Identity Please

Who is this man? I think he should be famous.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSNb6NPoCy0

>Sheriff issues apology after video shows detective pulling gun on motorcyclist during stop
komonews.com/story/sheriff-issues-apology-after-video-shows-detective-pulling-gun-on-motorcyclist-during-stop

Holy shit, is he even a real cop? This is insane.

What cunt

He didn't even show identification. I've had that same thing happen in with a off duty cop before.

>the "vote bernie" sticker on the front car

lol

too bad he didn't shoot you for riding like a cunt

Apart from brandishing, I don't think it was that bad. Apparently the guy did speed and admitted to it.

The police officer did overreact in the beginning, and he was visibly upset by the biker.

>and he was visibly upset by the biker.

Which is fucking retarded, and should no be tolerated by any police force. He should have issued a traffic citation corresponding with the traffic violations committed by the biker, not act like a fucking nigger with a gun.

Literally nigger-tier. That cop deserves to be gassed

Other than waving a gun around. Wearing sun glasses, chewing gum and smoking on duty should all get you disciplinary action.

He did overreact, it was inappropriate, but the overall outcome of the situation was not as bad as OP made it seem.

t. a (((fascist)))

>but the overall outcome of the situation was not as bad as OP made it seem.

So actions are justified by outcome? So if I fire a gun wildly into the air, and manage to kill only criminals, then it's ok to fire wildly into the air?
Acting like a nigger is never ok.

>not as bad as OP made it seem.
Have you ever had a gun pulled on you? Its more traumatizing than your Swedish detective shows make it seem.

>So actions are justified by outcome?
Did I say that? I freely admit that what the cop did was inappropriate.

It's different in America.

Because we're cowboys right?

Don't be stupid, the cop didn't identify himself. He's lucky the biker didn't assume he was being jacked and act appropriately, (probably by giving it a handful) which could have gone way bad.

http:// q13fox.com/2017/08/28/sheriff-detective-placed-on-leave-after-video-shows-him-pointing-gun-at-motorcyclist-in-traffic-stop/
>A King County sheriff’s detective has been placed on administrative leave after a “very troubling” video was published on YouTube of the officer holding his gun on a motorcyclist during a traffic stop, King County Sheriff John Urquhart said.
>Alex Randall, a motorcyclist from Shoreline, on Monday posted the video on YouTube of his April 16 encounter near the Seattle-Shoreline city line.
>Randall told Q13 News in a phone interview that he didn’t believe he was doing anything wrong. He said later that Urquhart had called him to personally apologize for the detective’s behavior.
>"I haven't heard the other side of the story, but I don't like what I see," the sheriff told Q13 News. "There's nothing standard about approaching a driver with a pistol out. That should not have happened."

Wa state resident here. Bikers here drive like fucking madmen, probably because our traffic is so bad and they have the means to weave through it. I 100% believe the cop saying he was recklessly driving. Lol@the biker's justification. "Experienced riding".

That's no reason to pull a gun and show no Id, though. Both parties are idiots

Fake and gay

Guessing it's deputy Bolson, sunglasses even look the same

Wew.

big ol' check

So you've never seen an officer approach a vehicle with a gun drawn? Because I have personally. You mean to tell me that he should just walk up after stopping a man who was doing double the speed limit? Not assuming the person had just committed and was fleeing the scene of a crime? After the bike has been assessed as a non threat the gun is immediately put away the car clearly has a unmarked car light setup and the guy immediately tells him the sheriff's Dept he is with.

I dunno the biker seems like a jackass. Wreckless driving is an immediate suspension of driving here in PA. So I dunno why this OP faggot with gay flag wanted to go after the cop.

Asshole motorcycle riders are a serious problem and create incredibly dangerous situations.

The sheriff's Dept. Has the most powerful police power in any given state.

>Does double the speed limit. Admits to it.
>But I din du muffin it's the cops fault

Idiot! That's a good way to tweak a nipple.

lol

america is an armed society. cops have got every right to pull their gun first, without hesitation, and under any suspicion. I've seen enough police cams to know that people can pull a gun and shoot in less than a second...

>I dunno the biker seems like a jackass. Wreckless driving is an immediate suspension of driving here in PA
you have some serious stockholm sydrome there buddy

see
>>"I haven't heard the other side of the story, but I don't like what I see," the sheriff told Q13 News. "There's nothing standard about approaching a driver with a pistol out. That should not have happened."

Angry old white men have a real hardon for authority. This is why white men need to be replaced by blacks, latinos, asians and arabs all over the world.

As a volunteer firemen, I will assure you that jackass's like this guy on the bike cause more harm and issues to other drivers who panic when trying to avoid some clown that comes fly up on or passes or does something irrational. Yeah your right clearly I have Stockholm syndrome, and your clearly in mature and retarded if you side with the ride in this case.

he already has authority though. no need to pull out a gun. he was holding the gun like a faggot, btw.

If you aint in Texas, you aint a cowboy, pardner

You have to apply for a personal army request in order for Sup Forums to identify him

Don't ride your wheeliebike like an asshole and cops won't confront you with weapons drawn. Simple as.

motorcyclists are often members of gangs..

Generation of fucking pussies.

This

He's not a fucking traffic cop you fucking nitwit

Yeah, everyone in America has an undercover cop car with blinking blue and red lights. And sirens.

No badge, pull gun. Get shot.
Didn't know sheriff office had "detectives"

Valid, but still seemed like an unnecessary reaction

Here's the take away from this:

Don't ride like a cunt, it's dangerous to those around you. Some of us have families.

Don't conduct a traffic stop by approaching with gun drawn and no ID or badge. It was a dangerous dick move.