Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjFHqohaHYU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that US is more fucked ethnically than any European country, hombre

haha "will happen" lmao op good one

That's the US now... we are talking about the future.

(OP)
Yes. The government will become more and more authoritarian and communities will become segregated.

Muslims band together, are violent, and want sharia law for non-Muslims, they are nothing like Mexicans.

Camp of the Saints

No, because this is a work of fiction.
It is fantasy.

And Mexicans bring drugs and gang up. Not to mention US has a lot of blacks too. Calling Europe a lost cause while not calling US one is frankly naive

yes, in five to ten years max ill say
youtube.com/watch?v=MjFHqohaHYU

>hombre

Back to Ieddit friend :^)

>No, because this is a work of fiction.

How is this an argument? Go to bed kangaroo man

Europe will become more like the middle east and the US will become more like Mexico.
You can say both are a lost cause, but the US will be more peaceful.

i remember watching that movie and wondering why are there muslims going crazy in the streets and open riots going on

now it just makes sense. that director knew something we didnt it seems

lmao you're stupid, maybe visit California and see how peaceful US will be. Stop sucking US dick, they won't accept you

We have a white population that could realistically sustain itself for another hundred years under the most hostile conditions.
A single state in the U.S.A. has more white people than most European countries combined.

It will take quite a few generations to wipe us out. Germany will have no white people in less then two generations.
It's basic fucking math.
>1/4 German's non-white in a white population that is decreasing
vs
>1/4 U.S. non-white in a white population that is still increasing in number

I hope not.

Not to mention our whites values and gun rights make it harder to subjugate, the germans and french will fold like a wet paper bag when the time comes lol

The elites have been plotting this all for 20 years
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
This game was made in 2000

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
This thread is part of the highland forum shit. Check the archive if you don't know about it

That's what I meant by most hostile conditions.
I mean outside nuclear warfare of course.

White people could continue living in Appalachia for an untold amount of time without ever being spotted by other people and would be able to provide much resistance for quite a few years.
Let alone if it really got that bad, I mean to the point we are living this way we could just pull Haiti and kill every none white.
The world would be fucked though, without white people to keep asians in line. Nothing will stop them.

>t. 54%

lol not really a lot of your countries have only a few percentage points higher in the amount of white children 0-5 you may not notice it yet but a lot of those countries are more fucked than we are because 1 there is absolutely no way to reverse it because of muh hitler so no one can ever come into power to fix it and 2 they are fucking africans and Muslims when we are dealing with Mexicans.

At some point a demographic tipping point is reached and Europe is not Europe anymore.

Watch the South West USA for a clue as to how it will go. Or watch Germany. Import enough new laborers and they don't even have to fight very hard to take over.

>USA
>deals with niggers for over 200 years with little to no issues
>EU
>deals with niggers for under 20 years and is on the verge of total collapse already
you just keep telling yourself that, dipshit. the myopism of europeans is really astonishing. its like youve never read a book in your life.

>with little to no issues
>has the highest crime rate in the whole of western world
are you high?

>CIA has finally under Trump turned Deus Vult
>gives you a mission
>spread this new biological weapon in the asia, latin america, middle east and Europe
>weapon is non-lethal
>it however makes you sterile
>and it is transmitted by sex with a 100% transmission rate
>the weapon is to be injected into you who looks arab
>your mission is to have sex with as many women in the middle east and europe as you can
>all of this to justify closing the American borders to all immigration with its main focus on Muslims
Would you take up this mission Sup Forums?

>Reminder that US is more fucked ethnically than any European country, hombre
Ethnically youre not even white, Genghis

I think it will be more like this.

>with little to no issues
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

>maybe visit California and see how peaceful US will be
You've literally never been here yourself, but of course you know what you're talking about right?

I've been to California once, 3 years ago
It was literally 90% niggers and mexicans

>deals with niggers for under 20 years and is on the verge of total collapse already

We were dealing with niggers before your country even had a name.

>faggot detected
eurocuck.

shut the fuck up

>WAAAH REALITY SCARES ME I DONT WANNA DIE MOMMY
thank god you arent actually white lol
there is a huge difference between handling niggers in their evironment and bringing niggers to your own environment.

you morons really gotta stop lying to yourselves. you will all be dead within the decade and theres NOTHING you can do about it short of fleeing europe for the US or australia.

>thank god you arent actually white lol
indeed
thank god i am not a cuck
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
thats why my country is safe as fuck, nigger

Fun fact: The main hero is a cuck.

wussup whiteboi :^)

You're country is some nothing happening shithole. What is there to do in Croatia?

>be me
>live on Gotland, something like 98,5% of population is Swedish, 1% is Finnish and 0,5% is foreign
>go to USA with parents on vacation
>crawling with blacks, mexicans, all kinds of different weird stuff
>New York was pretty cool, as long as you stayed in the nice parts...
>california, beautiful nature but so fucking dirty and full of non-whites
>we went to washington, lots of fucking shitskins there too
>go back to comfy island in the Baltic sea, vacation is over :)
>see burger mongrels post "Europe is doomed" posts even though they are like 50% non-white

a lot actually
shit tons of people visit us each year, been rated as the top place to visit in the world a few years back and been top ranked since

>Fuck 10 different Hookers

>mission accomplished

Could be done on an average Friday night, tbqhwy sempai

why do 56%s keep saying that whites in western europe will get replaced in two generations

Gotland is sick, been there actually when i visited my friend
he owns a house on a lake
sweden is pretty nice

Nice :) Croatia is a nice country too, beautiful coast. Some pretty girls too!

>highest crime rate

We haven't given up on prosecuting larceny, pick-pocketing, and rape in most of our major cities.

This is not the case in Germany.

>1/4 German's non-white

Are you fucking retarded?
Germany is nowhere near 1/4 non-white you failed abortion.

in cities it is, lets be honest
but the rural part is like 99.9% white

Source?

But it's rather peaceful just segregated

Asians will be better than whites

His arsehole.

Like most everything Amerimutts spout on here.

>A single state in the U.S.A. has more white people than most European countries combined.

Were your parents silblings? Cause, that would explain a lot.

/thread
just replace pajeets with niggers

Some of those Paris street shots look like this will be the norm. Not in ten years, maybe 25.

>is unironically intended as a criticism of that world despite it just being a convincing warning not to let shitskins in to Europe

Either this director's a secret conservative like Neill Blomkamp or he's just retarded.

Yeah, the last white man on Earth will risk his life to make sure a worthless nigger can be born.