White genocide in one graph

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Under the law, the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965,[27] the number of first-generation immigrants living in the United States has increased,[28] from 9.6 million in 1970 to about 38 million in 2007.[29] Around a million people legally immigrated to the United States per year in the 1990s, up from 250,000 per year in the 1950s.[30] In 2009, 37% of immigrants originated in Asia, 42% in North America (read: Mexico), and 11% in Africa.[31]

And that's just the LEGAL ones. Now think about the 20-30 million illegals. That's 68 million immigrants.

Immigration and Nationality Act 1965 is where you can pinpoint it. Guess who wrote it? Emmanuel Celler. Guess his religion?

>Guess his religion?
Echo.

Really fires your neurons, doesn't it

>20-30 million illegals
Where do you bigots pull these numbers from? Even the most liberal estimates cap the illegal population at 11 million (which is still too many) but to simply triple those numbers out of the blue is shortsighted and silly.

It's been 11 million since 2000.

I didn't remember exact numbers
11 million is still ridiculous. There should be 0.
There's probably more that we don't know about

Here in rural America, everything's cool.
The cities are the ones with the brown people problems. Cities are shitholes anyway.

>murrica
>white
America was never white. You're all immigrant rejects.

>genocide

not even white but this gIF disturbs me no end

Nazis should know the definition of genocide better than most. You and I both know that to commit genocide implies intent. "White genocide" is simply natural selection. If you want to secure a future for the white race, fuck a white woman unless you're some MGTOW cuck

What are you gonna do about it white boy?

>Africa growing is white genocide

And?
>there should be 0
A lofty goal
>there's probably more
Possibly, but not many more.

In 1948, the United Nations defined genocide – the word didn’t exist prior to 1944 -- as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such, by:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring >about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>in one graph

That's a map you dumb idiot.

How is that white genocide?

>9 posts by this ID
>regurgitating dubious, unrelated graphs while offering no argument or analysis

Demographic %s =/= dwindling whites
therefore, no genocide
therefore, not an argument.

At the rate Europe is taking in African refugees, yes.
Africa cannot even support it's current population, any more growth will lead to famine and the west needing to step in again and again for "humanitarian reasons"

This is what I don't get. Whites killed off the natives and took over their land, so why are we not allowed to take over your land in a more peaceful way? It's not like you are actively rejecting us beyond the scope of this basket weaving forum anyways. I mean it's fair game isn't it?

>but not many more.
Suggesting Obama didn't grow that part of the population
Pretending the refugee ordeal hasn't increased those numbers

Damn you kikes came here fast. Did the code word white genocide activate you?

OK and which of these definitions pertains to white genocide?

How uh... how's being black like?
Do you need to wear a diaper?

>Recorded illegal immigrants
If they quote a number it's usually two to three times higher.

>implying Obama didn't deport more Mexicans than any other president
>implying America changed its refugee policy (we didn't)
Stop arguing with your fee fees. Anecdotal evidence gets you nothing, faggot. Hit me with ACTUAL data then we can talk.

>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

White people are also outright getting murdered (check out interracial crime statistics) but this is more about nigger savagery and criminality getting enabled by zog and not so much a deliberate plan.

The number of Africans going into Europe is a tiny, tiny, tiny fraction of the entire African population.

Tell me, how does a demographic shift count as genocide again?

epik XDDD!!!!

Where did you get the idea white people owned America?
Who cares what percent white America is?
Hiw is white people choosing to not reproduce genocide?

>If they quote a number it's usually two to three times higher.
Why, because you said so?

>not so much a deliberate plan
>not deliberate
So, not genocide at all, then? Good to know we agree

Because there is a deliberate plan. Open borders and record immigration doesn't just happen it is determined by policies and legislation.

Because you can't record an unrecorded quantity you dork if America is fully aware of 11 million illegals, doesnt it stand to reason that there are more that America is not aware of?

It's increasing.
Just like how originally there were only supposed to be "800,000" migrants. They blew right past that number without stopping.
Get fucked

>white people are getting murdered which is genocide
epic meme.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims

Learn how to read Shlomo. I said the random anti white violence committed by n*ggers and other non humans probably can't be classified as genocide according to the UN.

The other points I highlighted still stand. You argue like a kike. Very dishonest trying to nitpick and deceive

>it's increasing
The raw number is increasing somewhat, but as a percent of Africa's population it isn't exactly growing.

>politifact

You Democratic Underground shills are truly braindead.

>le shilly shilly shill shilling le shillings shill shill shill!!!!!!!

>Where did you get the idea white people owned America?

because prior to the immigration act of 1965 it was

>Who cares what percent white America is?

White Americans do

>How is white people choosing to not reproduce genocide?

When the media tells people to have fewer kids because of ((( climate change))) or ((( overpopulation))) this is supplemented by the importing of millions of immigrants of dissimilar ancestry as a way to fundamentally undermine the demographics in a slow, long
term cultural demographic displacement

Your a greasy used car salesman of a person you know that right?
Every post you make is full of deceitful half-truths in a half-assed attempt to make excuses for the failures of the migrant policy.
It's a shit idea that Europe should stop practicing immediately. They should be building a wall, they should be deporting their migrants out of their countries so fast it makes their heads spin.

does anyone else look at OP's pic and see global warming? pic related, a pattern emerges revolving around temperature - the equator. forgive the autism

>no counter argument
>better act like a tard

The shill in his natural habitat, ladies and gents.

thanks for this one user. There is a deafening silence from our forefathers on this topic.

Nice shitposting you moronic kike

all because we care more about being called racist then our children's future

>number of whites is higher than ever
>this is somehow a genocide

Its your fundamental flaw as a race tbqhf.

Yes but who decided that the real figures are two to three times actual figures?

Why can't dumb niggers understand polling and statistics?

>refugees physically prevent births
That's where you're wrong, dumbass

Actually the 1793 law never states America is a white ethno state.
Abd as a white American I don't give a fuck if we are a minority because America is a land of immigrants.
Grow up and find something aside from skin color to be proud of. White genocide is a Nazi myth.

He was being ironic you mung.

White nationalists are just dumb trash. They are the niggers of the white race

You can be proud of your white heritage without endorsing a white ethnostate you bigot. Classifying interracial violence as genocide is insanely misguided, especially because niggers get harsher sentences for the same crime, even when accounting for prior offenses, age and region.

In a way it's a good thing.
The people infected with pathological altruism will die out and those who are resistant to it will survive and pass on their resistance.
The only problem is how damaging the the infected are while they still walk this earth.

>implying Europe's population will be European

Breed faster, Nazifag.

>he thinks overpopulation isn't an issue
Go live in China for a bit and see if you want there to be 1 billion Americans.

Regarding immigrants, people said the same shit about Irish immigrants. You are on the wrong side of history

>bigots
kys

>Hello fellow white people!!!

Yes until your granddaughter fucks a Poly-Blasian and takes a dip in the tar pool

Can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely retarded. America was always a white ethnostate, and clearly white genocide is real, and clearly it's not a nation of immigrants and clearly only a fucking cuck would say he doesn't care about whether his nation is overrun with shitskins. Name an African country you'd want to live in, or a nigger area in the US

Needs to apologize for kike privilege next

but le 60 iq nigger faggot dyke jewish conspiracy and le communist jewish cuck feminazi George Soros putting le cuck faggot AIDS in le fluoride in le water supply and le Cultural Marxism niggers communists cuck cuck cuck!!!!!

>I cannot refute his point so I'll pull one word out of his post then tell him to kill himself
Nice counterpoint, brainlet

>14 posts by this ID

Why does this thread trigger you so hard shlomo? It's clear you are not just a shitposter this thread has shaken you to your core and all you can do is screech autistically

Also

>race is skin colour

Have you ever had a rational thought in your life?

>America was always a white ethnostate
No, look at slave populations in Georgia in the 19th century. Slave states could sometimes be 1/3 black.

why do you pretend as if american pigdogs don't deserve this? may every granddaughter of the kike slaves be blacked, my every grandson get beheaded by a chainsaw wielding spic

>AWWWW POOR ME, I'M THE MASTER RACE
>I'M THE MASTER RACE BUT I GET GENOCIDED EVERYWHERE AND BY EVERYONE

>it's the jews
>it's the mexicans
>it's the arabs

you're just like a white girl thinking everyone is sexist for everything, fucking fags, if there is a superior race, those are the jews, they puppet you around like it's nothing

>I cannot refute his point
>better call him a shill
Fuck off, doublenigger

lol fucking cucks

If whites are inherently superior why would sharing a society with non whites inhibit their success? If you're so much better than these people wouldn't that be an advantage

Yes but slaves aren't people they're property? That's like the definition of a slave.

Yes actually. Are these just projected trends? Then if so, they fail to take into account brith equalization that happens to every population after a certain time of a baby boom.

It happens with industrial/modernization, it happens with immigration, it happens with population.

Once the social security and welfare systems start getting overloaded, they'll stop having kids because they WONT be able to afford it, and neither will the government. That's not including when the great deporation will happen either.

I don't think there will be a black on white race war, but there will be a national race war against native Burgers and Mexicans. Propane is a more affordable option to Zyklon-B

Are you defending slavery?

'White genocide' is bad rhetoric. It doesn't convince anyone and it makes you sound like a conspiratard to most normal people. When people think of genocides, they think of gas chambers and killing fields, people being rounded up and slaughtered by an oppressor. What whites are currently experiencing is not genocide, it's assisted suicide. If current birthrates continue, whites will be near extinct by 2300.

You can talk about the dispossession of whites in their own homelands without going full white genocide. In the next 50-100 years, whites are expected to become minority in nearly every one of their countries including the US, Britain, Canada, Australia and others. This is a legitimate grievance.

Non whites are parasites that live at the expense of white male taxpayers

Do you know why, in Antebellum America, the majority of kikes lived in Charleston, SC and New Orleans, LA? Hint: Related to the fact that Charleston & New Orleans hosted America's largest slave markets. Shekel rats love slavery. Then and now.

As for niggers, send them back to Liberia. Should have never been brought here.

According to the constitution they're 3/5 of a person. Besides, they're people now. I think it's hilarious when southerners bemoan the amount of niggers in their area with one breath and then praise their confederate ancestors with the next.

Olympic level mental gymnastics

>da joos

You're right, the white people have been out played and out smarted. But these messages aren't for you. They are for our brothers, to wake up. Because if there is one thing the white man is good at, it's war.

No but I'm not calling them Americans either. At the time of course. Now is a different story.