Do you periodically take breaks from Sup Forums? If so, how long do they last, and why do you do it...

Do you periodically take breaks from Sup Forums? If so, how long do they last, and why do you do it? Do you think taking such breaks makes you happier?

I go out with friends and spend time with my gf.

I haven't been here for six months and my life is about the same except I no longer get angry about things most people don't even know about or understand.

Also anne hathaway is one hot piece of ass

I was off pol yesterday. Applied to Generation Identity, was good. Had a video call with a representative, might be going to event in Sheffield this Saturday and Martin Sellner is to speak there.

Do you ever take serious breaks longer than a day?

who doesn't?
>those legs, face and lips
what a fine fucking body.

Six hours once daily. I tend to browse for 18hrs/day

You can't take breaks from a (mental) prison.

Damn Anne looks so alike to my bitch of a girlfriend that cucked me with a filthy wog

Yes. Sometimes for months at a time. I always come back, though. You're here forever...

A day or so once a couple times a year when it gets too much.

Sup Forums is a disease. Get out while you can.

only browse here to keep an eye on whats going on.

>taking breaks from Sup Forums

a few weeks
i went to b and r9k instead

i have no life and no desire to get any, without Sup Forums theres literally nothing to do

Ive been off most the summer because thats when the retardation hits an all-time high.

Taking breaks from Sup Forums or leaving entirely is what the deep state/soros henchmen want and it's why they wage such constant neverending noise war on the board. Don't let them win.

If by going to /gif/ and checking out ylyl or rekt threads is considered a break, then yes. Once every two weeks or so I need a good laugh to purge the 6+ hours a day of Sup Forums.

A couple of days but then is easy to see (((their))) influence and can't ignore it any longer.

I'll usually take breaks when I'm too busy for it, but I always come back sooner or later. Typically I feel refreshed once I go out into the real world and realize it's not that bad in a smaller, personal scale and most of the problems here only apply to the bigass world picture.

Good. Anglo chicks belong on Med cock

>Do you think taking such breaks makes you happier?

Only the shallow trolling is effected by this. Sup Forums points out real holes in the logic of society and once you see those you cannot be free of seeing them.

Only thing a break from here saves you from is the bbc spam and other bullshit.

>life is about the same except I no longer get angry about things most people don't even know about or understand.

Pretty much

due to not being a useless NEET I don't spend all day on an anime websites politics board

never met a wog who didnt hate Australia and wasnt up himself..........

I quit for 4 months back in 2015.

My mood improved and I was more social and not angry all the time.

I come here a few hours every few days, check the news, spread the Gospel.

I don't think that Sup Forums is addictive, once you're redpilled there's not much to do here.

I need those feet in my mouth

Lol Gen Identity go back to plebbit

I took a one year hiatus from all 4-Chan just to see if I could. It was also becoming a cancer in my life, making me supper angry and depressed. After I came to terms with a lot of stuff, I came back and moderated my use of the website and it's all good now.

It is important to take break from here often. 1hr max per day and take regular breaks. I was on here too much earlier on and I get angry from too much shit on here. To much hate and bitterness here too. The problem is that the hate and bitterness are not illegitimate. The west is dying and it is a horror to behold fro all of us and we deal with it in our own ways.

You mean like 2 minutes to go to the bathroom?

I only come here when meme magic needs to be practiced. At the moment, Sup Forums is just a circle jerk. the time will come when I will come back to this place.

what was the substitute for Sup Forums that you found?

Can't corner the Dorner brought me here. Ill put the ugandan potery app away for a week or two every couple of months when it becomes stale.

Fuck you POLLman.