Are there such things as non-pozzed WW2 movies?

History channel, Hollywood bullshit, the ebul natzey trope, it's getting a bit tired tbqh. But I'm trying to figure out, in the past 60 years, was there a single glitch in the matrx, one movie, about Nazi Germany, that didn't portray them as comic book villains?

There has to be one, just by the law of numbers...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K43f7HGjlsw
youtu.be/hSIjLtA2Hoo
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
youtube.com/watch?v=AonZdAfEQgA
youtu.be/HGdNGE-EP4A
youtube.com/watch?v=5MqqOW9QM_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yids were flipping lids over Dunkirk. But the Germans weren't really featured much which is what I think you're looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=K43f7HGjlsw

>comic book villains?
Germans are evil by nature. But also cowards, thus hide their plans for world domination.

there are loads. You're either retarded or looking for attention

sage

I think Der Untergang and Das Boot are quite good, but not redpilled. Also, Valkyrie is the only WW2 movie where the good guys win.

No.
The Germans lost.
It doesn't matter how historically accurate the movie is, it doesn't matter if you're reading Hitler's War by the man himself David Irving, once the Germans start retreating and it becomes obvious the war is already lost - the blackpill hits hard.

WW2 in general was pozzed to the shitter.

>there are loads.

????

Also, you fucking caliphate island bong, instead of trying to be bloody witty innit, why don't you post those "loads of non-grotesque nazis" movies.

Very anxious to see that big list...

>WW2 in general was pozzed to the shitter.

Well we can agree or disagree on that but the point is, I would like to see one single movie that deals with non-battle issues within the Reich. Power struggle, or leadership, head figures of the nazi party...without being overtly or covertly comical-over the top.

Just saw "Conspiracy" from 2001 and it's so smug I can't stand it.

>Yids were flipping lids over Dunkirk.

Why? You're saying Dunkirk isn't a typical pozz WW2 good goys vs ebul natzeys movie? Didn't watch is, I steer clear of modern moveis...so just asking.

See every comic book scenario where the (((prisoners))) are starving due to the Nazi's fault and apply the Jew logic to see if the prisoners being documented are actually Goyims who tricked out of or had their food stolen by the Jew who is probably handling the camera.

>I think Der Untergang and Das Boot are quite good

What about Iron Cross?

Generation war

iron cross is kinda dumb desu

Regarding documentaries:

>The greatesr history never told

/thread

The One That Got Away (1957). It's a British film based on the true story of German pilot Franz von Werra who escaped from POW camps three times eventually escaping back to Germany from a camp in Canada. It's really unique it that it the hero of the movie is a German protagonist who isn't a (((good German))) or conflicted or anything like that. He's cocky and supremely confidant in himself and in German victory. You can watch it here:
youtu.be/hSIjLtA2Hoo

Bonus: the star Hardy Kruger was in the SS

Stalingrad (1993)
Ofc you won't see badass Germans kicking everyone's ass in that movie.

this
it has aged a bit poorly but its still an amazing movie from the german pov

youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY

>Bonus: the star Hardy Kruger was in the SS

WTF I didnt know that...that guy was in Barry Lydon. Was Stanley..o-our guy???

thanks. worth a watch.

As much as I want to believe it - it seems like a meme jpg bant more than an actual quote, desu.

nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

>nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/

Oh...

But why do this?

> insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the ‘Eyes Wide Shut”

Cross of Iron was fairly non pozzed, and showed the war from the German POV on the Eastern Front

youtube.com/watch?v=AonZdAfEQgA

Movies about the Finnish-Soviet winter war are the closest you'll ever get. Just pretend the Finns are Wehrmacht and you'll have yourself a non-pozzed 3rd Reich war film. Some of them became Waffen SS, so its not like you're completely lying to yourself.

youtu.be/HGdNGE-EP4A

>the greatest dindu nuffin
"documentary"

I know of two movies where the Germans are "the good guys". My honor was loyalty (2016) pretty awful acting but a very balsy attempt to humanise waffen SS. The story isn't that bad in of itself but the acting is just 1/10. Another is the Estonian movie 1944 (2015) which is basically an anti Russian movie disguised as anti Soviet one while washing their hands of any wrong doing themselves in both the red army and in the third reich. I found it pretty disguisting, but others might not.

Come and see/ Idi i smotri is hands down one of the best ww2 movies out there, it's about the nazi occupation of belarus and has specific references to Oskar Dirlewanger and his brigade wiping out villages

>I know of two movies where the Germans are "the good guys". My honor was loyalty (2016)

Director: Alessandro Pepe

WHAT
THE
FUCK

>But why do this
Because even the most 'aware' of Jews can't let people see how Jewish these satanic acts are. It's just bad business goy.

"Cross of Iron" by Sam Peckinpah was a fairly sympathetic and unromanticized look at Nazi soldiers (for the time, anyway, it's certainly not full-on 14/88 territory). I don't like Peckinpah but this arguably his best movie.

Well, they did portray Nazi's as invaders, etc., but they barely even mention it. Its not very plot-focused, its more a depiction of action. They don't really talk about any political kind of stuff, it basically follows a few different characters, a british pilot, pilot, a british soldier, and a few british civillians in a boat sailing across the channel. Its pretty damned good desu, even though some of it is pretty dramatized.

Did the rat kikes cry and kvetch over it?

I liked Hacksaw Ridge, despite the main character's non-violent (insane) conviction it wound up being a good story to watch, and a true story too.
No Germans in sight either, the whole movie has our guys mowing down hoards of faceless nips who keep coming in endless waves.
>mfw the scene were the army is chased off the ridge by a massive charge of running japs who then get pummeled by artillery unprotected on open ground

The movie you are looking for is Cross of Iron.
youtube.com/watch?v=5MqqOW9QM_0

Its an anti-war film though. The whole thing is demoralizing and paints the German command as incompetent and criminal.