,,Your "identity" is shit alt right/alt left ''

How do u refute her ?

youtube.com/watch?v=YlDWY5o3TNM

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-skin-for-youtube/bfeknfgchonpnofdjokchhdhdnddhglm
hooktube.com/watch?v=YlDWY5o3TNM
youtube.com/watch?v=U5yFoeAaG8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8&list=RDJB_omHQwYh8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprietary_community
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>identity is stupid XD

Most people who say this live in 100% white gated communities

>tfw centrist

shes anarcho capitalist who thinks there is no genocidal agenda against whites

She is right, humans are fucking stupid.

>unironical radical centrists

That's not what centrist means

NatSoc is centrist

>tfw too smart to be radicalized by either side
Greetings, my fellow Ascended Centrist

She is a woman. You refute her by fucking her pussy to pieces.

Stop shilling your crappy video with 800 views.

Tl;dr

She clearly doesn't understand what identity means in the first place. Its not based on sexuality or ideology, its based on culture which was developed and refined over thousands of years by people with the same race as you

radical anarch centrism is the way
shes already been bleached

>tfw too intelligent to take a side on anything

Everyone is born with identities that we cannot escape. I was born a male, an American, and yes, white. People will judge me for having these qualities, rightfully so might I add.
There are some things you cannot escape or change. And you can ignore these things, claim you don't see race, shove your head up your ass, whatever. But that won't stop others from perceiving these identities you bear and judging you for them.
Pure individualism means thinking and acting for yourself, it doesn't mean throwing common sense out the window.

There is nothing wrong with 100% white gated communities
The only thing wrong is the lack of appreciation from them.

She's an idiot then.

Then why doesnt she go live an a anarcho paradise like Somalia, if race means nothing?

you don't have to refute it, most of what she says is either inapplicable to Sup Forums or just her opinion

wtf I respect women now

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

>appreciation for* them

Don't give her clicks/views.

give her your opinions,she clearly lurks on /pol every day,all her juicy topics come from here .

how did you turn your jewtube black?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-skin-for-youtube/bfeknfgchonpnofdjokchhdhdnddhglm
also probably shills all the anarcho capitalist/liberterian generals

oh wow some russian anarchist bitch how interesting

Pfft who cares what a woman thinks?

What a clickbaiting condescending cunt. Hearing her voice and accent is like shoving knives into my ears, and the constant smacking of her lips is excruciatingly painful to listen to.

Everyone has an identity bestowed upon them by birth. This is an objective unwavering identity, a biological reality, forged from billions of years of evolution. There's group and individual selection in evolution, because collective identity exists. If you have a child, your identities will be more similar than anyone else's in the world.

Identity politics is protecting and perpetuating your identities interests.

Its not centrist to deny both sides argument fucking retard. Its radicalized moderate. It means angry, loud pussy that wont stand for shit.
A radicalized moderate will shit on everyones opinion about politics, and then forget to vote. They will fall in line though, when either side becomes dominent, the radicalized moderates will go be back to being silent on issues once again.
A radicalized moderate will only show their power level when there isbno clear status quo to follow.

Why should I even bother to refute some roastie randomly babbling on about nothing she clearly knows nothing about

>How do u refute her ?
It's womyn, shrug it off. Do not engage into talking over these kind of topic with individuals built for "compassion for others and maternal instinct.... UNLESS she's a rational one, which is very unlikely.
I'd even go as far as to say the same for men who display betacuck behaviors, trying not to confront any womhyn...
In the end, rational individuals are the only one you can debate with and most people aren't.

The whole video is just her condescendingly yammering on in a stream of consciousness type rant. There isn't much to refute. Her main point is that "politicizing your identity cheapens it," but this is based on her flawed assumption that our identity is solely political and that's it. She thinks that because the only interaction she has with us is through mainstream news.

In other words
>we are good boys who dindu nuffin

She's smarter than every chick I've seen on the alt right, even lauren southern

But I'm getting tired of these people repeating our ideas or throwing counter-arguments

I want to see POLITICIANS and people who go out in real life and don't sit in front of a webcam

I need to see activism now. Info videos are getting on my nerves

>youtube
Discarded

She looks like a jew.

>a woman
>with a camera and an audience

Yep, definitely do not give a shit.

What a non-credibility-enhancing background bookshelf that is

Women realized they can make videos and get 10k views a video baiting on Sup Forums. They get the same attention as they would if they were undressing on Instagram as a full time job

This is why if you give them money you are a cuck

no activism until youtube completely censors right wing channels

>tfw centrists don't take a side but take a side by not taking a side

Meritocracy is not just Ancap.
I think meritocracy is wonderful until we've reached our trans-humanistic phase

She's obviously a Jew trying to push their disgusting agenda. She had a kid so obviously a disgusting degenerate that knows nothing about what she's talking about.

shes polish canadian

>Implying I'm going to listen to a woman for one second

Didn't even click it.

>if they were undressing on Instagram as a full time job
Yeah, although there's nothing wrong with that. Threads like these, on the other hand, are obviously self promotion.
>literal who
>711 views
>direct video link
Really activates my almonds.

(((polish)))

Point proven

lurk more

she was along time in youtube,before alt right and trump wave ,i think she started her career at occupy wallstreet time

By watching on hooktube.com/watch?v=YlDWY5o3TNM and not giving her clicks.

The fact that she doesnt think that either means
1. She is a natural loner and has never wanted a real community
2. She actually has a community like that but because she doesnt see it she comes up with bullshit like this

Find me a successful nation that never had a coherent ethnoreligious identity. They dont exist

>t. enlightened centrist.

but you give page views and traffic to hooktube,its no win situation when people like to see original source
she grew up in soviet poland as a child,this has influenced her hate against community(collective)

I don't

>ancap

lol

yeah right.

you are little keyboard warrior, aren't ya?

Germanizid her

watch her videos , she felates herself with how happy and liberated she is when can work and not just be at house mom ,also hates state intervention on anything.

>anarcho capitalist
>uses postmodernist jewish deconstruction to attempt destroying white identity

objectively the younger people generally subscribe to adult opinions and they hold a obvious few immature/retarded ones. One slowly develops their beliefs but still has a foundation/basis that comes from a major faction(left/right/etc...).

Her argument is come up with all your own ideas and opinions, which is retarded because no one does that. Everyone picks their places to be, even if we don't agree with all the ideas. So she is making a stupid individualism point, which humanity has never been based on. Collectivism is at our core, a strong defined trait we use to survive and now live by.

She also says the internet is an easy way out to finding a community, which is true but as kids our parents introduce us to communities and there have always been easy ways to get into other groups. Women are not intellectuals, she can't see the bigger picture, I wouldn't bother listening/arguing with women.

She speaks of fake identity and how people have only adopted it recently. It's almost as if we haven't been allowed to have it.

tell her shes a bitch nigga, that better not come around the hood with that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5yFoeAaG8Q

Okay woman. Let's see how you fare when the Moslems are niggers are the majority.

Also implying this retarded roastie cunt has read even five are those books behind her stupid head.

ya think ya hawt shit meme flagger

Why should I listen to a woman who's purpose of existence is to serve and be dependent on men? A woman who's never work hard labor, or contributed directly to the building, construction or managing of civilization? Why should I listen to a woman who spends more than half of her life living promiscuously, using make up deceptively for looks of attention from men?

>There is nothing wrong with 100% white gated communities
Says the anarchist, kek. All of you anarchist live in gated white communities that's why you were triggered. You have to live in a gated white community to have the level of ignorance and backwardness that your movement has.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8&list=RDJB_omHQwYh8

this
Witnessed

id bang her in her invisaline mouth and russian booty hole.

>eclipse was black flag
>harvey the belly dripping

:(

>that get
what a waste
Maybe you should actually listen to what we advocate instead of using shitty strawman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proprietary_community

>There is nothing wrong with 100% white gated communities

yeah I wonder why they are nice places to live. is it because the white part, the ethnic identity of the people that live there, leads to low amount of crime?

But sure, IDENTITY IS STUPED LOL, BASED BLACK MAN COME LIVE NEXT DOOR.

Nigger exposure is the cure to being a cuck

>Taking women seriously, ever.

I never said Identity was stupid you fucking sperg

wasted quints

By letting her enjoy her life in New Somalia, where identity doesn't matter.

>I was born a male, an American, and yes, white. People will judge me for having these qualities, rightfully so might I add.

Go and write a list of all the bad things that white people have done. Then write a list of all the good things white people have done. Do the same for all the races. Then you'll see exactly how you "deserve" to be judged - in the context of humanity.
And if you look at your lists and come to the conclusion that white people have somehow been dragging the other races down, then do us all a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool you fucking insufferable faggot

just bump this shit up

I see race. I don't take credit for anything my race has done, I see that as something I should live up to.
Also I'm advocating people of similar races to live together and I'm advocating for individuals to discriminate on the basis of race in their everyday lives. I think it's an intelligent thing for a bunch of individuals to come together to live with other individuals that are most similar to themselves.

>that white people have somehow been dragging the other races down, then do us all a favour and remove yourself from the gene pool you fucking insufferable faggot
I never said that. What's with the autistic strawman attack?

Who is this semen demon

Once you reached a certain spiritual intelligence you start to decode the laws of this world, and understand why humans suffer on this planet. Why humans act like they do. I've come to this knowledge and do not even need to read more into your movement. You can tell that a tree is bad by it's rotten fruit, which in normal talk equals your horrific deeds, how members of your movement act and conduct yourself. You are the enemy, your people among your movement are deceived and bring about destruction and corruption of society through your ignorance and deceit. You are like Eve in the garden of Eden, so naive and deceived.

>tfw two intelligent too understand what your critiquing
dude fuck reading lmao

so strong conservative fascist government is the answer ?how do we solve corruption factor in democracy and dictatorship ?

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to P.O.C. in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

lol same pasta

Having everything about decided based on how you are perceived by others is silly as it idiotic because of how easy it is to change.

She will be the new queen of Sup Forums.

Like Gender and Race, amirite?

make it happen

seen VICE and decided not worth my time shill