Do you faggots know what guy you are...

Do you faggots know what guy you are? You're that guy at social gatherings that has to constantly interject or one man up when someone says something.

Person: "Hey Tom, did you hear about the North Korean missile that flew over Japan. Crazy right?"

You: "That's just a Jewish psyop to bring north Korea into the one world order. North Korea is not part of the Jewish banking system, and the jews want to.... blah blah blah".

YOU ARE THAT GUY.

Jokes on you, that would require me to leave the house.

You do it to your mom.

Wait, don't blah blah blah, finish that thought. I am curious.

>op makes up archetypes

Nice try Schlomo

I can't be that guy. If I were to talk politics in a social setting I would not be popular anymore.

"Please, don't shut it down, keep telling me about the jews"
"NICE TRY SHLOMO"

I should just post "don't kys" on this board every day.

Rude

and you are that NPC that repeats the same 4 lines whenever someone speaks to you

>Sportsball
>donal drumpf!!
>the new adele sone omg
>funny cat pictures on facebook lol

Oy vey, they're on to us about korea

T.autist

Interesting

i know more, therefore that's bad. face it, all normies should be gassed. it's not my fault i'm intellectually superior.

>Sup Forums
>at social gatherings

>people at social gatherings talk about the news
Literally no one does that, normal people don't care about some stupid shit some fat fuck gook is doing on the other side of the world, no one even talks about terrorist attacks anymore that happen in the city nextdoor.

Fuck off with your shit thread.

>(((social)))

OP as always is a faggot

>Yeah, wow man, just like wow. Like, if only drumpf had just had like one scoop like everyone else, you know what I mean?
OP's response.

>attending social gatherings
shiggy

> not cloaking your powerlevel

Yeah nice argument bot

Let me expand on your notion. He is that guy who has spam social labels to as an excuse to why he can't come up with any real rebuttal but wants the other person to shut up still.

>You're "THAT GUY"
>You're simply an outcast
>You're a virgin
>Aren't you ashamed to be these guys that you are because I say so? Well, you should! Now stop saying thing!

Then he dashes away.

(((You)))

>I'm so smart because I read shit on the internet all day

So are you the guy that I'm constantly one upping and making look like a punk bitch who doesn't know shit about the world he's living in?

>Reddit, the OP.

METAIRONIC MODE UNLOCKED

>Acting dumber than you actually are to fit in

>Projection, the post
Everyone knows those attracted to leftism are the human equivalent of runts.

This board is full of /fit/ tier *unleash your potential* self-help threads.

>what is social intelligence
People don't like know it alls. Don't reveal more than you need to.