Vox did a podcast about Sup Forums

art19.com/shows/the-ezra-klein-show/episodes/b9e69646-817d-4c7e-8260-48a52b08fbbc

pretty hilarious, desu

I can't believe you wasted time listening to it

>vox
I'd rather cut my own ears off and make a sandwich out of them than listen to their lies. I've read enough of the garbage they print to know it's a bigger waste of time than spending the day here.

Imagine if they tried to declare war on white males. You know they wish they could. Pressure the Cops to kill whitey or lose their jobs/pensions. Tell white men to pay most or all of their wages to the state. Shoot any remotely pro white person with no crime committed. The ban on pro white speech is beginning. Never underestimate Globalists and their Far Left shock troops.

the film network was real all along.

>Angela Nagle spent the better part of the past decade in the darkest corners of the internet
>Publishes a 136 page book

What a fucking waste of a life holy shit.

Connecting Sup Forums to Charlottesville it is like they don't even know this place is 90% Asian population

(((EZRA)))

wow she like Donnie Brasco undercover

Fpbp

>2017
>not being an intelligence agent who studies Sup Forums as a professional job

anyone have a mirror for the video?`im not handing over a single view to these faggots.

(((KLEIN)))

>136 pages
What a fucking embarrasment.

God that guy's vocal fry is annoying.

And got everything wrong.
Did they even mention pic related?

Seriously, you have to read the dumb shit they think about us. I think most of them are convinced we're with Spencer. I had to tell my bluepilled bro to post a thread about Spencer here just to convince him he was being lied to

I don't get it, user. What does gundam have to do with this?

>Giving them listens
It's a pair of intelligent but clueless people desperately trying and failing to understand internet culture.

This. Everyone should watch Network.

45-50 minute mark is actually pretty amusing. Nagle does a decent job of laying out the alt right argument against immigration and says that the left basically hasn't done shit to defend those policies. Ezra responds with "buy this goy's book"

Naturally the guy who wrote the book is a half African homosexual.

>spent ten years research Sup Forums and the dark corners of the internet
>doesn't even know that it isn't spelt Sup Forums

Kek.

>exposing your precious only mind to the mental version of sewer shit

>Vox
Go market that garbage somewhere else shill.