Untitled

You made your bed now lie in it, roastie filth

>Be white male living in the [INSERT CURRENT YEAR HERE]
>My entire race is been replaced and genocided worldwide though mass immigration.
>My women shame me for opposing this
>Have my government/politicians/people shame me for my skin colour on a daily basis.
>Have minorities try tell me how to live my life in my own country while repeatedly calling me a racist by default due to my skin colour
Yea nah fuck that, I'm not working for this shitty system that hates me. REVOLUTION/CRUSADES WHEN??

yes, he's right, goyim

most modern women aren't worth dating

Where is base?

Literally a woman's choice in every conceivable way.
Women Blame men.
>>Sounds about right.

>Women waste their prime years getting wasted and being whites instead of starting a family
>This is men's fault!

soon. very soon. all it takes is the will of a single man.

Why is mgotw a bluepill there?

>women have complete control over dating and making children
>they still complain

How typical

Sup Forums is always right

>Rei
disgusting

Getting married is just too dangerous these days desu

Your wife or girlfriend can decide on a whim to leave you, take a bunch of your stuff and get payments from you for years
having that hanging over your head in a relationship must feel like hell, so instead guys just hang out with their other guy friends and play fun vidya

women are only good for fucking anyways. literally everything else they do they suck ass at.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

oh_look_it's_this_thread_agaon.jpg

Stop spamming this thread idiot

>browsing Sup Forums
>see autistic Sup Forums screetching
>call it out
>"I AM NOT Sup Forums FUCK OFF"
>image from the Sup Forums tread reposted as a new thread on Sup Forums minutes later

Hmmmmm......

now kiss

This is true. We need to learn men how to grow up. Don't be radical towards them, no suppression, yet better discipline them.

I shouldn't have laughed but I did.

>Lads that think they don't get girls because they are too nice. I think it's more to do with the fact you're a dog
Reminder that she's right.
Women don't want an obedient puppy as their husband.

kiss? how about ASS TO ASSSS?

because the woman is saying it, trying to discredit it by making it sound like a jewish mind control plot or someshit, I think the comic would be better without it desu famalam

This. Maya is best girl.

>no white kids
>not bluepill
Doing the kikes work for him.

Said the dried up old whore nobody wants to marry. Nobody wants 2nd hand cooze let alone something passed around every nigger in the town she went to college.

you better learn them men good!

Why not refuse a marriage, or at least sign a prenup?

Melanie "Nose" (((Notkin)))

this is fucking beautiful.
more!

In some countries, like Canada, you dont need to be married for the woman to have the right to your money
And a judge can throw out a prenup at their own discretion, the woman can just say she was pressured to sign it too

In the year 2017 women don't need men to have kids.

Made my smile, love that scene

This. Marriage is a horrible deal for men in CURRENT YEAR. Women want all the perks of marriage (his money, protection, etc) without any of the compromises (keeping his stomach full balls drained, his house cleaned, her body respectable looking, and not fucking Jamal while he's at work).

This is a good thing. This ensures that the women gets her fair share that she's entitled to in case a cheap partner won't marry her officially.

>wanting to have fun in life is childish if you are a man
>but wantinig to have fun in life while some man works his ass off for you is perfectly acceptable
really gets the noggin joggin

>DUDE save the white race?

>not me lol, marriage is a scam xD

pathetic

what are you trying to accomplish with this shitpost you autistic weeb virgin

It's good to push MGTOW for the_donaldfags, who are usually the ones consumed by groupthink. Shills, just in case your wondering, no one is buying into your shit besides fourteen year old shut in meme account admins who sit in discord all day and probably weren't gonna have any useful children anyway. Everyone on Sup Forums either was planning to/already have kids or they never will because they're fucking faggots.

Stop posting this every day
Saged

every day is repost day

cause there's literally used roasties who raid Sup Forums, reddit, and everywhere men discuss making anti-mgtow posts. shitredditsays has organized discord raids shilling against mgtow on Sup Forums.

>Women ruined marriage laws
>Women made welfare into the state it is right now

>Why aren't men marrying?
>Why are men taking advantage of the system the females helped create?
>PROVIDE FOR ME!!!!!!

>dude just sacrifice for the tribe you hate and it hates you back lmao

casual woman these days
>refuse all offers for a relationship because you want to:
>school
>career
>get rich
>so you can allegedly spoil your one child
>hit 30
>graduated college only 4-5 years ago
>career still hasn't taken off
>mostly 45 year old men pay attention to you
>they still talk down to you for your lack of success and value you primarily for your looks and vagina and homemaking skills, like the 20-25 year olds did when you were graduated high school
>think you can get a chad your own age
>mad that chad is dating a younger more fertile woman with lower expectations for his behaviour, who's more impressed with his trade job than you are

now that gay marriages are legal you should just marry with your best bro and go live with the roastie so even if they leave you they have no legal stance to require money. I've seen some cases of people not married having to pay alimony and this could avoid that

Yep, this is pretty much the whole reason.

Sorry roasties, the gravy train ends here.

how about the white race stops inviting all the shitskins into the country? how about the white race stops punishing white men for being successful so white whores and shitskins can take the jobs? how about white men don't need to pay for tyrone, pedros, and roastie whores gibsmedat? what if white whores couldn't legally destroy men on their whims and take everything he owns?

saving the white race isn't just about babies you fucking estrogen brained retard piece of crap. you're proof the water is filled with estrogen. the answer and solution doesn't involve a whores vagina.

>8-17 job
>pay taxes on income, car, VAT, property
>pay back never ending loans and mortgages with interest
>wife either A:gets fat or B: leaves/cheats on you
>There's a realistic chance your kids aren't even yours all along

Fuck that shit

I can hear the cry of a whole generation of womenchildren approaching barrenhood.
Men can just take a younger wife and breed her, but it's over for the feminazi generation.

>Men can just take a younger wife and breed her,
not these pathetic beta numales

also if your bro betrays your trust, you can void the marriage because it's never been "consummated"

Just get the prenup. Not that hard now is it.

Making yourself look good for potential partners and eventually getting married simply isn't worth it for either gender these days.

Give people some financial incentive to get hooked and stay that way. You will start to see standards being met on both sides.

Too close to home, Hans

you're a roastie whore aren't you. you seem like vagina is the only thought in your empty estrogen filled subhuman mind.

problem to politics? vagina
reason to live? vagina
what's great in life? vagina
what do we worship? vagina

fucking faggot or roastie whore. if your brain thinks vagina is involved in fixing western civilization then you need to get killed by shitskins or by actual white men so your dna is cleansed from this world

>got inheritance when I turned 18 from somewhat well off uncle
>read (((Joel Greenblatt's))) book
>magic formula investing

No house mortgages for me you fucking poorfags hehhhehehhehe

>>you're a roastie whore aren't you

actually I'm a Chad.

and chads will breed regardless of society, all your whining and running away is pathetic and laughable.

women don't divorce you because they want to profit, they divorce you because you're a beta male sipping starbucks lattes

underrated post

no hymen no ring

Yes yes this is men's fault. Degenerate economic system that makes child birth not profitable for their parents and force people spend their young years to pay debts and make money is not guilty.

Yea, they want a human slave who has an 8 pack of abs, has millions of dollars in his name and doesn't work while obeying her every desire.

Women today are delusional, mentally ill and hysterical. It's due to the marxist brainwashing of several generations.

In the near future, the economy is going to crash and women will be demanding free services from the skilled working class.

> my car broke down, so you can fix it or I will have you sent to the gulag.

^ this is the future, it's inevitable due to their ideological upbringing.

Prenup can get thrown out of the court pretty easily nowadays.

post hot russian girls

Getting married is like taking 50% of what you own and risking it so your dick can feel good every few days.

It's a very bad investment, and you can get a similar feeling playing video games or jerking off. When sex robots do come out, women are going to be fucked so hard.

you're a roastie whore thanks for confirming. enjoy dying alone with cats bitch. thank your sisterhood

>your dick can feel good every few days.
more like once a month, after marriage

What has the white race done for me other than killing my great-grandpa, demonizing my ideology and flooding my country with foreigners that I now have to support with my labor until I die as a hated minority in my own homeland?

>When sex robots do come out

Implying feminists wont try to outlaw it bc of "muh feelings".

>>What has the white race done for me
you're on the internet?

When robopussy is outlawed, only outlaws will fuck robopussy

I think he meant the liberals.

She meant an ugly unkempt neckbeard not a lap dog

>larp men should man up
>you only get sex once per month after marriage and risk everything
>asking for pics of a random whores in a mgtow thread for some reason
trying to hard

feminist will be worrying about getting killed by muhammad when sexbots hit. the west will in a free fall collapsing and feminist will be getting btfo on streets. they can whine about it, but the technology is going to come from asia and they can't touch it

Where I can listen to cucks like you that want to shame me into sacrificing my personal wellbeing for others who don't deserve it. Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

When sex robots and artificial wombs become a reality, there will be a new golden era in which women will be relegated to a useless underclass.

I value women only for their role as homemaker. Giving women the right to work was the biggest mistake.

i dont really care if not wanting to accept all the shit modern world throws at me makes me childish

i would have gotten serious, get job, get married, contribute to society 50-100 years ago but now it isnt worth it

all this:

Sup Forumseddit

>DUDE save the white race
>give birth to children
>millions of other whites continue to extinct due to econo,ical-demographic crysis

First you must broke your degenerate capitalistic system and build something more effective that can provide a native population reproduction at least.

>but why if we can just invite more migrants

that's why I only rent my girlfriends

>your degenerate capitalistic system

2017 Russia is capitalist

Shill this shitty article some more. I've seen posted here like 20 times.

The economic system is rigged against white childbirth at every step. White people go to college abd rack up debt, then can't afford a house in the housing bubble so throw away money on rent instead of mortgage. Laquisha however get free section 8 housing and gibs for never having learned to read. Obamacare is obscenely expensive and good jobs with benefits are hard to come by, but Laquisha gets free healthcare. The kids are expensive are you get no help raising them, but Laquisha gets more gibs for every child. The welfare system is set up to promote black gibs-living instead of white work and family. Finally, when you send your kid to school, he gets brainwashed into writing fucking "summer memoirs" about racism and poverty and how whitey keeps the black man down.

Abrogate fucking welfare and public schools.

Women being sluts until late 20s is the really reason.

Right, its not like nobody is trying to fuk them.

>I've seen posted here like 20 times
That's because it's a new marketing gimmick.
>make an article like that
>post it on right leaning sites for butthurt
>people click it
>get money for writing bullshit
>repost
>repeat
>make new article

Yes. And in 2017 Russian population is continuing to extinct with you. This is global crysis in main capitalist countries.

So your solution is segregation? Because equal rights are not going away.

he didn't even link it you tinfoil hatter

OP didn't even give a link to the article, faggot.

Post the whole thing fool

Giving it attention is the same.
It's potential traffic heading their way doesn't matter if they link it or not.
but Idk why I'm arguing with you
you're obviously a proxyfag-flaghiding shill.

t. obedient puppy.
They want a man who knows what he wants, and the drive to achieve it.
Not a lap dog that's completely deferent to their every whim.

>And in 2017 Russian population is continuing to extinct with you.
But Russian Empire will stand. There is nothing wrong with replacing of inferior and outdated Russian population in the year 2017.

>there's a realistic chance your kids aren't even yours all along
That's what scares me the most honestly. Imagine having three kids with a woman, they all look like her, you raise them all until they move out, and she tells you they're all from different fathers and not yours.

I'd probably just fly to the US and bother a cop until he shoots me.