What are your thoughts on that pic, Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on that pic, Sup Forums?

the boys are practically twins

The rainbow gear in the newest pic has to go. Other than that, I am amazed to see an unbroken family, it's a rare thing in this day and age.

Looks comfy as fuck.

10 years looking like they aged 25 years

they all turned gey? kek

seriously; mods should delete those threads
there are too much breaches on the rules in a few words OP

>Beautiful family, unbroken, and committed to each other.

Beautiful. Not much else to say!

The women actually managed to become more beautiful with age

Crabs are cool on t-shirt, they were my favorite animals to wear on my clothes when I was a kid. The dad and the mom have great taste.

god bless them

>essential british

they have a lot of sexes :D

I think it's a nice family
this

They went forward in time, but their hair styles went backwards in time.

I bet they are either Romanian, Ukrainian or Russian.

how the fuck did they aged so much in only 10 years?

Too bad you kikes murdered 100,000,000 of them ruskies and also target every white family on this planet for destruction.

TATAR'D

BABUSHKA'D

:D

She got 40 years older in 10 years, pretty impressive.

All genes don't express themselves at the same time, and are triggered at various stage of life, and circumstances. It has been observed that species that have a strategy of rapid reproduction, tend to have shorter lives, as opposed to the one with slow reproduction. Apparently successful reproduction accelerate the ageing process, as you have fulfilled part of the biological need of survival, and don't need to renew your cells as much, in other words stay young, as a way to be energy efficient. Or something like that.

Happy. Big white family.
Now this is getting fucking strange but I see more and more every day where I live. Three or four white kids, mum and dad. Is the tide turning? I seem to be seeing less fat kids as well. Is there hope?

subhuman slavs and their spawn

Suck your wife's boyfriend cock.

>t. slav

This slav squat shit is retarded af. Here in my country we call that "shiptar waiting on a bus station" because they are the only ones doing it.
We used to make fun of those people, now because of all that slavic pages on FB we have teenagers doing the slav squat here, ffs.

I am a slav but don't want to be associated with it.

Also

>sven calling others subhuman
>kek

Your name will be Mehmed in couple years, now fuck off.