How are you celebrating Poland's last days on Earth?

How are you celebrating Poland's last days on Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=lC9Mv6I-eYw
hooktube.com/watch?v=KIDq7vDXpE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or else what?
what are they threatening to do if they don't back down?
ask harder?

Haven't they given them 2 prior warnings that were both a month long?

What the fuck are they even gonna do if they say no again?

I am learning Digital Signal Processing, it is kinda boring

>or else what?

Or else nothing.

North Korea flew a nuke over Japan today and no one did shit about it.

>what are they threatening to do if they don't back down?
To voice their concerns probably. They cant even revoke Poland or Hungary rights within EU because one will veto actions against another. That's some real cucking going on, and EU probably likes it.

Why doesn't EU accept all of these migrants in their own homes? Why don't they give up their cars, their jobs, their land up to these poor poor refugees? Because it's about control, and they want to tear down Poland and destroy it through an invasion, through clouding it with nice sounding words, "oh look at these poor poor people, surely you want to help them, right, bigot?" EU is such cancer, I hope they all die. The EU is such a burden upon this earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

am i stuck in some time-loop?
I feel like I have already seen this ultimatum

this thread again?

>I am learning Digital Signal Processing, it is kinda boring
still better than entomology famalamadingdong

1 post ID
SAGE

They survived for hundreds of years without the EU, they'll survive for hundreds more.

Is it 9th time this year they are giving us 30 days to accept muslims or else?

apparently this time official meme pushed by EU is judiciary reform, but everybody knows what's this truly about

uh oh 2 years was whatever but now!!!!! now u got monf boi betuh axept nigga! u betuh axept!

god I love poland and hungary so much

Ye Ye Ye guys.... we really mean it this time!

Stay stronk boys

The white flight to poland and hungary will be fucking epic if they keep denying those cucks.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Or else nothing.
unlikely
they find ways to hurt them don't be naive the EU desires control over its member countries how can they not have tools in their hands to coerce countries to accept policies? They've done that for decades now

>The white flight to poland and hungary will be
stopped at the borders
they destroyed their own countries, we won't let them destroy ours
btw germany, france and spain are dependant about muslim vote now, and soon german minsiter of foreing affairs will probably be muslim

Have to love Poland and how they deal with the muslim problem lol :^)

This is literally the 10th time that Poland was given a deadline
>OHHH YOU BETTER TAKE IN REFUGES OR I'LL
youtube.com/watch?v=lC9Mv6I-eYw

here, better timeline

This is the right move. Californians are pozzing all our western states right now, fleeing the mess they've created.
Fuck the kraut. Save the Boer.

> or else what?
OR ELSEā€¦ they give them another warning and another month of time. Also deep concerns will be expressed on TV.

Say it with me lads.

D E E P C O N C E R N.
E
E
P

C
O
N
C
E
R
N

omg wtf I am now deeply concerned

Poland has best vodka

Pshhhhh
>last days on earth
What can the EU do? Kick them out?
That would be a blessing

It already began, Not even mentioning tourism.

no refuges plese

Be less concerned about EU threats. Slavs need to worry about the westernized slavs that will head back home in the millions. Slavs revel in western degeneracy and will bring this disease back home.

Exactly, and it's fucking retarded

Or Merkel will invade Poland? It will be USA, GB, and Russia vs Germany all over again.

fucking DIE ALREADY

WORLD WAR 3 IS GOOD FOR ME

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE

>invade Poland?
with what?

those that return are usualy not degenerates, they just think they are bettter than the rest of us because they have more money, shitty attitude but nothing suprising

Wasn't their deadline June?

this

Is this EUs last warning this time? They have done this several times already without anything happening.

doesnt chance anything but I dont know why you didnt count thrid reich
>Is this EUs last warning this time?
probably not

EU isn't able to enforce anything without consent of all member states.

EU BTFO
POLAND IS MY COUNTRY WAIFU

What would happen if the king of poland, or whoever is in charge over there. Literally got on tv and said:

Fuck immigrants, fuck the EU, and FUCK MERKLE!!! you pussies wanna go? Let's fucking go then. What!!!

Like what would happen?

EU threats are about as concerning as League of Nations threats.

kys kraut

Polish guys wont accept anyone.
They're smart and have some balls at least, unlike our cucked country of western Europe. Even if we dont challenge Sweden which is the top tier.

STERN WARNING.

No more gibsmedat from Trillionaire Jewish EU masters

Stay strong Poland, there is nothing to gain from migrants.
Pull EU apart!

>Like what would happen?
like right now?
If Duda told that, we roll out, instakilling all pro EU traitors, praying that Russia won't backstab us, and go straight for Brussels, asking Spain, UK and Italy to help us get rid of Islamic threat

Germans don't believe in guns anymore

Btw how is it goin about rapefugees and shitskins in Denmark ? Many muslims and monkey over there ? Or u're not culturally enriched yet as Sweden ?

more importantly, they don't believe in Jesus now
it will be their undoing
>>hooktube.com/watch?v=KIDq7vDXpE0
check lyrics, and how germany is mentioned
this song is 2nd most important after Polish Anthem

Didn't a girl get arrested recently for pepper spraying a rapeugee trying to seize her means of production?

Far-far from Sweden tier, but it's bad enough as it is. We taken a leaf out of Polands book. By simply offering less than half the amount of gibs Sweden does, and absolutely no "luxury hotels" for new arrivals. Means that practically all the parasites showing up here, wants to move on to Sweden instead

Last time is was pre-warning. This time it's the 2nd pre-warning.
After 3 pre-warnings you get a warning. After 3 warnings you get frowned at. After 3 frownings ou get a sanction (no dessert for the polish PM at european meetings). After 3 sanctions they'll pretend they stop caring about Polxit.

Impose embargos, trade restrictions, no more gibs etc.

Gods sometimes you religious eastern europeans sound a lot like the muslims, pious to the core, hate the degenerate west yet migrate here in droves

You don't have nukes, right?

You should probably get on that.

She got fined, not arrested. And the fine has resulted in a suggestion to change the law on that matter (still in proces). The real bummer is that the fikkifikkimultikulti didn't get arrested either, didn't even get fined. He got off completely. Like I said, not Sweden tier. But sure as taxes bad enough as it is.

just wait until we elect Polish Pope again and bring back beheadings

poland has the right idea you can't have the truck of peace without the religion of peace

Feels bad man. When i visited years ago, i thought that denmark was where I'd want to live if I ever had to move to europe permanently

They'll probably get a super well funded and organised grass roots protest group suddenly appear.

>Justice, compassion, freedom for ref u geees

Fucking always..

poland should jis take ukraine refugees

The Polish government literally said:

>We prefer sanctions over niggers, thanks.

The EU is a castrated political entity, they cant do anything besides screeching on TV.

Kurwa, even sanctions wont work.
Macron formed a commity of liberal lawyers to fuck Poland up in legal ways (sanctions, punishments etc).

The commities official reply was:

>we can't :(

There isnt a law, it just doesnt exist, that says:

>TAKE NIGGERS

You cant punish for breaking a non-existant law.

lol

it happened already, but failed miserably
but we did

Off topic, one of my mates is in Europe. How can he become a refo? Do you just go to the office and ask for ref status?

Report you wallet lost. Worked for that Chinese dude.

Noice, reckon the eu will back down?

just let him go to germany and paint his face with shoepaste, I bet 80% it will work

Didnt Poland already take in 1 million Ukrainians?

You serious? So, insta eu working rights and gibs?

hell no, they will push this meme, but we won;t break
no money can buy suicide, why need money when you're dead?

>They cant even revoke Poland or Hungary rights within EU because one will veto actions against another. That's some real cucking going on, and EU probably likes it.

and its hilarious.
EU stupidity knows no bounds.

Just move to Northern part of Jutland. The most based part of Denmark by far.

If you enjoy living in what is essentially one big ghetto, come to Western Jutland. The only area outside of Copenhagen where there's a legitimate chance to get shot when you go out on town. Good times.

Haha, that'd be fucking classic to watch.

Wtf i love Poland now

>How are you celebrating Poland's last days on Earth?
More immigrant shits in Poland means less immigrant shit here.I am all for it.Germany,France and Poland can drown in refugee scum for all i care.

Israel is even worse, I can't believe you've been cucked by them for 50 years now.

meh, one progressive newpaper (((reporter))) painted his face with shoepaste to troll patriotic youth into racism, and failed miserably

Honestly at this point they should just accept the immigrants and put them into segregated camps and worked to death with no chance of raping or,causing violence except amonst themselves.

Already posted in another thread:

Hypothetical scenario of us actually taking in 22,000 migrants (final figure given by Civil Platform leadership before their ousting in the recent parliamentary election):

>22,000 Syrian men are divided across all counties of Poland.
>None can speak Polish.
>The Polish state doesn't hire enough interpreters because lol we don't have any.
>The Syrians can never get paperwork done because our bureaucracy is incredibly stiff and lazy and tell you to go from window to window, department to department, the migrants never get their handout.
>A few thousand run off back to Germany.
>We can't do anything because lol Schengen borders.
>The remaining ones have to live in constant fear of being beaten if they ever went to a club, or spoke a foreign language outside after dark.
>A few go through 'bad' areas of towns after dark. They get mugged, beaten and left for dead.
>Women get burkas ripped off their bodies.
>Children get bullied by Polish children in schools, none are accepted. Polish teachers don't give a fuck, they only get paid to teach, not be the kids nannies.
>Their asylum homes/shelters are periodically burnt to the ground by ultra-nationalists.
>If they were to touch anyone's woman they'd be lynched and all the kebab shops in vicinity burnt for posterity.
>Mosques would be burnt.
>Whichever government took them in would be incredibly unpopular and would not win the elections again because this issue is BIG BIG issue in Poland. The Law and Justice CAN'T take them in, they'd lose a lot of their electorate, and they ran their campaign on the premise of not taking any in.
>Even their humanitarian aid has to be done all "hush hush".

Cont.
>They don't get hired because they can't speak Polish and co-workers would intimidate them.
>They'd get spat on during the day.

We have fucking ultra-nationalist kibol (football hooligan) gangs roaming cities on fridays and weekends that beat any Ukranians they can find to a pulp. UKRANIANS! What do they think will happen to these poor African and Syrian migrants!?

They shouldn't come here not because we don't want them but because it'd be a sentence to a life of complete misery and perhaps even death.

Yes but most of them are ok, they are bit retarded poor poles. From russia and belarus folks come too and work here. They still lower wages but some of them start fight with low wages too.

again? Didn't they give us ultimatum in july?

They would basically punish themselves as they profit the most from it

now it is ultimate ultimatum or something

2 million, not 1.

Not so fast.

we are so poor that we would not even have months if the EU did not give us some.

Germany wont impose embargo on one of their biggest trade parteners.

How fitting that the next World War will start when Germany (with their EU army) decides to invade Poland again

>Chinggis

>Mongolians
>drinking vodka
kek, never try to drink with Asians, this is pointless