Can we just take a moment and congratulate the left on their victory? This was not an easy thing to do...

Can we just take a moment and congratulate the left on their victory? This was not an easy thing to do. Imagine someone predicting this 20 years ago, they would have been told they were insane. The amount of time, work and skill involved in erasing white people from Europe is incredible and the left outsmarted and outmaneuvered every right-winger since the 60s. Maybe the idea of a non-white Europe was conceivable given 300-400 years... but ONE generation? WOW

If we plan on reversing this, we better take a step back and realize that our ability to plan need to rival these people. Some of you need to go into academia as well and get Phds so we can subvert colleges back to the right-wing. But none of you will actually do it....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iY-8U8wm-KY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0OdFuDgaw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=b9ztUlve9jc
youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc
newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuck

rest in peace Germany

I am actually doing it.

>a leaf calling anyone else a cuck

Glad to hear it m9

Looks like Germany will be the canary in the shaft, this is the future your chose after all.

Considering how cucked Germans are they deserve death.

Your time will come aswell, do you really think they will stop with Germany?

Well My Anglo friend, I gotta say, let this be a lesson, never let woman have a position of power.

germany is low-hanging fruit. they have some of the least free-speech rights in the west, and three generations straight of anti-self propaganda indoctrination.

Big Ian understood that fact only after Cuntess Thatcher held power. Same thing is happening again with May.

The left are just useful idiots, the victory you speak of belongs to the Globalists who pull their strings. The joke's on the leftists though as they're never going to be allowed to get their Communist-utopia and they're going to suffer the horrors of the new """diverse""" west just like everyone else.

Pat Buchanan predicted this in his 2002 book "The Death of the West"

Sad. Russia and US white replacement rates are dwindling also. Itll happen to us soon unless something major happens.

Good, so all the marxist who planned this could see their world burn in ashes in regret, this way it's not only us that suffer but them. Make them realize that they got played like a damn fiddle by their own delusion. By the time shit hits the fan I'm out of the west. This is the endgame they wish, mutually assured destruction is the final solution, In all honesty, If I can completely radicalize the muslim population of europe, I would, just to make liberals, commies, cucks, jews see the monster they have created.

Words of wisdom my tree hugging friend.

Its sad to think about really. How beautiful it was, Just think of us yanks, what if i wanted to experience Mexican culture back in the day? well, i could go to mexico for a few weeks vacation, enjoy their culture then get back to my own country. but now? i just have to go down the street and i'm in mexico. Really makes you think.

Germany is dead
Bury it

As a kid, whenever someone asked me what foreign country I'd like to visit, I always said Germany. I'm not sure why I chose it specifically, but I always felt that it was a special place in my heart.

Going through school I wanted to learn German. Again, not sure why, but it was something I wanted to do. When I got to Highschool the only languages available were Spanish, and French. Both far from German.

And now, here we stand as we watch the destruction of a people. First they were battered from two of the bloodiest wars on earth, now they are ripe to conquer. But they're not being conquered with warfare, but immigration. Sorrow is the word to describe how I feel.

It's thanks to your nation.

F
Where do I go now as straight, white cis German male?

Really makes you think.

>This was not an easy thing to do
Sure it is. All you have to be is a sociopath who takes for granted the kindness of white people. The hardest part for Soros was cultivating that sociopath mindset in modern left leaning people. Once he got that in their head he can literally get them to do whatever he wants.

>former USSR country blaming anyone else
Oh the ironing
We just wanted to slap Japs, Hitler declared war on us

Aye, German high culture was something I admired when studying history. But now, I have no interest in going back to Germany again.

This. Wishing death to America is the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night.

Hungary, obviously.

Austria,Hungary,Poland. Live on brother.

You're an ignorant cunt if you think that America isn't the world's source of evil.

Soviets were the biggest savages to ever step on this land.

It's almost like trying to appreciate the scope of Stalin's or Hitler's mass murder numbers. The scope of this civilization wise genocide is so mind-boggling, you really just have to sit back and appreciate.

You faggots literally let your country be destroyed in less than ten years without firing a shot.

>Adorján F. Kovács
Ofc it takes a fucking hungarian to study race demographics for you. Hes the only one who gives a shit.

>If we plan on reversing this, we better take a step back and realize that our ability to plan need to rival these people

White westerners feed the mud people. It only takes one white woman to have 1-5 white children - hypothetically up to 20 is possible per woman.

A few thousand whites could, in only a few years, recover to a population of millions. If we could start with a few million whites, we could multiply to 100mil+ in 50 years ourselves.

As soon as we stop feeding them, they die. We bomb them and they die. Let them retaliate against mainstream western cuck countries - all that matters is the white ethnostate.

14/88 race war now.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iY-8U8wm-KY

Just like South Africa and haiti. And detroit. And Chicago. And Bradford. And Rotherham. And cologne.

Some real gems of wisdom dropped here. It's just easier to subvert leftists because the core of their ideology sounds so nice and family-friendly. It's easier to spin the narrative and attract more people, especially younger people because they're more naive and have less real life experience. In the end they will suffer the same fate as everyone else...

Literally a Wet dream fantasy, you cant , you wont , and will never have a white eithnostate. not in this life or the next, peoples minds are too far gone.

we've warned you.

And Baltimore
and all of California

Houston, Texas
Charlottesville,Virgina
Detroit, Michigan
Flint, Michigan
Seattle, Washington

and the beat goes on.

How many white male faggots do you know like this? This was practically every white male I knew in Seattle.

Every liberal in NYC is like this. I think this works because the left controls social media and the regular media so a liberal who supports something that will destroy their own civilization might have a voice in their head saying this is wrong but the positive feedback loop of media and their liberal friends will make this voice go away.

Just take the ones that aren't and move them in some small, weak country. No one's going to care if white nationalists take over Latvia.
The biggest problem we have is the irrational desire to save the ones that want this leftist hellhole. Let them have it.

I think they know exactly what they're doing by sending so much aid to Africa. They have to know Africans have like seven kids on average. Just fucking let them starve so you don't have EIGHT mouths to feed clothe and house when they decide to move to the actual civilised world as economic refugees.

i didnt chose this. I talk against walls in this stupid country. i cant do anything and i dont even care about getting called racist as most germans do

How was Thatcher bad for Great Britain exactly? I've only got limited amount of knowledge about her time as a PM.

I was supposed to be doing a PhD in one of your most prestigious unis but I literally shot my own feet and declined the scholarship because I thought being colossally, inexplicably retarded for at least one episode would make my life more interesting when told as a story.

Worst thing is, I'm not even kidding.

Whites were chased from Asia - we used to live as far east as coastal China. Xinjiang, Bactria - it all used to be ours. We we also kangz and ruled Egypt.

We can start again. When the number of pure of whites goes too low, every single nation will fall - there will only be the white ethnostate.

Non-whites never built a nation. They never built nukes or landed on the moon. Of everyone, only the Chinese ever came close.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zc0OdFuDgaw

Vid for lazy fucks. Old news. Only common sense is needed to understand that the refugees arent just 2mil browns in 80mil whites. Theyre 2mil mostly young men in 14mil young men and women of whom several mil are already brown.

And what is the endgame? Where will it end? Does anyone on the left really believe that these immigrants are same as Germans? That Germany will stay the same, politics-wise, economy-wise, safety-wise?

She was a run of the mill neo-con. Cared very little about immigration and didn't want to reduce it because MUH BUSINESS needs cheap labor, wanted to sell out Northern Ireland, (((poll tax))), pro-yank, destroyed British manufacturing and labor (this is why she is considered the anti-christ in the north).

That being said, was she a step up from labour in the 70s? Probably. Labour was infiltrated by literal communist spies.

It took the US from 1965 to 2016 to achieve what Germany did from 2015 to 2020. You have to admire German efficiency (while you still can).

cut all the funding to jungle canyon rope bridges

New Game:
Count the women and children escaping the war in the picture. I count 3.

which is about the ratio of Men to Women in a military invasion force. Go figure.

Checked, >endgame?

Globalism. no different cultures and race mixed world=globalism

Based Austrian.

Fuck the United States and Israel!

Jesus Christ, sorry to hear about that ..
Well, atleast she isn't in office anymore and hopefully you wont elect Cuckbyn any time soon, so it's not all bleak.

The left won ww2 you inbred tard.

>tfw as old man get mistreated by apes in nursing home with full connivance of staff

;_;

all men, no woman and if the woman do come they wont be setting up with Deitmar

Thanks. And as lukewarm and shitty as May is, she's better than those Blairites on the left. (That's not saying much though)

If Cuckbyn and Diane Abott get in power, the United Kingdom will get BLACKED faster than you can say "Angela Merkel"

Pretty sad that Germans will be called Nazis again for doing what every animal does in its territory, every tribe in its tribal area..

We were betrayed by politicians like Merkel and Gauck, both started their career in a fucking dictatorship. Nuff said. We should hang these motherfuckers to show everyone to not fuck with the German people.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Are normie Germans seriously afraid to be called racist? Still carrying the WWII baggage?

Just like Communism. A beautiful lie.

People accept a beautiful lie far easier than a harsh truth. Especially when they are already brainwashed.

they have control of every central bank in the world, and generate trillions of dollars to spend at their own discretion as they sit back and skim a few percentage points off the total value produced by workers worldwide by printing money and passing it out to their friends.

we've been fucked from the beginning, as this has allowed the formation of a class of elites who have trillion dollar budgets to form teams or researchers and think tanks who all sit around all day on the backs of our very labor and plot how to destroy us for good.

Don't listen to him or the British cavemen from Manchester.
Communist Unions, actual Commies, destroyed Britain in the North in the 1970s.
>youtube.com/watch?v=b9ztUlve9jc
>strikes
>stoppages
>nationalization
The Steel and Shipping industries had been gutted by Communism and high prices in the 60s, and were effectively dead.
I don't know what more about Thatcher to talk about but killing industry isn't it, that was Commies.

Where are proofs
And i mean genetic and archeological proofs

Russia got their birth rate up

This makes me lose all hope

The only solution to eliminating the Jew puppet state is to let the Muslims in

australia is basically on track to being a chinese colony so i wouldnt speak so soon

Germany last hope?
youtube.com/watch?v=A8N2W74AULc

Here's my prediction: once muslims take over Germany, they'll declare war on all non-muslim countries (including the U.S.) and WW3 will begin.

Screenshot this.

They are. You can't be a patriot in Germany without the risk of being called a nazi these days.

Calm down Alex, it's only a shoop.

>they'll declare war on all non-muslim countries
I guess that rules you out lmao

Alright looks like we need to annihilate Germany soon

Is National Geographic the same worldwide for every month?
Or is it like "The Times" and every region has a different cover and main story?

Kek, dum murkan. Our country is catholic. If you want to draw some parallels we're kinda similar to Poland in certain regions.

So glad I'm Greek and my country is too poor and racist for rapefugees to want to stay. I'm also gla to see Germany fall in the hands of Merkel. 5 years ago, when we were out in the streets protesting the IMF, Merkel and Schoicuck started the "Greeks are lazy" meme to make the entire of Europe against us because we didn't want to accept selling off the country to them. I'm glad to see Germany get fucked in the ass without lubrication by Merkel and her rapefugees and still enjoy it so much, they are going to re-elect her. Goodbye Germany. I'll have a party when you collapse.

I can't blame you for thinking that way bro, I have to admit.

These criminals managed to divide us hardworking people, no matter what country we're from.

This whole thing will end in a big civil war. Never thought my kids will grow up under these circumstances.. No European deserved this kind of shit.

Link to article:

newobserveronline.com/2016/01/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation.html?m=1

x2 of exactly what you said. Except I know I have German blood through my dad's side, and an ancestor who died in Stalingrad.

The immigration suicide kills me inside. My gut is wrenching when I think about all of it. Sometimes I wake up at night and stress about it.

The war never ended. The elite want to see it through until the final destruction is complete and they have an even firmer grip on Europe via miscegination.

Shitskins even read the demography news about it and laugh in our faces and taunt us.

But what happens when there are not enough white self hating enforcers left to force integration on other white people?

The brain damage deal to the white peoples of the world is so potent that they don't grasp the necessity of white enforcers pushing diversity on other white people.

When it become non white enforcers who do this, there will be no denying the anti white nature of diversity. The Jews who set all this up will not be forgiven by remaining whites and not be show mercy by rampaging darkies.

I always wanted to see Germany, too.

Now it's gone forever.

>Shitskins even read the demography news about it and laugh in our faces and taunt us.

Some of these 'refugees' deserve only one punishment: death!

If the majority of these subhumans lean how they will be treated after the big change of thinking, they probably will leave voluntarily.

I wouldn't call myself a nazi, btw. I just see what some of these invaders do to my homeland.

Good bye faggots. They did this now to stop Germany again. Third time, probably the last time too. Literally a genocide by flooding foreigners and faggot culture. Good bye krauts. Thats why the krauts are getting shoad.

They are doing it to avoid a new militaristic Germany super power leading Europe, and forming a super state again. Remember the NATO slogan:

"Keep the americans in, the germans down and the soviets out."

So, now they came with a way to keep germans down. FOREVER. No more krauts. This is real life genocide right before our eyes.

Sup Forums could elect an american president, but Sup Forums choose not to do anything about this. Pathetic.

Shithead! If this would happen to your home you would think otherwise.

This wasn't the work of the left you numpty.

Germans had the lowest birth rates in the EU, the leaders decided to shove a ton of immigrants in as breeders and now the birth rates are sustainable again.

If white germans were fucking and having kids this would of never happened.

Imagine 20 years ago, Germany was celebrating how they unified the East and West and Germany was truly German again.

Today, the ex-Soviety Stasi agents who didn't get bullets put in their commie brains have successfully made that unified Germany into a nation of non-Germans, all thanks to the relentless efforts of Soviets who seized control of member nations through the EU.

Think what? I don't want you to die, I'm just saying:

They are killing you in order to stop your power, and another rise of a super militaristic Germany on Europe. They don't want you marching down again, for the third time, so now they are killing you by pacific and a genocide of love.

Social politics brought us this far.

Most Germans have to take a calculator before thinking about having children. Now we 'invited' Millions of immigrants who breed like rats without thinking about the financial consequences..

These people should pay in the pensions office. That' what the politicians say. Reality shows us the truth. The old and poor get less and less, immigrants get more and more.

I'm not sure if you can think at all

colleges won't allow right wing thinking, I was siting in one of my management courses today and globalization came up I've never seen a teacher tread more carefully sane hands are at the wheel but the captain keeps shouting head for the rocks

Fight back or perish. We have only ourselves to blame for this shit because we won't fucking fight them.

Violence is the answer. You fucking pussies need to realize this.

>They don't want you marching down again, for the third time,

the irony is that civil war in germany and europe is now inevitable. it'll be like the balkans but everywhere

Sure thing Schlomo. The fire is already rising.

False. There is definetly an agenda being pushed here. (pic related)

Russian birth rates are up, they offered major financial incentives to have kids and it worked. White births are the majority of US births again and we're currently deporting mexicans in record numbers. It's basically just Europe that's fucked. Even canacucks are saying they can't take in too many refugees now

Years of dysgenics programs (a.k.a. welfare programs) and demographic replacement have reduced whites to a feeble, less intelligent race. Take the black pill and embrace the fact that you can't win this battle.

Keep redpilling normies. Even the most brainwashed normie can see that these types of immigration is really really bad. Tell them everything you know but in a calm collected manner and how it will ruin Europe. Show them the insanity of this never ending migration.

''the jews won, my sons. Please, forgive me.''