The year 2017

Has anyone else felt like 2017 has been the worst year so far? Have guys notice bad things in your life happening this year?

Not really, getting older just sucks.

No. I got a gf and lost my virginity this year. Otherwise all the same, and looks like we're headed for cataclysmic disaster soon so I'm all nice and comfy.

>looks like we're headed for cataclysmic disaster soon
Which one?

sneed

Economic crash, power failures, disease outbreaks, civil war, world war, revolution etc.

Anything could happen at this point, and probably will soon enough.

Glenn Beck and Alex Jones have been saying this since 2008...

Yeah. I lost my best friend at the start of the year, been trying to move on but its difficult. Doesn't help that I get the occasional dream with them in it. I am also jobless and still have no idea waht to do with my life.

The Tartar Steppe

My mom died at47. Rough year indeed

This has been one of the best years of my life.

I broke up with a shitty, abusive girlfriend that was plunging me into a deep depression and got into a relationship with one of the sweetest, most beautiful girls I've met

Traveled all around Europe for 3 weeks in an amazing trip

Went back to school after being disillusioned by it and taking a year off, getting straight A's and will have my associates this fall.

Lot of good shit happening with family, my siblings getting engaged, married, etc.

It's been a fantastic year. Everyone in my life seems to be happier and more upbeat. Everyone is spending more money, going out more, and doing more things.

Nah m8, I had some pretty deep despair in late 2013-early 2014. Shit was not cash.

Yeah I miss my girl. That's really all though.

2017 has been good to me so far. The only bad thing about it is that I've woken up to the reality of the world by coming here and have to hide my power level in public but that's actually not that bad.

Just found out my only family member will die of liver disease within the next couple of months unless she receives a transplant. Still in shock. Crying sporadically.

I'm all alone soon. Not a great year.

Nah I got in on some good ICOs
I'm gonna be rich next year

Not to late start investing now

This is the best year of my life since I failed out of college 2bh.

redpill me fampai

Its been one of worse years.

There is an impending sense of doom. Perhaps it is because we are spending more time on the internet than ever, not interacting with real people.

Terrible. Last year was bad too. Moral perceptive is extinct. People only want to buy dumb shit and sit on their ass. I'd say it's been a long time coming since the first impact of the smartphone. Parents relying on devices to raise kids. Parents thinking once you are 18-21 then their job is over; when they never started. Mass control is a huge factor. Ego is God now sadly. etc etc etc etc

I noticed that my smartphone usage had begun disrupting my sleep and it destroyed my attention span. I lost interest in reading books, and would just watch endless random youtube videos in bed.

For this reason, I got rid of my smartphone and have switched back to a cheap prepaid burner phone.

I think we need to get rid of these devices and regulate our internet usage if we want to stay sane.