Poland is winning Bielarus

Search results for "job in Poland" vs "job in Russia" in 2012, 2014 and 3016

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1951761.stm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops 2016

Getting cucked then

Leaf

why would anyone want to voluntarily move to Russia?

What?
Hey can you help me with something?

nicer ppl, infrastructure, girls, laid back country, good salary in msc for a techie like me

source: me and and all the other migrants there (2nd in number only to america)

p.s. portugal is romania tier today

Belarussians are the only foreigners privileged enough to be allowed to enter Norilsk.

Commonwealth now

since all poles left for cleaning toilets in uk, there is a shortage of labor, more demand for workers

population of poland in 2100 = 46

>nicer people

I have never met a ruder people than the russians

And Germany is winning Poland and Belarus!

Looking at that reduced my lifespan by more than living in one of those would.

>the average life expectancy of the workers is ten years shorter than the national average.
don't be so sure

What?
I've never met such big faggots as nordcucks
Explain yourself, Ulf. Why you let this happen

germany is mostly winning syria, chad, lebanon and other african nations

Why are only Russians and Belorussians allowed in Norilsk? It's just a mining town?

Being Polish is now a privilege. Top 30 international HDI, high-growth cities, EU privileges. You are now 100% European/Western

Eastern Europe is an economic extension of Germany, so if Poland wins Belarus, then Germany wins both, pretty easy.

I hadn't considered it but apparently it's an elaborate way to prevent central asian immigration under the pretext of national security.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1951761.stm

Now that I've read this the proposal to close off Vladivostok makes a whole lot more sense, probably to stop the chinks from coming.

Sadly this.

demography > economy
you can have all shekels in this world and still be subhuman

I mean yeah. The more IT we are starting to have the more people consider "If I'm useful - why should I work for shitty wages?" and the more they are able to leave. And Russia aside from Moscow is kinda shit on those. And Moscow is a shitty place to live in.
Hell even I've got contacted couple days ago with a "hey, would you like to work in Wrocław?"