Weed

I smoke weed 4 times a week.
I feel great, I'm only a teenager, I'll only smoke once/week when school begins.
Tell me why it's degenerate.
Why do you guys care?

Smoke away faggot me too

If you smoke weed as a teenager, it lowers the maximum IQ you'll attain. Have fun being a retarded burnt out teenager your whole life.

People who smoke weed are subhuman scum.

You'll get it when you're older and you begin losing memory and having some growing anxiety

You are causing your body to fail and are making it in pain (a rapist can feel great), you are the scum of society that needs to be put down.

This. No better than a nigger.

lemme guess, it's for your glaucoma kek

as a lifelong smoker, I sincerely suggest that you wait until early 20s to smoke. I regret starting when I was a young teen. your brain isn't fully matured yet and it slows you down a lot more when you are young.

This

I agree, but if it's once a week then nbd really

>only a teenager

God help you, and your growing brain.

You should use your teenage years to get drunk like fuck. The no-hangover period lasts very short. I'm 23 and I already feel it in the morning.
That's why you make a move to weed.

Don't worry user, the world is too shitty of a place for you not to have an escape. For most faggots here that escape is either religion or extreme racism. Smoking a blunt now and then is a lot better for the brain.

It's degenerate because it alters your natural mental status, and causes you to grow man boobs. You know weed is full of estrogen right?

Turns you into a slurring idiot zombie.

t. former toker

My advice is quit while you're ahead.

Come back again when you are an independent adult with a job, live in your own place and pay for all of your stuff with your own money.

Any drugs can take over your life if you're not careful

Everything in moderation and you will be ok

>You know weed is full of estrogen right?
Okay hol' up
this is the most retarded shit I've read on weed in a while, do you have some sauce to go with this shit?

I smoke weed all day every day, fuck everyone else I do what I like, my job pays well with minimal effort all is good this end.

Dont smoke it until you are 19/20 years old. Trust me I've seen a lot. But once you matured its a very nice substance. Use it wisely, dont just try to get high af AND never mix with booze.

Mixing with drink is fantastic stop handing out pussy advice pussy,

>I smoke weed
>teenager

How do we know the capable iq a future person is capable of holiding?

We cant let young kids smoke for scientific purposes. Most of that data is anecdotal and has many holes in it.

drink that alcohol and eat your fast food though kiddo.

>smoke weed since age 14
>smoke regularly starting around age 16
>Straight A's in high school, 5.9 GPA due to retarded GPA scaling (advanced courses pad your gpa above 4.0)
>going to uni now
>sophomore year (19) in electrical engineering
>3.8 GPA
>scholarships/grants over-cover my tuition so I get paid like ~$9k per semester to go to school
>still smoke regularly
>

i agree somewhat, but really only from a social perspective. i guess it affects everyone differently, and i was far from a shut-in, but i feel like weed really put a damper on my pussy-pulling potential back then.

in either case, ive been smoking pot regularly for over 15 years, and i have a comfy 6 figure job, a house, and a wife with a child on the way. ive always felt that shitty people will find their way to be shitty regardless of the substances they ingest. pot wont necessarily help or hurt, but it people that are already prone to being worthless and lazy might gravitate toward it.

>1 post by this ID
remember to always /sage/

>People who smoke weed are subhuman scum.
also people who consume corn syrup, people who smoke and people who are overweight, they all need to be culled

>Trust me I've seen a lot
you ain't seen shit faggot

Is there a problem in smoking to sleep better?

>I'll only smoke once/week when school begins
let me know how that goes.. kek