Why are Germans such cucks?

Why are Germans such cucks?

I went to Germany this year. Every time I got into a conversation with a white German he or she would eventually bring up the Holocaust and talk about how they're "ashamed" of it and how they're "sorry" it happened. To me, a white Portuguese male whose country had little involvement in WW2.

Germans, explain yourselves. Why is this happening in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

daserste.de/unterhaltung/film/filmmittwoch-im-ersten/sendung/wer-hat-angst-vorm-weissen-mann-134.html
programm.ard.de/?sendung=2811119588562469
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He didn't want you thinking he was a nazi because of the way he looks

But I'm a nazi

Ashkenazi?

If I was a jew, I wouldn't live here.

>Why are Germans such cucks?
Germany has been under Jew and Shabbos Goy (read: Anglo) command since 1945. Her citizens are under duress. Schools were reformed into re-education camps to crush the German soul into something more manageable.

Where in Germany?
I bet it was Bavaria, hate those fuckin cucks.

This is such an obvious lie.

Because Germans believe in strong collectivism, idealism and faustian culture

that happens after years of brainwashing us in schools.
germans are bluepilled as fuck. just nuke as away

Jewish brainwashing.

Because we're nice now and it's what normies expect us to say. Helps selling our shit too not calling everyone the way we see them (as subhumans that is).

Germans have always been cucks.
Destroying Europe from the start of time.
Fall of Rome, Breaking of christianity, fall of european monarchies, ruining the opinion on western nationalism, destroying western europe with EU and destroying white culture with immigrants and soft marxist politics.

We should put them all to the oven.

>things that never happened
(BND, BKA, korrektiv: I'm refering to Germans bringing it up in conversation)

Is there any place in Germany where people are less cucked that isn't a shithole?

Everywhere outside the big cities. Every ridiculous story you hear about Germans, I can attest you, I have never experienced.

>flag
kek
East Germany, but we get shit from our countrymen FOR NOT TAKING DA REFUGEES

we broke them a bit too hard lol

Some of us feel the need to explain this to species of lower intellect because they seem to think we are evil Nazis still. In other words, [spoiler]the people faggot OP talked to were obviously taking him for an idiot with the brain capacity of a primate[/spoiler].

It is for the same reason that if you came to Australia everyone would call you an oven dodging cunt and drop five cent pieces on the floor in front of you to see if you would pick them up.
Portuguese, Jews, and Moors all have the same hook noses, swarthy Orclike features and curly hair of the devil.

Does it happen? I was never able to meet a guilt-driven germ like these ones.
Maybe because most of the germans walk the streets with their heads down and avoiding conversations as often as possible. Other than that, they usually stick to their own circle and many of them are left riddled if you ask'em something or just try to have a casual talk.

>visit Germany
>Ask locals what places I should see and what foods to eat
>Ask about history and culture
"We have no culture, Germany is boring and our food sucks, eat some dornor kebab"
This is almost a direct quote. Fuck Germany.

((They)) succeed on their strategy. Changing politics and history, and stablishing world order.

The only shame german people should have is that of being fooled by Hitler, jew himself.
Europeans were the ones holding power on the globe till ((anglosphere)) created EEUU and started spreading their cancerous shit towards us. Now China is the only one capable of stopping this, i guess

Have you seen sweden?

>This is almost a direct quote. Fuck Germany.

Read a history book, faggot.

The USA brainwashed the Germans for the last 70 years, you 89IQ dipshit.

How the fuck did you manage to make a step here and not trip over history and culture? Staying at the airport McD?

>visit major city riddled with leftists
>get to hear leftist drivel
hmm

Things that never happened. Nobody brings up the holocaust in conversation.

Always a pain in the ass of the jews...sorry

Thats what you get for visiting the big cities if you want germany and not globalist hubs.

it wasn't you at all, britselbong. it's the 70+ years of U.S. americanisation and brainwashing of the culture which mistransformed the mind of our country in a soulless, consumerish zombie.

Amerifag, but I lived in germoni for many years.
There's an extreme level of self-hatred that is borne and bred into the german youth from a very early age. Unless they have parents who are redpilled, most are even too ashamed to own a german flag for fear of pseudo-nationalist sentiments.
It's really a police state in that regard. Kinda scary

However, the Germans who are pretty open to the idea that they aren't guilty of everything forever tend to be pretty open minded to dialogue.
Lots of my friends growing up had the mentality "people accuse us [current generation] of shit we had nothing to do with by people we don't even know. It's been nearly a century and we STILL have to put up with this?"
some of course naturally went on to the JQ and what not but for the most part I'd say like 20% are proud Germans, 50% are indifferent, and 30% are largely anti-German.

They are indoctrinated in schools.

What probably happened
>Run around and larp as a neo nazi
> Wonder when people think you are a government agent larping dont jump onto your bullshit

Joo propaganda for generations is the answer you stupid fuck.

Aren't northerners bigger cucks than Bavarians?

Till now i have only seen non-Bavarians bragging about how they are superior and more progressive than Bavarians or South/Eastern Germans in general.

Am i not getting something here?

5 eyes

this is accurate they did the same exact thing in the south after the civil war sent northern businessmen to divvy up the resources and northern teachers to re-educate southern children

Lol

>Aren't northerners bigger cucks than Bavarians?
We aren't. Berlin doesn't belond to Northern Germany btw.
Southerners are boot-licking c*tholics.
A few years ago, the Bavarian state broadcaster (Bayerischer Rundfunk, BR) even produced a very cuckoldish film:

>"Who is afraid of the White Man?"
>TV movie, Germany 2013
>The arch-conservative master butcher Franz is physically restricted since he had a stroke. But this doesn't stop him from making his family's lives hell through his stubbornness. Daughter Zita, single mother of a half-grown son is overchallenged with the financially crippled butcher shop. And her brother Anton has his very own imaginations. [...] In a nutshell: Nobody can please Franz, especially not the asylum seeker Alpha, whom Zita employs illegally. Then an impactful accident happens.
>During a scramble around the changing of a lightbulb both man suffer from such a strom electric shock that Franz dies. His spirit stays on Earth though. And to top it all, Alpha is the only one who can notice him. He desperately tries to hide this, but Franz quickly realizes that he can only make contact with the "black one" at all. From that point, the two man are chained together by destiny.
>More about the film
>"Who's afraid of the White Man?" is a production commissioned by the Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk). This pitch-black comedy withAndreas Giebel, Brigitte Hobmeier, Tony Mpoudja, Simon Schwarz, Marlene Morreis and many more tell the story of a good ol' Bavarian proponent of apartheid who has to fight his inner demons: Almost unnoticed a kind of friendship with the Congolese asylum seeker Alpha creeps in.
daserste.de/unterhaltung/film/filmmittwoch-im-ersten/sendung/wer-hat-angst-vorm-weissen-mann-134.html

updated link:
programm.ard.de/?sendung=2811119588562469

Bavarians are notoriously conservative and regionalistic. Think they're better than everyone else because they wear funny clothes and are (iirc) the richest area. Also not nearly as niggered as the other parts of the west.

He, and most other Germans, hate Bavaria because of this

Most parts of Germany are regionalistic.

>Maybe because most of the germans walk the streets with their heads down and avoiding conversations as often as possible
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do

Daily reminder:

>1. From 1932 - 1933 Communist Jews (c.Lazar Kaganovich) deliberately starved 7 - 10 million Ukrainians to death. This is known as the Holodomor.
>2. The Third Reich liberated Ukraine from the Soviets in June 1941. They would have learned about the Holodomor at this time.
>3. Documents from the Third Reich itself show that the extermination of Jews was not being planned until October 1941 at the earliest, prior to this Nazis policy was deportation.

I have no patience for Holocaust denialism for the simple reason that I know the Nazis acted with good cause. The Nazis had undeniable evidence that Jewish communists were genociding and enslaving the native population of the European countries they had taken control over. The holocaust should be viewed as an understandable retaliation for those atrocities.

you are right.
....but not all to the extent of Bavaria

You are a portuguese Shill that is working for pedophiles. Your only purpose is to cause infightings by pushing false narratives. I doubt that you ever visited Germany and I strongly doubt that any German would come up with what you were just telling. Just fuck off to leftyfuck you damn Shill. I guess you know what word comes into the options field, dont you?