>meat
>redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20091182
accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/saturated-fat.html
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1843/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It works pretty good desu, once you get rolling its not that bad.

what's wrong, fag?

Keto is the ancp of diets.
Vegans (neetsocs) and normal diets (statists cucks) hate it because they need carbs since they are addicted to it and have no self restrain

The bread it's referring to not eat is that bullshit modern processed shit. Ezekiel bread (some grains and sprouts) is healthy as shit and has been made for thousands of years

if you want to get put onto statins in your 20s then it's a good diet. Putting meat at the bottom of that pyramid instead of vegetables is how you get your first heart attack aged 33

>Bacon and oils are in the pyramid
> but for some reason all kinds of bread isn't allowed

shitty diet

the point of the diet is: you can get along without carbs at all,
so you don't need any bread

>Ezekiel bread
Begone, jew!

i just ate mcdonalds mcgriddles and hashish browns

nigga the day I give up dairy is the day my spirit dies

So you have learned to distrust your gummint about everything BUT diet? Hmmmm...

>no milk
subhuman detected

Greek yoghurt and cheese is ok in keto.

is ketosis even real like what the fuck nigga

I unironicly believe this

The vitamin d and zinc in milk and cheese is good for you if you work out. It will make you fat if you're lazy though.

In what way were breads the same as fats?

that image was made by a retard.
>peanuts are okay but beans are not
HMMMMM
>fruit is okay but sugars are not
HMMMMM
>butter is okay but milk is not
HMMMMM

I agree that glutenous complex carbs and milk is something you can go without, but rice and legumes are perfectly nutritious.

you literally cannot survive as a vegan without eating spoonfuls of bacteria. not only is that sick, but what about bacteria rights?

It's great for cutting, it's easy to lose a significant amount of weight without large losses in strength. I've lost about 6 lbs in 2 and a half weeks and my bench is still above 300.

But it really is a terrible idea to do it for more than a couple of weeks

Keto is for fancy faggots unaware of basic biochemistry.
When u don't give your body carbs, he takes the fatty- and aminoacids, cuts the useless groups (like N-groups from AS) and uses the rest as what it is - glucose.

So basically u eat expensive shit, which your body turns into cheap sugar.

Congrats, u're a retard.

It's all about the amount of carbohydrates the foods contain. If you have too many carbohydrates your body won't enter ketosis.

>peanuts are okay but beans are not
That's because peanuts are not high in carbs but beans are

which makes it an oxymoronic dietary system.

But you can't retard. It's called the keto diet because you'll cause ketosis which will kill you. You're being carbs, aka as sugars, from the fruit. Chemically zero difference to a gatorade with metamucil.

milk contains lactose,
which is a carb,
also mass produced milk is full of hormones and atnibiotics

As long as you keep protein consumption betwee .6 and 1 gram per lbs of lean body weight you won't experience gluconeogenisis. Ketogenic diets have been used for years by epileptics and diabetics, it absolutely is an alternate metabolic pathway

Why's that, user?

image is a placeholder and a serves a clickbait purpose

id you are about to criticize the diet itself - read the article first plox

Dude it's fairly clear vegans care about animals that can feel pain. There's always a point at which you have to kill SOMETHING, it's just a question of how big. If rather eat meat than starve but if its avoidable I'll avoid it.

say good bye to your testosterone levels.

>but muh fats are good for test
Yep. However if remove complex carbs from your diet completely and it will drop regardless. The ratio of carbs : protien : fat have effects on serum level test. Removing one of the 3 is a surefire way to fuck it up. If you want to be an austist about diet, do "keto" and add oats and potatoes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20091182

All sugars are carbs. You will die without carbs. It's a low carb diet, not a no carb diet. What the fuck do you think the sugar in fruit is, magic health dust? You'll also fuck up your pancreas the opposite easy of type 2 diabetes doing it for more than a few weeks at a time.

ketosis is only useful for weight loss. you can literally kill yourself by putting yourself into the process consistently. you feel sick during ketosis because your body is trying to tell you that it's eating itself. a healthy person has fat stores.

peanuts are beans.

oh shit, so i'm dead right now?

Ayurvedic diet is the best.

Except your retards don't want to hear what "street shitters" have to say, because you are muzzrat tier fucktards. have fun under sharia you fucking we wuz kangsians

You're getting carbs from somewhere you dumbass. Likely fruits and vegetables.

I say the same thing.

Life is bigger then the scope vegans or carnivores give it. The question comes down to individual morality... Where do you draw the line between life, death and sustinace?

because milk contains carbs,
lactose in particular

i'm actually fasting. i haven't eaten any food at all (zero calories) for over a week.

>you feel sick during ketosis
But I don't, I feel great

The most redpilled diet is a verb not a noun. You need to be consistent and will have no need to deprive yourself of food types as long as you're suitably hypo-caloric and getting proper nutrition.

Yes, but how's that oxymoronic when talking about a product that involves bacteria digesting said lactose?

But do they believe rabbits and mice feel pain? Because it requires more cropland to grow for people than livestock and a shit ton of small mammals are killed by grain harvesting.

if you don't want to be a good goy that eats meat like the government wants you to, then no, it isn't a good idea. big ag and big pharma will be happy though if you eat their crap and increase your risk for diseases

Then you're a complete dumbass who's losing brain fat too.

Found the vegan leaf

why would i need my brain if i'm dead tho

cheese and butter contain milk.

there's nothing in the article but a list of foods you should eat and shouldn't. go read a proper scientific article on what "ketosis" actually means and you will quickly realize you are being swept up in a dietary pseudoscience craze, they are common.

pain is something only animals with abstract thinking feel(mammals and birds), because they need a device to tell them to not act against their self interest due to their abstract reasoning. It is unclear if fish and reptiles experience the sensation at all, and most invertebrates don't even have the required receptors. veganism is grounded in pseudoscience, as usual with alternative diets.

how much fruit are you eating?

>no pasta
fuck off.

THANK YOU SKELETON
THANK YOU SKELETON
THANK YOU SKELETON
THANK YOU SKELETON

If your breath doesn't smell like acetone, you're not in ketosis. It happens to fatass diabetics too because their body starts using fat when it can't process carbs anymore.

>cheese and butter contain milk.
clearly it's talking about the lactose in milk. hard cheese and butter don't have sugar.

>cheese and butter contain milk.
How's cheese and butter made, user? What happens to the sugar in the milk?

Mice are smarter than cows and you support the killing of hundreds in every field of your precious begetables.

none

>no sugar
So this is a fictional diet?

but fruit is okay? there is no consistency in this diet.

What do you eat, then?

Sure, but not necessary and literally no measurable benefits when there is no medical indication.
Like i said, the body uses the fatty acids, cuts them down to glucose and uses the glucose for energy generation or stores them as glycogen in muscles/liver.

>but fruit is okay?
I don't see any in that pyramid except for some low carb berries on the top.

Exhibit A. Keep starving yourself, I'm sure you'll feel great right up until you fuck up your metabolism such that you can only eat half the calories you're supposed to. Why do you think more than 2lbs a week is considered unsafe unless you're morbidly obese?

Fats are worse for you than carbs, especially animal fats.

accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/saturated-fat.html

Why though? Every animal on this planet has to eat other living things to survive. We're a planet full of vampires/zombies, we must consume the life force (vitamins, nutrients) of other living things in order to survive. We do not have a choice. I believe to what degree you do this is almost irrelevant. You shouldn't eat people for one because it's bad for you, and secondly because that guy's family might be upset with me if I kill and eat him, leading to their killing of me.

there are sugars all over that image. berries, tomatoes, strawberries, avacados, carrots, brocolli, and lettuce all contain sugar. it's pseudoscience.

lol he actually threw in the metabolism meme

protein, fat and low carb vegetables

>Yep. However if remove complex carbs from your diet completely and it will drop regardless.

>here's the study brought to you by Pfizer

if you eat a lot of even complex carbs,
it dissolves into simple carbs such as glucose at the first stage of metabolism,
and glucose is easily converted into fat, which is stored in fat cells underneath your skin and visceral part

and the main producers of estrogen are the fat tissues,
if you eat green vegetables, such as pickles or cabbage, you receive some minimum viable portion of carbs anyway

>berries
>low carb

literally 1/4.5 of the image is fruit.

Idiot, the image shows berries which are very low in carbs.

Pineapple, banana, apple, orange etc etc are high carb, further, these carbs are generally fructose which is only metabolised by the liver and much more likely to be stored as fat.

Milk has quite a lot of lactose which is a carbohydrate too, it's essentially metabolised as a sugar so it won't work well with this diet.

Cream is an appropriate milk substitute.

what are these low carb vegetables?

go back to bed

of course the biggest retard in this thread has a fucking meme flag

you don't understand what keto is and probably aren't in ketosis. you're kicked out if you exceed 20g of carbs per day, but you're telling us you eat beans, fruit, yogurt, and tons of vegetables.

kill yourself

>lol, I'll never fuck up my metabolism by eating like shit the opposite way of fatasses! I'm in my 20s, I'll live forever!
Are you even old enough to hit a bar yet champ?

but avocados and tomatoes are okay? avocados are particularly carby. this image was made by a retard. you guys are retarded.

Literally the only good thing under no is sugar.

I mean what the fuck, milk, rice, bread? Each one?

don't you have some dr oz to watch or something, granny?

I have no problems with any of those statements, you pic seems pretty redundant.

Lol. Good goy. Keep eating that pasta and carb up!

cabbage,
pickles,
pepper,
letuce

the rule of thumb in choosing lo carb vegs is to avoid root vegetables

With 12g net carbs per 100g, it's perfectly possible to eat blueberries while in keto. just don't pig out on them. I'm really amazed how much moderation is a foreign concept to some people

Nigga, you keep it under 50 grams a day. Not 0.

peppers and pickles are fruits you absolute retard.

you literally do not understand the basics of nutrition.

>avocados are particularly carby.
10g out of 12g carbs is fiber

Confirmed under 25 at a maximum. You've got a lot of life ahead of you, starving yourself is going to fuck up your 50s if you keep at it just as much as the landwhales shoveling in cakes.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1843/2

If you're vegan you're a mentally ill over-sheltered little faggot.

That's some stealthy vegan shilling bong, I'll allow it.

spinach, zucchini, peppers

>you're kicked out if you exceed 20g of carbs per day, but you're telling us you eat beans, fruit, yogurt, and tons of vegetables.
Where did I tell you that, user?

not only that but peppers have about as much carbohydrate content as carrots.

you guys are falling for pseudoscience.

okay granny okay. just remember your prune juice, ok?

>peppers and pickles are fruits you absolute retard.

u won,
congratz

BS. Keto diet is necessary only if you have celiac disease. Otherwise it's shit.

no. avacados are 9% carb
and most of that is fibre.

Again, does your breath smell like acetone? If not, you're just losing weight from calorie cut like anyone else, not being in ketosis.

what's the difference of weight loss between keto and just eating a well balanced low calorie diet. i'd guess under 5 percent if anything.

Keto is great especially if you want to lose weight. I don't know how a person can look at all the sugars and shit that the average American eats, or how shit like corn syrup is added to nearly everything, and be perfectly okay with it.

You can feel perfectly healthy on 20g carbs or less a day, most of which usually comes from fiber anyway. The whole 'keto flu' is just a temporary adjustment stage and can be nearly skipped if you minimize carbs as much as possible early on while ensuring you're getting enough electrolytes and water as well.

Your brain and body can run perfectly fine on ketones and the amount of glucose your body actually needs is very low compared to the average American diet, and even then, you don't need to consume it because your body can produce the required amount on its own if it has to.

Also
>tfw retards actually think that a ketogenic diet means ketoacidosis

zucchini and peppers are fruits you absolute retard.

The rule of thumb is not being a faggot without basic knowledge of human metabolic processes, and eat 50% whole grains, potatoes, pasta, fruits and stuff, 30% proteins mostly from fish, meat and 20% fat from seeds, oils, butter.
t. MSc in biochemistry and semi professional powerlifter
fuckin uneducated faggots i swear