SWEDEN YES! -swedish immigration minister canceling meeting with the Norwegian one

>Agrees to meet and take a walk in the no-go zones
>canceling ours before meeting for unknown reasons
>I won't support her in the Norwegian election"
>Listhaug is literally more understanding and friendly with the swedish police the their own minister

BFFFHHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/stortingsvalget-2017/svensk-minister-vil-ikke-vaere-en-del-av-listhaugs-valgkamp/a/24128565/

The woman leader meme needs to end

Listhaug is bretty good tbqh. She drove around in Oslo with the police looking for illegals to arrest and deport

sounds fun

The swedish minister on the other hand have probably been in the local mosq and get assfcd

You are always welcome to visit our no-go zones again

>tfw u won't be at a nachspiel with these two

Why even live

wait your countries have literal no go zones ? .. and this is seen as fine that in your own country you cannot go somewere becuase the people you brought in will what act viloently towards you ?

Sweden has about 23 of them. Norway none, that's why she is going to a trip to Sweden to learn how to avoid it

>Norway none
What is Gronlandsgade?

While it's a really culturally enriched area of Oslo it's not what one would call a no-go zone as in you still can't get away with murdering people on the open street.

Are most of the politicians in scandi countries women? when I was in Stockholm I noticed that almost all of the police officers were women which was very fucked up and creepy. Is the "Nordic model" based on some kind of feminist matriachy?

No go zones just means police officers anf ambulances wont go there without armed backup.

>Glorious More og Romsdal has to save Norway again
Take my power Sylvi.

According to the government we don't have any no go zones because lol, people still go there so it can't be a no go zone. That's really an argument they have used. But according to the police we have around 50 ''exposed areas'' and 15 "particularly exposed". The ''No go zone'' is not an official term that is used by the authorities

>While it's a really culturally enriched area of Oslo it's not what one would call a no-go zone as in you still can't get away with murdering people on the open street.
So if you walk in there in the middle of the night you won't be accosted by pack of enrichers? If the answer is yes then its a no go zone. People don't have to get shot there 24/7 for it to be a no go zone, if that was the definition Sweden would just have a few of them, mainly in Malmö.

To me a no go zone is obviously a place where you don't go out of fear of being a victim of violence. It doesn't have to be Detroit tier bad, just bad enough that people generally agree that its a bad idea to go there at certain times of day. This can obviously differ depending on your ethnicity since a lot of the ghetto trash people are extremely tribal and usually won't attack their own kind. A no go area for a Swede is not necessarily a no go area for a kurd and a no go area for Somalian might not be a no go area for a Swede, some arabs really fucking hate sub saharans and won't tolerate them at all in their areas but some local gang lord might have told people not to mess with the Swedes because then the cops show up and bother them etc. So it all depends.

If gronland is no-go, then Sweden have about 60 give or take

>Are most of the politicians in scandi countries women? when I was in Stockholm I noticed that almost all of the police officers were women which was very fucked up and creepy. Is the "Nordic model" based on some kind of feminist matriachy?
Well for starters Stockholm have more women then men because of internal migration within Sweden. And if you are a women (or a minority) you have a higher chance of getting in the police school then a man with the same score, kinda like how colleges work in the US. I don't know what the ratio is exactly but there are still more men that are interested in being police officers. Ofc you only see the low tier newbie officers patrolling the street, the though males ones are driving around in cars in the tougher areas.

Wait I thought "no go zones" were a myth. wtf

Why do woman do all the mens work in Scandinavia?

Those are men dude. Stop misgendering.

>If gronland is no-go, then Sweden have about 60 give or take
According to the police we had about 53 in 2016, its probably more now. So gronland is definitely a no go zone. Most cities in the world have zones where normal people think twice before going into. The unique thing about Sweden is he widespread attacks on authorities (firemen, postal service, ambulance and police) and the burning of cars. But that's because the police are so fucking cucked and won't do shit about it, if they shot some of those idiots on sight it would probably settle down and become normal no go zones where you simply get robbed, not have your car torched.

Females are the majority of voters, so you must have a female lead to make other females agree.
If Sylvi was a man she would be absolutely despised by all women.

Women hate other women anyway. It's actually a trick to dupe bluepilled males who only think about pussy.

jävla sossar förstör mitt land

Tur att norrmännen inte är lika fucked

The damage has already been done.

>Women hate other women anyway. It's actually a trick to dupe bluepilled males who only think about pussy.
Only if they know them personally and work with/under them. Politicians are so far above them that the normal rules don't apply.

The woman on the left is decent looking. The one on the right has an asymmetrical face. Let me guess: left is Norway's minister?

>Why do woman do all the mens work in Scandinavia?
>Females are the majority of voters,
Impotency. Got it.

Wrong

How could you think that severe, prim school marm could be anything other than a leftist?

Remember to vote Alliansen norbros!

>pussy
If that was the case you'd think they'd pick less haggard and leathery looking female leaders.

I have often wondered that about Scandinavian woman CEOs and politicians: the more experience and power they get, the more mummified they look. Is it all that smoking? Our female ministers just tend to get fatter as they age.