really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Salon/status/902365304122208256
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/898992622420807680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salon is our greatest ally !

So where is Salon's head office?

>The 'so-called white race'

I wouldn't even try and red pill leftists anymore they are mentally challenged to a bamboozling degree

They're not mentally challenged. There is a reason they use that phrasing. It goes hand in hand with the removal of our identity and culture, and shoehorning non whites into our history.

If they convince us that the white race doesn't exist, we won't fight for it.

>resistence

Jesus, is that real? Way to fucking pass the torch to normies there Salon.

I mean, OPs tweet and related article is fake. (Even salon wouldn't spell resistance wrong). But it wouldn't be the first time I've seen language like that used by the left, and it's becoming increasingly common.

fake and gay
but they probably would write an article like that

Because white is a constantly evolving category and is loosely defined, certain groups are excluded on a whim.

No it isn't real.
OP Is a faggot.

Source: twitter.com/Salon/status/902365304122208256

Odd that they can identify who's white when it comes time to assign blame and dole out guilt.

Came here to post this, how pathetic do you have to be to spread shit like this?

They were unable to make a payment on their last building, and got evicted, so they're clearly not making any money. The only reason they are still around is because some (((mysterious individual))) gave them over a million dollars at the last second.

this cant be real

Even though it's fake that part wouldn't even be surprising for modern day (((journalism)))

1. there is no white race
2. we should focus on intelligence and beauty, not 'the white race'

we can create a new super race with positive eugenics.

>super race
>with brown people DNA

Yeah no

kill yourself shill

So instead of fighting for the preservation of the 'white race,' which is racist, fight for the preservation of intelligent and beautiful humans. Get it?

So where are they operating from then, random blogger's bedrooms? Hypothetically if they had an office somewhere responsible for this heinous propaganda, one could make their location known to unstable individuals.

>super race
>with brown people DNA
In sunnier climates, having darker skin is practically a necessity for survival. pale skinned people cannot survive for long So creating a race of people that is both intelligent and has dark skin, is a smart move.

Who said anything about living in sunnier climates? Hot climates are for subhuman shitskins. Dark skin goes hand in hand with low intelligence, so no, darkening the white race is not a smart move. It's a very dumb move.

This is the ultimate redpill:

No ethno-nationalism for neither Whites nor Jews!

You are completely and utterly full of shit.
We have survived and thrived here for 350 years.
I have family who have been farming in the Kalahari desert for generations, lots of them gingers.

And yet it's so believable barely anyone thought to doubt it.

we need to spread this, these idiots are going to accidentally bring about the 4th Reich

>Who said anything about living in sunnier climates? Hot climates are for subhuman shitskins. Dark skin goes hand in hand with low intelligence, so no, darkening the white race is not a smart move. It's a very dumb move.

Mendelian inheritance means we can play around with all sorts of human traits via selective breeding with sperm. Sperm is our secret weapon.

t. gook fucker

>correctly
It might not be racist, but resisting the inevitable is stupid.

White people are just stuck on denial and anger and need to move on to acceptance.

sure but you have to wear clothing and wide brimed hats all the time... swimming during the day is problematic. australia has a very high skin cancer rate.. in fact whites burn very easily in the sun. It's a real pain.

What I mean, essentially, is everything being the same about us, just having darker skin. that is possible with Mendelian inheritance and selective breeding. this will happen over hundreds of years, perhaps. or not. The idea is to turn racial cahracteristics into merely superficial attributes, which don't indicate intelligence. that's what I mean.

if there is no white people there are no races period, which there clearly are.

these people are the types to say "whites don't exist" but "blacks deserve preferential treatment in colleges and careers."

the so called holocaust

It's actually a terrible move.

Most of the scenarios that put the Human Race in danger of extinction involve limited sunlight.

Having light skin, which absorbs what little energy that might be present, would be required for survival.

OP. You are DONE, buddy.

t. mullato

the lashing out hasn't even begun

Is the irony of his post lost on him?

>Having light skin, which absorbs what little energy that might be present
American education everybody.

>vietnamese
>super race
lol

Found the nigger

"What do you think about white people, what do you think about white people?!" *Knocked out" : twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/898992622420807680

That guy is a creepy child molester with an insatiable cuck fetish. Seriously he should be locked up. A real danger to the public.

Really makes me genocidal

People will only post clickbaited headline and not read the article.

What a nigger, I despise this fat fuck

>cuck fetish

I'm white. I just know how light works vis a vis color.

White reflects light. It doesn't absorb it.

Fuck's sake, this was a Magic School Bus episode.

You're talking about human skin, with living cells. Not a sheet of plastic. Lighter skin absorbs vitamin d at a much faster rate than dark skin. This is the reason niggers need to take D supplements when they live in Europe, to stop them getting ricketts

i love how white liberals always how to one-up the niggers and kikes with how extreme antiwhite they are, to show they're "with-it"

Seems like it.

>You're talking about human skin, with living cells. Not a sheet of plastic. Lighter skin absorbs vitamin d at a much faster rate than dark skin.
Did you mean produces?
Also
Nobody said jack about vitamin D.
>Having light skin, which absorbs what little energy that might be present, would be required for survival.
Humans don't get their energy from vitamins. They get it from carbs, proteins, and fats. Beyond that vitamin D production is hampered in people with darker skin precisely because the skin pigments are absorbing more sunlight instead of the components of the skin responsible for the production of vitamin D.

Literally everything both you retards has said is wrong.

Underrated

You want them? We can send them to you.

*drops hammer*
>.45 ACP enters back of skull

>there's no such thing as white people because race doesnt really exist
>white people are racist to black people though and they're oppressed

hmm, interseting

the darker the skin you have, the lesser the chances for you to develop skin cancer

Fuck you OP, Now I can't tell what's real and what's fake because of the increasing audacity of leftist propaganda.

Not really needed in European climates, and the darker the skin in the northern climates the more likely you are to not get enough vitamin D and more.

So you just have dumb, sick people who will eventually be whitened anyway.

>you mean produces?
I hope you pick cotton as good as you nitpick

Doesn't she know whites are a worldwide minority?

Too bad that since it was a mockup, it throws every other little bullshit article you pull up into question, and makes you a fucking brain dead retard for being spoonfed straight bullshit.

They're just setting themselves up for major blowback. Our society now is a response to Nazi Germans and the USSR. Soon it'll be a response to what's happening now. Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

>is survival racist?

post proof of this OP

Fuck you OP lying piece of shit

>Is ending the so-called "black race" the solution
>Is ending the so-called "native american race" the solution
Is ending the so-called "brown race" the solution
>Is ending the so-called "muslim race" the solution

>Salon.com openly encouraging a race war
wew lad

Threads like this are an eye opener to how many people just immediately reply without reading a single one of the posts