So why weren't the missiles shot down? What about your famed anti-air defense, americucks???

So why weren't the missiles shot down? What about your famed anti-air defense, americucks???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/278956599786213376
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-Based_Midcourse_Defense
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can literally only shoot down an ICBM in its final stage of hitting the target

They fly 550km up in space

Anti Missile defence is a meme

From what I can gather the missile reached Japan in only four minutes. They probably wouldn't of had time to shoot it down.

its game over once its up in the air

>Anti Missile defence is a meme

pretty much.

people hype the shit out of either to help them fell safe or to help sell missile defense systems.

somewhere along the way people forgot that they're not overly effective.

Turned out that american anti missle system is nothing but a fucking joke.

They cant even shoot down 60s tier missles.

Destruction of Yurope when?

Soon, very soon.

Fired an ICBM over Japan? Yeah this sounds like it means war is coming.

It's not something that can be ignored. I won't be surprised if we strike before Kim does anything else desu.

Fatties days are numbered.

My body is ready, Ivan

the American anti-missle defense sytems has been tested 19 times since 1999 and failed to hit the target 8 times so theoretically there is about a 50% chance that Americans won't be able to stop a NORK nuke

SHUT UP UKRAINE DOESN'T EXIST

JUST A BUNCH A FUCKIN WHITE-ASS HONKEY

NIGGERS

*40%

why did kim do it though? what the fuck are norks even thinking?

Missile defense systems are not guaranteed 100% success rate since they are pretty much rocket science with very narrow windows of oppurtunity in actually destroying warheads. A modern ICBM has a lot of mock warheads to oversaturate defense systems and as such get actual boom boom through.

You might get lucky and with a low number of incoming might destroy all warheads but still, it IS a gamble..

You would rather have a chance then nothing but it is not fool-proof

Ready for liberation, I hope?

>in only four minutes

is that for real ? If true that is quite impressive, and I wouldn't like to be japanese by now

The Jews thought they were going to have their WWIII by now, and are restless in their eternal bloodlust.

Kimmy boy thinks that Big Papa China's protection makes him an immortal demigod with an invisible force field surrounding his border that makes his country immune to bullets, artillery fire, and air strikes.

ICBMs are fast

The latest Russian ones can hit the opposite side of the world in 30mins

If US Air defenses are so shitty, Why doesn't Kim shoot a missile over Worst Korea?

I welcome our new Russian occupying forces with open arms, tea, coffee and hot chocolate

Don't you remember how old Kim actually is? The guy grew up being raised to take over the chair for his daddy yet he doesn't have the same qualities as him. Ever since he became a bastard son he's been hamming it up like a college yuppie who thinks he's never going to run out of daddy's money or power in the future.
At least the ill Kim knew not to fuck with countries that can actually beat his ass in.

They are less beta than Japan and might actually do something

But if the missile was heading for Guam it would be totally untouchable while over korea as it would be ~500km up in space

I agree OP, it's really sad!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/278956599786213376

there isn't a nation that's better at making the Americans look like a bunch of cowardly cunts than the North Koreans

love those guys!

And gaping asshole.

I gaped an asshole last night :^)

lol it does. Even if NK attacks first (which they never will), China will take a mutual stance and will never ever allow the West to establish a firm grip on the area. Every time China agrees with criticism/sanctions regarding NK, it's in a 'Kimmy please calm the fuck down bro' manner rather than actually being angry. Any talk about going to war with NK will only ever be that - talk. The unforeseen consequences of doing so will be catastrophic for the immediate region, if no one else. What humours me the most is how it's impossible to start a proxy war in NK. It's all or nothing, and not even the US will risk going all.

I'm sure the cuck would enjoy it.

im sure we will hear about it shortly

Vittu perkele saatana

Is that what your suits say when nukes do fly?
Anyway NK is high testing burger confidence in their ABM systems. And literally getting away with it.

Regular german pastime.

>Like you did with the muslims?
Russia might actually be able to save your country though

In case of war the chinks will do nothing, they only care about money

see

Imagine being this geopolitically stupid.

im sure they're already selling guns and ammo and shit to nk
slant eyed fucking jews

>post yfw Japan getting nuked both ended and begins a war

The idea of US troops in their border really triggers them

WWIII coming.

>german
>openly proclaims he's a cuck

well, no surprises here

>implying the (((us government))) wants to stop the middle.
(((They))) want more wars to make more money

they wanted to salvage the remaining bits and study the tech

and open legs

Most countries that are capable of nuclear war can calculate trajectories of ICBM's. Why would they shoot down a nuke that's just flying overhead to hit the water?

If you shoot them down, you don't have an excuse to start a war.
Donald Trump wants to start WW3. He wants to succeed where Hitler failed.

Why let a bug out instead of killing it? Because you're better than it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&

What do they mean with this?

Go fuck yourself Merkel stop telling the EU what to do.

Except there's quite literally no money to be made in NK for the US. China can and will remove any kind of occupation the US tries to setup, and the US won't be able to retaliate because they aren't gonna go to war with China. Just look at how China's expansion in the South China Sea is going completely unchecked by the US. They simply can't do anything. Unless of course the US is willing to risk American soldiers just to save the world from Kimmy's tyranny :^)

Because it can blow in the air.

Right now I am travelling to Japan with three of my friends. Whish me luck!

Because the retard Donald Trump keeps re-iterating he wants North Korea gone so he can enter the history books, he even negotiated China to stop trade with North Korea in september. Like all Amerifats, Donald Dumb will pay for his glory-hunting.

>You can literally only shoot down an ICBM in its final stage of hitting the target
LOL

That was with a known trajectory and sometimes laser guided. The real percent is below 30.

So can my cock

feelsgoodman

Why would they defend against something that isn't a threat? NK doesn't have nuke capability. They don't even have adequate rocket technology.

The media has you hook line and sinker. Fucking noob.

Its never been done effectivly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-Based_Midcourse_Defense

Its a fucking travesty

>Donald Dumb
Nice boomer-tier insults. The left can't meme

please fuck my boipussy kim! senpai i'm ready. - a certain president

Who needs memes when Kim will crater South Korea and Donald Trump has to step down as President after America has to get involved in another war it can't pay for? Enjoy your 3rd world country turning into a Turd world country, Ameripoor.

that kind of says it all. if there was a god he would have put a man's mind in a woman's body and made us all lesbians.

>implying we wouldn't just deactive the atoms

lul 3rd worlder ignorance at its finest ladies and gents

Because you can rapidly detect the impact point from the launch trajectory, and if it's not going to hit a target, why would we give the enemy an opportunity to learn about our capabilities?

If they ever actually threaten anything of value they get shot down, and then...

Fire and blood.

>shooting explosives causes them to detonate meme
Hollywood has done it's job on many people...

US gov can't get away with this.
Kim has exposed the lies and false security promises of the USA. They can't do shit to a 3rd world country like North Korea.
Let's face it, USA got rekt! She is like a big bully who has a large body and voice who goes around bullying people but as soon as even a little person stands up to her, she tucks her tail between her legs and runs away to her daddy for help. And we all know what's happening to her daddy. lmao

>Because you can rapidly detect the impact point from the launch trajectory, and if it's not going to hit a target, why would we give the enemy an opportunity to learn about our capabilities?

Except for the moment when US radars can't detect the impact point of their own practice target.

Any laser missile defense system is a one off use only. The Americans will not use it on anything other than an attack on the contiguous 48 states.
Aside from that intercept missiles are only effective at launch or in the orbit phase.

Fun fact: the ISS orbital height is 408km .

>implying Japs and SKs weren't freaking out when Norks launched the missiles last night
>implying they knew where they were going to fall or the trajectory of the missiles
Learn to suck it up. All that THAAD systems and whatever you have in the region for "defense" are totally useless under actual attack. And now the Chinks knows about this as well. Hahaha good luck with world hegemonic empire now. Nobody is going to believe in you.

I'm all for defending and sticking up for your country/yourselves, but Germany is lost. Can't you agree that a Russian takeover would actually improve it and get rid of the "poor, oppressed refugees"

Easiest way is to delete it in early stages.

Damn this scene gets me every time ;_;

He realizes Trump is all bluster and a pussy about confrontation.

Putin knows tgis

Ping png knows this

KIM was testing this and now knows this too. WWIII imminent

Kim tried to see if they can shot his missiles down mid-air. They didn't and now he knows japan and sk are defenseless.