ALL OPTIONS ARE ON THE TABLE!? AGAIN!?

IS TRUMP FUCKING RETARDED? How many fucking times does Kim have to prove he will not give in before this dumbass reacts accordingly instead of once again telling the world that all options are on the table!?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldview.stratfor.com/article/how-north-korea-would-retaliate
youtube.com/watch?v=t8nrdiQqFAs
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agree. This fat gook ia laughing his ass off while the world is too afraid to react.

trump needs to prove he isn't a cuck. the ONLY way is to attack kim.

Tokyo has to become a smoldering crater before anyone does something I guess.

If Trump nuked Kim and Korea, people would hate on him, guaranteed.

If I were Trump, I'd fire off every nuke at every possible target and go hide in my bunker.

Lmao trump is getting schooled by a twenty something fat gook

34d chess amirite fellow m'pedes?

>the ONLY way is to attack kim.

nk will level Seoul

>HURR DURR GOING TO TEXAS
>HURR DURR JUST IGNORE THE GOOKS

>see a nation with a psychotic dictator, on the brink of developing intercontinental nuclear missiles
>"lets all wait until they have intercontinental nuclear missiles, THEN we'll do something about it"

Can someone explain why this has been the case? Surely there's no downside to eliminating the threat before it has the means to destroy the world in retaliation, instead of waiting until they do?

They get everything from China user, they didn't develop the ICBMs either.

Becuase everyone is goddamn retarded.

what if the missile that was launched from NK was launched from a USA submarine near the coast of NK? If a missile flies over Japan and they knew it came from NK they would have shot it down. This is a false flag operation to launch war against NK.

>instead of once again telling the world that all options are on the table!?

>Surely there's no downside to eliminating the threat before
Seoul is well within range of North Korean conventional artillery.

The downside on dicking the NKs has always been
1. If China supports them you can't win (which is how they came to exist in the first place)

2. They can fuck up south Korea very easily and quickly with capabilities they have had for decades.

So waiting was the easy option.

>4d chess

DO IT
NUKE THE GOOK

Nook the Gook!

You guys dont realize kim is just playing along until america makes the first real move.
So they can then show off how innocent victims they are.
Trump better makes sure to collaborate with china or it might get nasty from there on

we are going to save japan,r-right guys?

At some point we will need to strike. The longer we wait the more damage NK will do. It's just a question of whether we wait for NK to strike Guam, Japan, or west coast first then strike (in which case those people in SK die) or we attack first (in which case, those people in SK die). Those people are already dead. Unless China is willing to cut off all trade and starve the regime into submission there is no getting around that possibility.

Haven't you heard the news?
China is going to do shit about Kim.
They are laughing their ass off, too.

>will he recover?
Supreme leader is at it again, how can Potus Donkeybottom even compete?

We can't lose Japy. We need 3D printed waifus

Trump is damned if he does nothing, damned if he does something. Might as well stomp the Norks and take their rare earth minerals.

agreed. this has been the threat we should have been addressing instead of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc...

To get him to Goto ear Anons need to spam his Twitter account with memes like this.

But please think if war is what you really want

Why doesn't he shoot a rocket over NK in retaliation?

>needs no allies, strong enough to face down the entire world alone
China is the only reason we haven't glassed NK. If they allowed us to without any form of retribution, we wouldn't even blink an eye.

Americas mistake was pushing up on Russias border in places like Georgia. The sleeping bear woke up and pushed back and left America and NATO under no illusion that their time was up. Russia and China know America is weak and declining and they are starting to stake their own claims and NK is being used and helped to show how weak they really are. America can't win a ground war and they know it. Yeah it has lots of toys but when it comes to boots on the ground war, it is weak. Global power is shifting and you are blind if you don't see it. America is effectively in retreat so all you can expect is more of the same and all you can do is suck it up. America won't nuke NK and the US military and everyone else knows the US can't win a ground war. This is just efforts by NK, Russia, and China to push America out of the region. They find it unacceptable to have US bases on their doorstep just as the US would find it unacceptable to have Chinese bases on the Mexican border. America's adventures in Iraq/Afghanistan have exposed its weakness to the world and it has been retreating ever since, Georgia, Ukraine, Syria and now NK. Its position as world leader has gone and no amount of American posturing or propaganda can hide it.

yes, it's retarded, you can thank the Clinton administration for that one.

Obviously they laugh now, because nothing ever happens other than provocations off both sides. I laugh too evertime i read about it.
China would help the rest of the world once NK attacks the us or anybody else first.
If trump feels provocated (which is exactly what kim jong un tries) and stupidly makes the first move then i guess china would stand on NKs side which would end in a mess

worldview.stratfor.com/article/how-north-korea-would-retaliate
what would china even do in retaliation? they might piss and moan but as long as we let them install a favorable government they would get over it.

Basically this

Nobody would care most people have no clue who nuked japan other than muhrica

>decide to live in the artillery range of psychotic communists relying on the notion that they are just pretending to be retarded

This.

Best Korea will show Trump why their supreme leader is called Kim CHAD-un

so china is the only thing that can save worst korea.

>Retarded
You realize Kim probably had a better education than you, right?

Tbh he should just nuke them

We need to organize massive prowar demonstrations where everyone chants NUKE THE NORKS untill we finally get Kim killed. I would vote for anyone that glassed NK for the rest of their career.

I..It's 4-d chess right g..guys?

1) NK has the largest standing army in the world, even if they are undernourished and/or underequipped the sheer numbers are surprisingly massive

2) they are so dug into the mountains that even the US blasting them to kingdom come wouldn't KO them, there would be years of brutal combat

3) as other anons have pointed out, seoul is well within reach of artillery etc and hundreds of thousands would like die as soon as war was declared

4) along those lines, china, japan and other nations are well within reach of NK missiles

5) when the war was won, there will be literally millions of dirty, uneducated, unskilled, brainwashed peasants with no where to go, and would likely be the worst humanitarian crisis in human history

OBVIOUSLY NK would lose "bigley", but i think the clear hope is that war can be avoided and the regime can be dismantled internally in the longer term, in a more organic fashion, since "victory" would still be a disaster of epic proportions

Basically not this

He isn't making statements to say this shit reporters ask him "what about North Korea" and he gives some benign answer.
Are you stupid or what

i'm kinda impressed how north korea was able to manipulate their political opponents into a no-win scenario.
kinda whatever option is chosen is going to result in a Pyrrhic victory.
i'd be more impressed if i actually thought that north korea pulled this shit off intentionally rather than the rest of the world just ignoring the retard until it was too late.

>choose to live in a trump voter-dominated community where there is zero economic opportunity and there are more food stamp recipeints than jobs

i dont really see the difference.

i've been saying this for years. If the local population hates you the war is unwinnable. The us can only win battles but the war is lost from the start. If the US wasn't a bunch of pussies they could genocide the locals populations into submission, thats how its always been done.

Russia is a meme scotch tape country.

>implying NKorea isn't chinese controlled entirely
>implying US politicians arn't working with china to destabilize trump admin and scare america

I really hope one of those Chinese missile tests hit land in Japan.

Iraq; fair enough, a nation surrounded by mindless fuckwits who can't wipe their own ass, who else is gonna sort that shit out?
North Koreas; a nation surrounded by competent neighbours that can clean up their own fucking mess.
Why exactly should Trump drag the country he's trying to fix into that bullshit?

THE MISSILE FLEW OVER JAPAN HOW IS THIS NOT A THREAT? HOW IS THIS NOT WAR , HOW IS THIS NOT HAPPENING

>Europeans and liberals if Trump does react
omfg drumpf is such a fucking warmonger i can't believe he actually got his panties in a twist over a little missile. we have something called diplomacy here in europe, we've lived in total peace for thousands of years until trump was elected. this maniac will get us all killed

>Liberals and Europeans if Trump doesn't react
*breathes in* HAHAHHAHAHA XDDD america is such a pussy neutered country can't even defend itself and her allies. my superior country would slay the entire north korean army in a single battle because we are so bad ass at war and everything. this is why you never won a war, pussies.

>this triggers the american.

Let's start with this. What is it you want to "win"? Start by defining what "victory" is and then we can discuss.

Nothing is going to happen again.

Maybe a new sanction that will hurt their imported cheese market or something.

But nothing is going to happen. No one wants to compromise with NK. We will have to see a direct hit with Japanese casualties for a happening to happen.

Even just hitting SK will not be enough.

I completely agree with you.

>Start by defining what "victory" is
Vietnam

The United States is a paper tiger. There's no reason to worry about U.S. unless you are disorganized goat fucker.

Even if you are a goat fucker, U.S. probably cannot defeat you.

>fighting Taliban 16 years.
>fighting IS 10 years.

l m a o
m
a
o

Are American soldiers mentally capable of combat?

>not giving china a reason to declare war
>showing the rest of east asians the need for american military protection
>not starting irrelevant wars like former presidents

y-yeah d-rumpf is a literal idiot
neck yourself

Because U.S. is Japan's ally and has defense treaties with Japan and SK.

Describe the scenario that leads to victory against NK without use of force.

>they are so dug into the mountains that even the US blasting them to kingdom come wouldn't KO them
just read about all the good aerial bombardment did in ww2 against the japanise islands, nothing short of a nuke will do any damage at all. The only way nukes could be used is by an international coalition with us china russia EU, UN, etc... all agreed together that north korea needed to be nuked, and that will never happen in a million years because of the precedent it sets.

Americans are always sure that the other side will lose "biggly". American efforts since WW2 haven't exactly been a masterclass in sucess. A war with NK would weaken America and accelerate its decline from the only superpower to one of a group of major powers. The US government/military knows this.

You probably can destabilize NK by sending transgender soldiers in their country

That type of country can survive in a war better than pampered burgers

>implying that options are ever off the table

Meanwhile they're enjoying their freshly annexed Crimea while the US is screeching.

>Kim won't give in
>Guess I should bend over and stop telling him not to develop nukes then....
>German intellectuals really went downhill after you got rid of the Jews huh?
Dresden 2.0 when?

>Underestimating the Slavs
>Again.

How many countries need to fail at conquering Russia before people get the hint

every second of combat will be fought on the NK peninsula. i spent the entire post describing how the reason the US doesnt want to go to war is because of the massive losses that all sides will incur no matter what, but if you think that fighting 100% of the war on korean soil != NK losing "bigley", you're an underage faggot.

vietnam may have been a disaster, but if you think the US "lost" that war, you're a simplistic retard.

>the clear hope is that war can be avoided and the regime can be dismantled internally in the longer term, in a more organic fashion
How the hell would this happen?

>A war with NK would weaken America and accelerate its decline from the only superpower to one of a group of major powers
Short of losing Guam and maybe San Diego, how would it weaken America? There's no group of major powers. Russia's bark is worse than its bite.

Mean while after sanctioning Russia for a decade, the Russian banana economy has shaped itself to a more varied economy that revitalized its own inner economy & market.

the United States sanctions have literally made Russia stronger than it was, kek. Fucking dumb fucks.

You failed at every objective you had, you lost popular support in your own country and Vietnam turned Communist.

What exactly did you win?

>¥¥¥ THICCNORK General ¥¥¥

Russia supplies 25% of European gas and oil so that alone gives it an upperhand when deal with US/NATO. Europe will always be reluctant to support the US against Russia.

let the kim dynasty collapse upon itself or deal with china to organize a palace coup
honestly if the U.S. just left SK and Japan NK would stop existing almost instantly

People already hate on trump, whether or not its true, millenials will view him as the worst president ever.

He has absolutely nothing to lose.

Because we have to respect that they can develop to have the same weapons we have ? They obviously want to be able to defend themselves. However, intervention is a possible option after starving the gooks with economic sanctions

it's more a scenario of hoping the regime is taken down from within and covertly supporting efforts for this to occur. obviously that's a long shot too but given the reasons i listed, it's a much more desirable route to take.

to be clear, it's less about "victory" and more about NK collapsing under its own weight like the USSR did. the US has virtually nothing to gain but LOTS to lose from an offensive war against a shithole like NK.

welcome to foreign policy retard, 90% of it is posturing.

This shit has been going on for decades, but you retarded weebs only care when it involves japan.

territory expansion, the only real way to fight a war faggot. Expand the american empire. I would enlist tomorrow if the us millitary was willing to go the distance, even if the result was the nuclear wasteland of unified world america I would sign up for that shit. Gas masks and infrared cameras would be dope and shit would be fallout real life edition. USA could do it, just waiting on VR to improve slightly so we can hibernate in our underground bunkers a little more comfortabley. TFW this was the plan all along...

>NK has a big army, mountain bunkers, and missiles
>we won't stop them from building IBCMs because they'll wreck shit with those
>so we'll wait until they have a big army, mountain bunkers, missiles, and IBCMs to wreck even more shit

Explain this logic.

i didn't say the US won either, but it's hilarious that you can posit a "loss" when not a single bullet was fired on american soil. stay in school kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8nrdiQqFAs

Since when does the US grubby their hands with the problems of allies falling on hard times? France was instrumental in their independence, and the US waited until Pearl Harbor before giving a fuck.

yea let's start a major conflict in asia, get a major metro flattened by artillery fire and send the world economy into chaos to prove what big dicks we have. He should just outright say we will nuke you off the face of the earth if you bomb someone, but I'm sure the pussies of the international community wouldn't take that well.

>it's more a scenario of hoping the regime is taken down from within and covertly supporting efforts for this to occur
This isn't going to happen in a million years. Israel and Palestine will become bros before that happens. India and Pakistan will become bros before that happens. Hell, the rest of the world will renounce nukes and destroy their arsenals before that happens. In other words, never.

So have the junkies rioting for their red flag on the street, what's your point? Education doesn't make you smart it makes you indoctrinated.

> not a single bullet was fired on american soil
And yet they won

Same outcome no matter what.

American propaganda at work. Believe what you want you fucking idiot.

Drop 1 Nuke on 5th largest NK City.
Make a small statement, saying when they retaliate or continue aggression, more of that will come immediatly.

That works. 100%.
Takes balls. But works.

I would do it- when you read some of his previous statements on life etc. in general you see that Trump also knows thats the only way to go. Lets see what happens.

Right, but surely it would be better to engage them now while they don't have IBCMs. Better to have Seoul in ruins than have Seoul, Tokyo, New York and DC in ruins.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU

KOREA BEST KOREA
대한민국 베스트 대한민국
>KOREA BEST KOREA
대한민국 베스트 대한민국
KOREA BEST KOREA
대한민국 베스트 대한민국
>KOREA BEST KOREA
대한민국 베스트 대한민국

bullets have been fired on American soil during every war