EXPLAIN YOURSELF BRITBONGS

They're kicking out white British whose parents were born in Australia now while they continue importing Africans and report news and ebonics on BBC. England is more cucked and pathetic than Germany and Brexit meant fucking NOTHING.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-born-joiner-uk-parents-11075325

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ydAFy
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived it for you archive.is/ydAFy

kill me

he was born here too

Henry, what the hell is going on.. Where are the great English patriots.. Where is the army? Where are the soccer thugs, where is the BNP, the rural folks, is there ANYONE who actually gives a damn about that island anymore? Where did the spine of your once greatest nation on God's earth go..?

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

Do you guys realize once your island falls there's no place on earth for the English people to escape to? Are most people there just resigned to extinction or too drugged up to care?

t b h im glad that there's still some standard for the immigration office. VISA overstayed; have to go home!

We tried to get UKIP or more right wing guys in power, but we have a controlled media and the libtards are still retarded. If it was up to us we'd have open borders for all white people who aren't bent left, but what do we know, we're just people who don't shit on our own culture for fun.

>ebonics on BBC

This country is fucked. Most people I know understand what's happening here isn't good but none of them will do anything. All the powers that be are working against us.
Fortunately for me, I have American citizenship, so I have somewhere to turn.

Jews.

People don't give a fuck about anything until it directly affects them.

Wait so afaik any child born in any EU country gains citizenship if one of the parents has been living there legally for at least 5 or so years. Shouldn't he have it?

The Home Office literally said that some letters had been sent out in error and people should ignore then, his is obviously one of those.

This story isn't really accurate, the mother is Australian and clearly never bothered to apply to get him citizenship after she got it herself. Also he has an Australian passport. It's one of those situations that looks rediculous when you strip it down to the basics and neglect to mention these details. But there's more to it. If he applied for British citizenship he would almost certainly get it.

Yes but you still have to apply, something he didn't bother to do. If he follows the legal process instead of whinging about it for sympathy he can fix it up pretty easily.

>Fortunately for me, I have American citizenship, so I have somewhere to turn.
A 56% white country with much higher crime where antifa thugs (endorsed by mainstream politicians on both sides) tear down statues of white people?
The UK is fucked but don't pretend America is any better.

That's something that should've happened almost by itself when there's a birth certificate unless his parents fucked it up.

/thread

but "muh brexshit"

Kek'd

I'm not gonna look into why this happened and instead blame the Jews and Muslims.

Holy fucking shit how can something like this even happen. Don't Beaurecrats vomit up a billion forms just for this reason. I guess no one fucking reads the things.

Un fucking believable. Hope this lad gets it all sorted out.

literally explained here read and get informed before posting

The fact that he would probably get it, makes it all the more ludicrous that he should have to apply for it. Who wins out of this?