Yes I am a racist, sexist and homophobe. So what?

l am a man.

And I proudly declare that:

-I am a rapist by default and don't give a shit
what you think about It

-I am a racist and don't give a shit if you think I am
a bad guy. I don't live to please any of you.

-I like big asses and good looking women. And I
don't give a shit about your feminist butthurt.

-I don't give a shit about fashion, I am not a trend-
slave and never owned an iphone.

-I am a homophobe and thlnk gays must be put
in psychiatric clinics

-I don't care if it's just a prank bro. I am not a
joke to make fun of. I will smash you right the
time you try to fuck with me.

i bet a woman made this

same
the placement of the "bro" is off

*claps enthusiastically*

nailed it, these people are amateurs and its painfully obvious

This sounds like it was made by a woman or nu-male trying to LARP/false flag.

No trolling. It's how we Russians are. And I hope that the most of you are also fed up with this sjw bullshit.

I am really looking forward for the world to get back to the normal traditional family values, respect of personal space in public, respect of honor and dignity by allowing duels, and respect of free word without any censorship or calling pure science facts as extremism.

You western liberals are really messed up on the inside. Right now america is being black-washed, desexualised like in medieval ages, and men get psychologically castrated. And this faggotisation and diversity bullshit. Black people in viking movie, black people in samurai people.. yeah. Just turn of your stupid brains

>I am a rapist by default

So you're a black man.

Is there any way to block all posts from meme flags? It was cute at first, now it's just sad

>no trolling guisexDxdxdDDD
>WE RUSSIANS
>Hides behind a flag

Stop trying so hard, they wont give you to succ nomatter how much you orbit them.

I am Russian Supremacist.

>big asses
larping nigger detected

Dude wtf I can't get you. You all here are nu-males. The post is not irony or sarcasm, it's my white straight man opinion.

you're retarded.

This was made by either a feminist dude or a chick.
Congrats.

Prove your point or admit your a sjw-trash

Dude wtf stop fucking trolling, I aint no protecting sjw trash. I am right-wing traditional hairy big and bold Russian who works at a metal fabric and drinks vodka everyday.

In my Country if you look into someone's eyes for too long you get killed, snowflake. This aint no liberal shit, this is real life. You annoy people - you get stabbed.

He's blacker than me, I guess.

I'd be all for switching if he wants to live by his code "freely."

You're a faggot who got triggered by Sup Forums so you decided to make this stupid thread

I wish commies would see the inside of a gas chamber

I think I found the one, how would you like to partake in the sexual revolution and rid yourself of cis-hetero sexual desires, and take the boipuccI pill?

>l am a man.
Men don't have to declare this. OP confirmed woman author.

It's so hard these days to tell if trolling or being painfully obvious on purpose.

>fashin

>if you look into someone's eyes for too long you get killed

kek
Nice bait fag