) is Red Croatia"
>croatian bosnia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Croatia_(925–1102)
everything is on this page, look for the sources yourself

Croatians are subhumans sheltered by the EU and NATO because they were the "good guys" in the war. Notice that they were allowed to gnaw at Serbian land like other Balkan countries were.

some more for red croatia
Red Croatia was first mentioned in the Chronicle of the Priest of Dioclea which was written by a Roman Catholic priest in Doclea. His work is not preserved in original, but only in copies since the 16th and 17th century, and has been dated from as early as the late 13th century to as far as the 15th century. It is most likely that it was written ca. 1300. There were numerous erroneous guesses and other plain errors regarding the identity of the writer, the most known being referring to him as "Archbishop Gregory" of a non-existent Archbishopric.

That is not gonna satisfy the serbs, he wants that to be translated by a serbian, because clearly it should be the superior serbs tackling croatian history, not filthy croats ready to fake more history. Am i right, serbros?

wait until he says its fake and his sources are real

hello mr pizza
we come fuck your a wife :D

This, croats stole shit ton of serbian land. And dont even bother linking me to historical sources pointing out croatian land, majority of yugoslavia was suppose to be serbian because serbs moved to croatian cities, now fuck off.

>mr pizza
he's albanian you daft cunt

i unironically agree, feel free to deport diaspora back, i hate them but we need more people anyway
>Chronicle of the Priest of Dioclea
that is literally fiction. also,
> was translated by Croat-Latin historian Ioannes Lucius (Ivan Lučić, the father of Croatian historiography)
really made me think
>everything is on this page, look for the sources yourself
user, the amazing thing is that this thing sources de administrado imperio, which explicitly says bosnia is serbian and it also sources something made by ivo (((goldstein))). i am not going through the entire article to find something you should provide yourself. do you have evidence that bosnia was croat? you controlled it for literally 3-5 years when serbia lost to bulgars and serbs got it back. the rest of the middle ages it was serbian.
greatest ally gets it
you do realize that source is fictious in most and that de administrado imperio is much more respected as a source?

It is all fake, croats are a myth, serbs had their land stolen in modern day germany/poland aswell, white serbs are true serbs just like every important croatian person!

Western masters throw their dogs a bone once in a while. It's part of the benefits of allying with them. Until they comepletey ruin your culture and make your women crave BBC

Didn't i say he was gonna say this before he said it? I love serbs, i wish i was a serb...

Told you
HAHAHHAHALike fucking clockwork, amazing
> i am not going through the entire article to find something you should provide yourself.
LOL
you literally sent me an entire book as a source, should i read through it as well?
are you fucking kidding me?
>you do realize that source is fictious in most and that de administrado imperio is much more respected as a source?
Wow really?
Just because it supports serbian theories and fictions its a much RELIABLE source, right?

Vukovar and Knin are Serbian though and have been populated by Serbs. They have been driven away by the Croats after the war.

Romania is a western dog as well, notice how they stir us up against Russia?

wtf I love croats now
Why is Croatia so absolutely fantastic?

yeah even tho you have sources Im gonna say this is fake and fiction,anything that goes against my argument is fake.

Listen to me, Croatia & Serba. Listen well.
Fart. Farty fart McFart Fart. There. Now don't you feel better? Let's all be friends, you are Slavic brothers and who gives a shit what your fathers and grandfathers did, Fart!!!

>implying italian women are degenerate

one can be more than one nationality

>de administrado imperio
is also a fabrication

what you fucks are learning is literally written by german scholars for both of us
history is not objective, it's more subjective because of many biased and opposed sources. (((they))) have literally written the most of the history what we know of today

>Implying that anyone could be fantastic compared to Italia.

Lol
They literally make history up and try to steal anything that isn't theirs
Why do you think everybody hates them?

Who invited this gypsy fuck here?

Why is Hrvatska based?
Because they removed the serb occupator without actually killing him. They pushed away the serb families who were settled there by their ottoman master, hundreds of years ago.
Fun fact is that that whole BiH was croat but it was polluted by serbs.

That was unexpected, thanks

>tatar historians

Why are we even arguing then?

Agreed my man, vojvodina is serbian, true serbs live there, vukovar and knin were stolen from them. Knin for example was 85% serbian before last war. It clearly shows its serbian.

Typical subhuman attitude, clockwork

>one can be more than one nationality
albozerg confirmed

idk, ask retards itt who're arguing over such bullshit

>Romanian
>calling someone subhuman

Idk if you're joking or not but the reason they were serbian is because of the ottoman invasions

LONG LIVE SERBIA AND CROATIA ,until next war, because we are retardsssss.

There was none because unironically fat beyond belief Titso Broz was a catholicunt from Zagorje who didn't respect the Serbs enough to give them some morsel of closure from the slaughterings that had occurred in the boonlands of the hills and valley in Cr*Tia & Bosna. Fat tits was the worst thing to happen to the Serbian people since Mehmet the Conquorer led his armies through Serbia in the 16th century, desu

Im joking ofc, just playing along clearly uneducated idiots, he comes here to play with his friends so he says things he thinks he knows.

nice digits senpai

This is not in our history books, we don't learn alot about you.
What i wrote is common knowledge.
BiH was croat. And still is.

Yeah tito was a cunt towards serbs

Only a german could make a post this abhorrent.