Even despite the fact that he is no longer President...

Even despite the fact that he is no longer President, Obama is still being more presidential than Trump and still has the respect and admiration of the people.

>the absolute state of the white race
>the absolute state of the Republican party

Sad!!

please go back to your discord channel

>respect and admiration of the people
Which people? Those raving lunatics rioting in the streets, erasing our history?

>does nothing
>uses disaster to promote self image
gee, what a classy guy

Also, nothing he does is presidential, and everything Trump does is presidential, by definition.

>That's what we do as Americans.

Like take my perfectly functioning insurance policy and burn it in flames, right Obama?

He's literally telling people to donate to the (((Red Cross))) .

This was Trump's tweet, just to see the contrast.

Trump is literally a nigger. If Obama had done 1% of what Trump has done and is doing, they'd have called for his impeachment the second he took the White House.

Funny how he blames the cops for systemic racism then applauds them for their help.

>Trump is literally a nigger
No, that's you for thinking Twitter is the true gauge of a president's response to a natural disaster. Are you literally retarded or are you just pretending?

TRUMP 2020

Trump is a nigger. He isn't even half as articulate, intelligent and classy as Obama is. White people in America have brought great shame to the white race for electing such a clown to the highest office in the country.

>more 'presidential'
>that means, more approved by the media

Who the fuck cares who the media chooses to be their pet? The people has voted for TRUMP.

>Respect and admiration of the people
>Obama has
>America
user, just STFU

Obama has always been disgusting this way.

Sorry sweetie but last time I checked Hillary won the popular vote.

A literal retard then, got it.

>"I'm not reddit you guys I swear! I even said the scary n-word!"

2020 will be so easy.

Came to say this.

get that nigger off our boards
and neck yourself

George Bush (R) -> Barrack Obama (D) -> Donald Trump (R)

How in the fuck does the Republican Party still exist? You elected two one of the worst Presidents consecutively.

We've already determined without a doubt that you are in fact, a literal retard. Why do you think we care about your uniformed opinions?

>Trump just shoots from the hip and his heart
>Obama: leftist group think prepared tweet that's mean't to make him seem far greater than he really is

Obama is a fake ass phony fuck. The only thing has EVER CARED ABOUT is how he will be looked at in the future. He's sucking shallow an stupid.
Trump just wants to do a good job.
Obama doesn't want to be forgotten like some kinda wanna egyptian pharoh or some shit.
Fuck him.

Obama should have focused on doing good things for good people, instead he was a race baiter a liar and one of the shadiest cunts we ever elected. A hollow log of a human.

the states elect the President, faggot. they always have.
>but but he said 'the people'
the people of Wyoming deserve a voice, just as much as the people of California or New York. especially when these states let so many fucking illegals vote.

CEO of the Red Cross (nonprofit) brings in a 7 figure annual salary, keep that in mind

It's only a matter of time until Trump pays someone to play-act a fudged assassination attempt on his dumbass to get the approval rating back on track.

Ah, the nostalgic taste of classic australian shitposting. I almost shed a tear

all i see is a typical money worshiping, godless libtard asking for gibs

>respect and admiration
Perhaps amongst YOUR peer group, Johnny Abbo, but normal people know he is a Shia muslim agent, and is either from Kenya (most likely) or Indonesia. People are also commenting that Michelle is a male. These claims are given credence by the testimony of the young gay guy who met Senator Obama (think it was in Chicago) when they partook of cocaine and had mutual oral sex together. He was killed shortly afterwards, oddly enough.

You elected both Bush and Trump. Who are you calling a retard? If term limits didn't exist, Obama would still President.

The Confederacy made the claim that theirs was a new nation, built to be better than the old.
Erasing this nation's history is not synonymous with erasing our own.

>elected trump
>the best president this country has seen in decades
whats your issue, Abbo?

assuming lincoln wanted to unite the country, both northern states and south into one nation, the history of the south is as much "our" history as of the northern states.

>You elected both Bush and Trump
Was too young to vote for Bush

>Who are you calling a retard?
You, you retard. You are a retarded person.

>If term limits didn't exist, Obama would still President.
He probably would have never been elected, desu.

Literally every poll disagrees. What's it like living in a bubble?

This retard is calling me a retard yet he thinks Bush would have been elected a third time.

Just stop.

Same polls that said Hill was 93% certain to win? Sure, sure...

Did I say that? It's almost like you're a retard who doesnt have a real argument.

A whole fucking island of retards, can you believe it?

Obama's one of the best presidents ever

Trump is the worst, period

>That's what we do as Americans
That is NOT what he did during the Louisiana flood.
>But they told him not to come
And they told bush to not go into Katrina
And they told Trump not to come but he did anyways because men do the right thing regardless of what a cuck tells him