< US will stay over 50 years in Afghanistan >

If this is to be the case - it is going to cost U.S. both in terms of hard cash and dead bodies. So, what' in it for them ?

It's quite obvious its not about bringing freedom to the Afghan man in the street - is it for oil ? strategic military position ? Control of global opium ?

No one has ever beaten the Afghans on their own ground - What makes the U.S think they will ? Is this just going to be their desert Vietnam.

financialexpress.com/world-news/us-will-stay-over-50-years-in-afghanistan-says-colonel-lawrence-larry-wilkerson/826481/

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's for having active military outposts in the ME most likely. Also the US can get caught up in conflicts in that region and a good chunk of the populace won't think of it anything different (think how many thought we were in Iraq for Bin Laden).

Total global control. It's predicated on the control of Central Asia for force projection.

As long as free loans get dumped in to it then it will continue.

At this point I'm starting to think that there's some sort of ancient alien supertech weapon buried in the sand over there and we're looking for it or something.

Of course I'm kidding, but it's fucking stupid.

Opium.

That is all.

That's just one part of setting up the economic incentive to secure the Jew World Order.

>implying US will exsist in 50 years

Look at Afghan birth rate before US occupation, compared to after. the goal of US occupation is disruption. disrupt thing long enough and generations gradually begin to know nothing other than current situation.

it's what the Vietnam war was about. read up on the Phoenix Project. it was basically just an elaborate study on how to demoralize on a country-wide level.

Wake up. You see the Chinese squealing about an Indian rifle platoon in the Himalayas? In a place they can't even logistically access? Yet we can deploy force halfway around the world and most of our citizens have almost no awareness of it. What kind of signal does that send the Chinese? They can't even take on a rifle platoon in the region. We can maintain an International Airport there. Wake up.

That's a retarded way of demoralizing a country, the KGB had a far better system, the effects of which, are STILL present

The rare earth minerals senpai.

livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

Just stay there. 51st. state.

They think that Russia would invade if we didn't so that's why we're there -- to hold the line.

Along the way we suck up a lot of valuable resources like opium, lithium, and possible nuclear material.

A hidden annunaki bioweapon is more likely then you think. Everyone knows they were effective genetic manipulators

Yeah but they're a lot less controlled and the cause of a fairly organized right wing opposition. This would be like creating a police state from the beginning so there is no chance of overthrow.

Like the stargate in Iraq?

What does it signal to the Chinese that you can't beat a couple goat fuckers with AK-47?

Afghanistan is covered in rare metals

>stargate
>Real

The US is a falling empire, fitting it goes to Afghanistan to die.

Also, the ground is full of minerals.

But what makes Soviet subversion far more effective and devious is that it starts from the people of the target nation, and often from a young age. They essentially change the cultural norms of a nation

That we've failed to use Central Asia to dominate economic control of Africa per the original American Primacy plan, and that our government continues to be happy to sell us out to build up China as the next big empire.

No shit this isnt about freedom, this is something to occupy our military with. If we really wanted to win, we would have use bigger bombs and crush their supply lines. We would aslo win faster if our allies would support more, but our allies wouldnt profit much, so for now afgan is just a testing ground for new tech and resouces.

Yeah totally agree, you can surely argue that it's more devastating, but I still don't think it's more controlled than setting up a defacto police state from the beginning. Obviously you can only do that if you have the means to do so, the Soviets had to use what avenues were available to them and they did quite well unfortunately.

Something is definitely there.

how deep are they in afghanistan exactly? didnt large part of the forces leave in like 2011?

any sauce on US numbers in afhanistan year by year would be appreciated

China ain't the next big empire. They can't handle an Indian rifle platoon in a place they consider "their" country.

>is it for oil ? strategic military position ? Control of global opium ?
Yes.
Read about The Great Game. The Americans are fighting a war the British started 200 years ago.

They can't handle nuclear secrets without the Clintons selling them or our other technology without Obama's American Invents Act. They couldn't even do communism without our help.

The question is if our traitors will continue to make it the next empire at our expense.

Pretty much this. The US is using it as an excuse for military funding and r&d, preparing for a real conflict.

Who cares? We have bases there. Russia, China, deal with it. Hell we have bases in Germany and Japan to this day. 10 aircraft carriers in the world and we own 7. The world should be happy we have been so benign. Who else would have been?

Cloak engaged when?

Why don't they just pay me more instead? I do better R&D for them than a bunch of unemployed people with nothing better to do then larp around, die, take drugs for more industry welfare, and so on.

Why can't you fucking kikes leave Afghanistan be?

It's research for something.

>Look at Afghan birth rate before US occupation, compared to after.
My God. You guys are the evil empire.

>benign

cia pls

Kikes always interfere with everybody else. The JQ man, the JQ.

My nation is dead Ivan. I don't want this just as much as you

calm down LARPer. you are talking like you were supreme overlord of some neo Roman empire.

The Jew uses Afghanistan as a testing ground for its NWO policies. Thats why they microchip villagers and get eye scans and shit

there was really no reason for the USSR to be in afghanistan either. maybe the spear of longinus is there where hitler hid it.

They will stay there because it will be a good strategic point for the war with china in the future

>all these excuses

to further enslave us to the kikes of course. taxpayers are footing the bill. much like iraq, which geopolitically didn't accomplish anything

Shut your cuck mouth and go back to facebook.

US should just stay in the desert and fuck off in east/southeast asia.

Does the USA ever leave countries?

Agree, the war is its own purpose. Imagine selling a highly expensive product, and the customer then goes and blows it up and comes back for more, again and again. War is a racket.

Oy vey you want the economy to collapse?

These goyim I tell you. Klutz.

why would we?

Gotta keep them opioids coming in for the goyim

And foreskins! It would cost many shekels if our poor soldiers got diseases!

>Use tax payer money for military upkeep and new tech development to occupy Afghanistan
>All the resource profit goes to corporate kikes
Enjoy your freedumbs amerifats

it's just testing military technology and exercises. that's what vietnam was about too. there wasn't a win condition in vietnam, either. there wasn't meant to be.

Resources and blocking Chinese economic expansion

Kike detected

China's economic expansion in Africa is going quite well. Occupying Central Asia was supposed to stop that from happening allegedly.

Unfortunately the kikes took over.

such a dumb answer. marginally closer to the truth than the "muh freedoms" approach, but still complete horseshit.

don't get me wrong, what you describe does go on. weapons manufacturers just dont have the degree of influence you want to believe they do. maybe Band-Aid was in on it too, eh? I mean war produces lots of wounds, gotta cover those up right? the people at the very top dont give a shit about money, money is just yet another means of exerting control over the goyim

reminds of that that shitty brad pitt netflix movie, it was shilling the incompetence/weopans sales angle so hard, when in fact it was flawlessly executed and had nothing to do with weapons sales (maybe weapons testing, though)

the Iraq "war" served a few purposes, all intertwined:
-destabilize middle east and neutralize civilian threats as they arose
-remove any semblance of Middle Eastern heritage/culture
-simultaneously "feminize" American society by killing off those capable and willing to fight
-set stage for future ISIS/Islam conflict (nobody really gave much of a shit about Muslims pre 9/11)

I genuinely wouldn't give a fuck if USA was run by White, Christian men and was doing all these invasions, infact I'd cheer them on. But its run by the Jews which angers me

Here's something that hasn't registered in the US- the Kurds in Syria are saying the US intends to be in Syria for decades... So far the US bases in Syria are there illegally and are opposed by the Syrian government ( as if that is of any consideration to the US - who just establish basses where ever they want in any country ! ... But yeah, the Syrian Kurds say they have an agreement that the US will continue to establish and maintain base in Syria for decades...

The KGB were doing nothing but cutting newspaper clippings by the time the soviets were in Afghanistan. The most successful thing the GRU ever did was blame everything it did on the KGB. Americans still think the KGB was an effective intelligence source, it's hilarious.