Joe Arpaio

So what's the deal with this old geezer? Why is Arizona so butthurt because Trump pardon him? The only thing I heard is he's an asshole because he stopped random brown people to ask for documentation. So? If you can't show a valid US driver license or don't have with you your green card, you're an ilegal, what's wrong with getting your ass deported? I thought Arizona was supposed to be conservative, this is immigration 101, if you're an ilegal you get the boot. It's not like other countries don't do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/human-plights-6422730
aclu.org/blog/national-security/sheriff-joes-inhumane-circus?redirect=2009/02/05/sheriff-joes-inhumane-circus
web.archive.org/web/20030909151038/http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR510511997?open&of=ENG-2AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jewtube
>e-celeb

With that out of the way, Razorfist had a good video on this. I didn't know a lot of these details, even though I'm on Sup Forums I bought most of the lefty narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM

Papers please

He's a pedophile human trafficking fuck that had dirt on Trump so he got pardoned. He refused to investigate over 400 Child Sex Crimes in his county, just a coincidence?

>niggerfaggot trying to make a joke about remaining anonymous
>while using a name and a tripcode on an anonymous messageboard
I will enjoy watching you kikes die by the millions. For real this time.

The ironing is palpable isn't it.

I work with a girl from Arizona. She used to teach people to eat grasshoppers instead of meat. She was even happy Arapio got pardoned.

he was a real hardass who put latino criminals in shit jails. hippies think that kindness will rehabilitate gang members when it often goes "lol he was nice to me what a dumb fuck".

I spoke with the man himself on Yahoo Answers, I asked: "What can be done about immigration"? or somesuch. Sherrif Joe replied with details how he made them wear pink boiler suits, pink underwear, they had to sleep in pink tents, and he gave them pink blancmange to eat.
The MSM butthurt is because Sherrif Joe called out Obama, and put his birth certificate under scrutiny.

He's had reporters he doesn't like arrested. He proudly maintained a massive carceral complex that included what he called a "concentration camp" in the desert, where conditions were similar to those in underdeveloped countries. He failed to investigate sex abuse cases. He claimed Obama wasn't born here. His tenure saw extensive human rights abuses, including race-based harassment, torture, neglect, degrading and inhuman treatment, lack of medical care, and officials turning a blind eye to abuses.

>Arizona
>butthurt
No

[citation needed]

litrally hitler

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/human-plights-6422730
aclu.org/blog/national-security/sheriff-joes-inhumane-circus?redirect=2009/02/05/sheriff-joes-inhumane-circus
web.archive.org/web/20030909151038/http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGAMR510511997?open&of=ENG-2AM

I bet you googled that, didn't you libcuck? Kek, trusting google? Not even once. I only trust Sup Forums and The_Donald for my sources.

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!!

>ACLU
>backs peoples' freedom of speech*
>*so long as they don't embrace the 2nd amendment

They support free speech for literal Nazis.

Unless they're armed.

Rallying with guns in peacetime could be called incitement, which is illegal.

Oh, so rallying with metal bats, with signs that say "Punch a Nazi", etc, isn't incitement?

Also, how is having a weapon on hoisted on your persons incitement? Are police officers always inciting violence by virtue of merely walking around? The fuck is wrong with you?

we don't HAVE grasshoppers here, we have crickets, roaches, and occasionally, those bigass craneflies everyone mistakes for "giant mosquitos."

also, consider that most organisms, including us, have undigested food in their intestines at all times. by eating these insects the way people typically do, you are directly consuming animal feces.

Metal bats and signs don't have the connotation of guns.

Showing up to protests, in black-clad, where conflict is expected, with signs that advocate violence, does have a similar connotation, you silly contrarian. Hell, it may even have worse connotation. At least guns can be argued as self-defense items. A bit harder to contextually defend the setup I previously mentioned as being for "self-defense".

Remember, it's always projection.

He's a based bean remover.