How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

I can see why people are turning gay if women look like that

Bullet to the head of the mentally ill i.e leftists

/thread

Photoshops?

You can't stop photoshops.

You can try making Gimp or Corel Draw the biggest ones and bring photoshop to the shade, but it would still exist.

This is literally satanic, I don't know any other way to put it. It is pure inversion of the norm and perversion of gods creation. I didn't used to be such a religiousfag but here I am. One can only watch society go so far into the gutter before one is forced to react.

How are the masses so blind to this madness?

This just looks shopped, the other two were more realistic

>How are the masses so blind to this madness?
I don't think the average person is ever confronted by the stark reality their shitty opinions have forged.

AHahahahahahah
What of bunch of freaks.

We stop this in a simple way: ban photoshop from society.
Only paint allowed.

Chick is hung as fuck

>"Papers, please!"

>How are the masses so blind to this madness?

Most of the time, people just aren't around them. Trannies are a tiny percentage of the population, most people will never even meet one. If something isn't actively bothering people, they won't do anything about it.

>people who think this is real

>Trannies don't exist, silly anons
t.high as fuck

Also pretty much this, I live in the msot degenerate country in Europe and I have never met a tranny and maybe saw 1 or 2 my entire life.

This looks like those people with additional sex chromosomes. In that case that's just a sickness, like Down Syndrome.

nothing a healthy dose of zyclon b (hydrogen cyinide )cant solve.

do trannies have a lice infestation that I don't know about? What good would it be used for, beyond the killing of pests.

How do we stop people using photoshop?

Just keep pumping in more gas

Kek

good photoshop
photoshop
bad photoshop

I don't see anything wrong with these; if anything, they serve to illustrate how repugnant these concepts are and will steer away anybody who had their doubts about it.

Bodies of people who don't work out are legit disgusting. How can they live with themselves? I'd be ashamed to look at myself in the mirror.

you fucking idiot.

>GIFT GAS

Laugh

So you know the mind of God? Sounds like you're influenced by Satan. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

10/10

>Judge not, lest ye be judged.
>lest ye be judged
Judge away faggot, your judgement hold no value to me.

Lost my shit.

an excess of tolerance is not a virtue but a vice. There is no reason to sit around and allow the synagogue of satan to push an agenda of inversion because we are supposed to tolerate everything.

>Papers Please

Paint is getting axed soon. Can't have such hateful programs in this day and age.

Not even kidding.

>upgrading your OS
>not having an old PC running XP-Pro
>not having backup PCs unconnected to internet

with krieg
totaler krieg
and make it snappy, my fingers are itchy

>how
You don't

do trannies die when you sepparate them from their lice?
...hmmm... a project to take some time for ...
let's test this out

Love thy neighbor. Friend, you have been tricked into hatred by the devil whispering of love of your people via destruction of others. Your people are only under threat by communists or those who hate white people. An LGBT is just a person, not required to believe or dis believe in any system. Technically a trans person is a Eunuch, these have been created by circumstance, or the Kingdom of Heaven. Matthew 19:12. Brain wiring seems to show this to be true. Accept your fellow Americans as they are. Defend yourself from those that would endanger you. Which trannies do not unless they're antifa.

Fuck you OP I was eating something

i love my clay and my people too much to see it destroyed by sickness and parasites
i love you too mr usa, i'll hunt your trannies and bankers too

There are many ways to express love. The mother who is overprotective loves her child just as much as the father who kicks the child out of the house to become an independent adult. Allowing young people to fall victim to subversion and destroy their bodies and minds in the names of tolerance is not love but the furthest thing from it.

I disapprove. You just are, God crafts evil men for his use. Everyone is the hero in their own story. Worry not mine, but that of the I AM>>

I don't value your judgement, it carries the weight of a child's opinion.

there is no god,
l'enfer c'est les autres

>Mfw

stop this fucking psy-op

saged

exactly, each post must have a shower of sage

Spbp

I suppose we have different views on what is destruction or subversion. A child hood friend of mine was always depressed, violent gang member, drug dealer, pimp. Pretty sure he had done everything short of murder. One day they come out, I was sickened. Over time they started smiling and seemed happy most of the time. Cleaned up their life and got married to a Tongan man. However the Tongan is culturally white. You see it as destruction, as I did. Now I view it as a gamble to refresh those that are, and a chance of total destruction for the confused. Hard path. Good person now.

It carries the weight of some one who hasn't had a dusty Bible in a decade.