Who is this?

who is this man carrying a nazi flag? do we know? suspicious.
why didn't the so-called "alt-left" dox this man instead of tiki torch LARPers?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/fbi-rightwing-terrorist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever thought that actual NatSocs exist and that they do what most of us on here are too afraid too?

He seems out of place.

This man is a monkey for the ADL. That flag is brand new and recently unfolded for the first time.

His name... Is...
Robert Paulson.

look like someone bought them the same pair of pants at the store. They look brand new

NOTzis

OK sure
Why did the antifa dox a ton of the tiki torch people but not the guy literally carrying a nazi flag
Why did the media track down others from the event and talk to them but no one found the guy waving a nazi flag and asked him what he deal was
it just seems fishy is all

So is the confederate flag

Nobody is stopping you guys from kicking these people out of your rally if they dont represent your vallues.

But you have a much bigger problem. People at that rally were screaming BLOOD AND SOIL and JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US. Actual nazi chants.

You can't distance yourself away from this, no matter how much you try. People saw your movement for what it is that day.

As people like to say: You dun goofed.

it may be worth going back and looking at the tiki torch people that got doxxed. media heavy focus on on the tiki torch guys. I think the whole thing was planned. The doxxing, the tiki torch ceo outrage.

I think that why those tiki dudes got located so fast. big fake media circus

The majority of the people were chanting "You will not replace us" A couple of roided out meathead skinhead's who looked fresh out of prison and high on meth were chanting "Jews will not replace us" Of course Vice only showed that part.

He's a plant.
We should put serious effort into doxxing him.

What is that tattoo the woman has on her arm? She looks suspiciously Jewish to be waving a confederate flag just standing behind a nazi.

oy gevalt quick somebody call the splc

they probably military people

Probably works for the fbi. I'm starting to think there are a lot of feds on both sides, it's pretty weird how often I see the same people at these rallys all over the country on both sides. Pretty strange they can travel so easily and never seem to have obligations like jobs or family despite having tons of expendable income.

I've seen this said many times but it never seems to amount to anything

The antifa didn't dox many people from the day light rally the majority of doxing is from the torchlight one.

Also hail Hitler you PRcuck shill

Heil Hitler!
Fuck worthless cucks!

Some say he is an FBI plant. Incites the crazies.

Why didn't they??? doesn't it seem like someone holding a nazi flag would be a prime target for the group that literally calls for "punchin' nazis"
I'm not shilling for anything, i just think this guy is fishy

Dox this cock blower.

I honestly think he was the only guy with a swastika --- and he showed up at BOTH Charlottesville and Greenville wearing the same clothes (pic related)

Somebody has got to know who he is. Get the leftists on the case too. Tell them he's the NAZIest NAZI in America and he's cis-scum too.

The "Jews will not replace us" chant was a 20 second video op for display across America to create a race divide. It was concentrated to an area of crisis actors. Not organic. Wake up dear. It's time for your cosmic breakfast.

him and his friend only seem to have 1 outfit each

Reminds me of this

same thing with their pants.
same pants worn by both nazi flag man and man next to woman with confederate flag. Both look new

That's not what that picture shows. Look at how nobody is giving a single shit.

>mentally stable people aren't getting offended, spasing out and throwing tantrums.
really makes me think.
plus, the only two grills you see behind the nazi flag man came there with him

>. I'm starting to think there are a lot of feds on both sides
you think so?
anonews.co/fbi-rightwing-terrorist/

I'm really just curious seems like its always MAGA people or like latino right wingers who get beaten down never the people carrying nazi flags.
It seems like the OP image is used to convince everyone the whole group was nazis but no one seems to have any information about the guy carrying the actual swastika flag

Because you're a shill and should leave Sup Forums immediatly lmao

prob got paid to walk around for 5 minutes while the photographer took the pictures.

unpack flags
walk around for 5 minutes
get photos
pack flags and leave
media profit nazis everywhere!!

Either a fed or too obscure. Possible they are scared to death of confrontation without Cops around to keep them safe.

They say the Cops didn't protect them at Charlottesville? Wait until the fight is not televised and the Cops only heard about it because the headlines read like

80 People Lie Dead After Suspected Political Violence; FBI Called In To Help Investigate

Marshall Law Declared; White Males To Be Shot At Fed Discretion; Now Who's Scared!?

White man, you are being cheated in the name of diversity. Stop making excuses for everyone who doesn't love you. They will never be nice to you and they hate you for out doing them. Don't keep people safe who don't keep you safe.

Some spook

Yeah nah you cunts get beaten up because you are faggots so that is what God wants for you.
Shut the fuck up or we'll curb stomp your degenerate monkey asses too.
T. Literal Nazi
Heil Hitler
1488 like it's 1933 lads

bump

>Being so scared of being called racist you dox your own

You're fucking pathetic

Except that guy was actually found to have been /ourguy/ later. That was a cuckservative AltLight meme spread by Jews like LaraLoomer

Rent-a-riot opened a brand new Nazi flag.

shut the fuck up, you know damn well normies in the united states will not accept a nazi flag
you'd be called a racist anyway, why the nazi flag

>BLOOD AND SOIL
>waycist nazi stuff
>what are criteria for citizenship
I'll give you JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US though, even though it's true and even though it was only a snippet that got overblown coverage by the Jewish media that totally doesn't want to replace you.

big fucking deal, still just a flag / symbol

Because tiki torch guys are actually a danger for the establishment, while nazi larpers are harmless useful idiots confirming the stereotype of white interest.

He's a Greyman, you'll only find the info (((they))) want you to find.
Don't play their game, user. That's what they want you to do.

He's a PLANT. He reeks of phoney.

If you can prove it was a set up, you go a long way toward making the whole thing look suspicious.

notice the flags, pants, shirts are brand fucking new