New decree from French Prime Minister forbids "hate speech" even in private discussions

New decree from French Prime Minister forbids "hate speech" even in private discussions.

>Public concerned: persons prosecuted or convicted; magistrates.
>Subject: Strengthening the repression of provocations, defamation and non-public abuse of a racist or discriminatory nature.
>Entry into force: the text shall enter into force on the day following its publication.
>Notice: the decree improves the fight against manifestations of racism, sexism and homophobia that can occur in non-public places, such as in companies or schools. To this end, it strengthens the repression of non-public provocation, defamation and insult offenses of a racist, sexist, homophobic or handiphobic nature, under conditions similar to those provided for in the Act of 29 July 1881 on Freedom of the Press By Act No. 2017-86 of 27 January 2017 on equality and citizenship for offenses of provocation, defamation and racist or discriminatory insult committed in public.
>It provides that such non-public defamation and insulting will constitute, as provocations, fines of the fifth class, punishable by a maximum fine of € 1,500 or € 3,000 in the event of a second offense, instead of contraventions of the fourth class Punished with fines less than half.
>It extends these offenses to cases where they are committed because of the gender identity of the victim in order to better combat transphobia and replaces the notion of race which is not applicable to human beings. Of "alleged race" as was done in the legislative provisions of the Criminal Code by the Law of 27 January 2017.
>He adds for these offenses the additional penalty of probation of citizenship, which now exists for the offenses provided for by the law of 29 July 1881.

legifrance.gouv.fr/eli/decret/2017/8/3/JUSD1714912D/jo

Other urls found in this thread:

gouvernement.fr/action/renforcer-la-securite-interieure-et-la-lutte-contre-le-terrorisme
salon.com/2014/10/30/im_terrified_of_my_new_tv_why_im_scared_to_turn_this_thing_on_and_youd_be_too/
unvis.it/salon.com/2014/10/30/im_terrified_of_my_new_tv_why_im_scared_to_turn_this_thing_on_and_youd_be_too
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>probation of citizenship
Liberalism is the new religion; this is the new excommunication.

Are you ready for a wrongthink inquisition?

Everything I've ever posted online is satire, if it offended anyone I deeply regret it and apologize :^)

Hail Macron and progressivism.

You should take a rubber raft to Boston. I'll take you in... bring your sister.

On a more serious note, bump.

Wtf at dozens of Nork Dud missiles splashing down in crab fishing waters threads. Nothing on LITERAL 1984.

And how will he do to know what we say when we're at home ?

damn does that mean france will shut down every mosqe and every sinagogue in the next few days?

>private "hatespeech" laws
THERE IS NO ESCAPE, ISNT IT?!

Friends, children, and coworkers naming names, of course. Welcome to the rainbow terror. Paranoia and fake smiles are all that's left.

gouvernement.fr/action/renforcer-la-securite-interieure-et-la-lutte-contre-le-terrorisme

Phone surveillance, Internet activity, etc.
Say bad word about muslims on facebook or internet forums even privately = bad goy

No, it's only for goyim.

Cell phone companies and government agencies can activate the microphone and listen to conversations remotely.

They allowed it for "improved marketing", but everyone paying attention knew what it was really for.

Freedom of speech

I hate blacks and Jews because I am a good person.

Adding onto this, they can also implement trigger words that could start the microphone recording, and use that to monitor for double plus ungood think.

If you have a smartphone, keep it off whenever you aren't using it.

>implying smartphones are ever truly off
Why do you think they all have non-removable batteries nowadays?

Like when you say the word "ok" within 50 ft of any Android device.
> don't be evil

I miss yahoo.

Good thing i don't have one...but this government is really dangerous

Remove the bloody battery if you want to be safe.

Or simply use an old phone

just buy a cell without a microphone. problem solved.

Could tv be used for hearing wha we discuss at home ?

Yea
salon.com/2014/10/30/im_terrified_of_my_new_tv_why_im_scared_to_turn_this_thing_on_and_youd_be_too/
I know it's salon but the point is valid.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/salon.com/2014/10/30/im_terrified_of_my_new_tv_why_im_scared_to_turn_this_thing_on_and_youd_be_too

>If you have a smartphone, keep it off whenever you aren't using it.
Take the battery out when you aren't using it. There is a small battery inside that can allow the mic to be activated remotely even if you turn it off

So tell me again, how are those people supposed to convince Belarus or Russia that the West is better than Russia, because it's more "democratic" and there's more "freedom"? Russians after all are correct about the West - it's a mirror image of Russia that sooner or later will start to act like Russia, and here we are