Poland is just wrong on refugees

Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone. We are not asking Poland to take in half a million or a million, we are asking for 8,000 only.

And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.

But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle, while we are also laughing up 20 billion to care for refugees in Germany and another 5 billion to care for them in Turkey, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Libya etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/201612051048177290-germany-asylum-centers-sex-crimes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone.

Becouse you said you will take them all and you forbid to close borders.
It's your problem so deal with it alone.

Fucking dummie

>two generations

Give your economy to us, otherwise muslims will use it

Your fault for opening the borders Hans, reap what you sow etc

>Becouse you said you will take them all and you forbid to close borders.
I am pretty sure I wasn't consulted on whether I want any refugees at all. Where you consulted?

>It's your problem so deal with it alone.
It is a European problem - a problem for the Schengen area. You do know that?

>Fucking dummie
Ad hominems won't help. You really think we Germans will stand by idly forever while you take our money and tell us "screw you" when it comes to working with Libya, Turkey, Greece, etc. to protect Europe and deport illegals? You do know that it is a powerful disincentive for illegals to be sent to Poland if they arrive in Europe and get asylum in say Greece, do you?

>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone.
Theres no reason why you shuold have refugees, period. They are not refugees, they are invadors.

So, you admit that refugees cost 20,000 a year instead of directly integrating into the economy?
Odd. I thought refugees were good for jobs, according to the leftist drivel I hear on the regular.

fuck Germany. Poland #1

Fuck you, go suck on Merkel's tits, nigger. Poland has taken a million immigrants from Ukraine already, put of course, you never talk about this. No, it only counts if they are third worlders, anything else won't serve the globalist agenda.

Gas yourself.

nobody should have to shoulder them you faggot

how about none of you take them.

>Your fault for opening the borders Hans, reap what you sow etc
>British geographical knowledge

What about your borders? Why don't you protect them? You do know if there is one country that is more attractive for Africans, Asians and Middle Eastern people in Europe... it is the UK. None of these illegals speaks German, but most speak some broken form of English.

Sorry but at this point all I can hear is "halp i wuz raepd by jamal but will never admit it its ur job to help me raise his baby its your responsabilty".

Clean up your mess kids.

>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone
Yes there is. Herr Merkel invited them to shit on you and your people, with free housing, pensions, education, healthcare, and all the rape you can shake a stick at.

You just cannot take a bit of aids and then pretend nothing will happen to you.

Nuke Germany desu

> But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle
In other words you're mad at them for being smarter than you.

It's almost as if your politicians don't give a shit about you, Hans. Maybe you should stop being a fucking lemming robot and learn to think for yourself.

>there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone

YOU took them in, YOU deal with them.
Its not hard for fucks sake, we dont even want to be in your pathetic corrupt whorecuckery of a unionon.

Got die in social justice germany!

Where the fuck are all these refugees coming from... are the Muslims being attacked by UFOs or Godzilla?

>Theres no reason why you shuold have refugees, period. They are not refugees, they are invadors.

American international law says we cannot send Syrians back to Syria. You remember that America still occupies us and tells us what to do, right?

>We will organise to stop Poland from saving itself
>We won't organise to stop Stasi Merkel from killing us all

Hmm

>invite hordes of mudslimes
>boo hoo we can't shoulder them alone.
>Poles are NAZIS for not committing self-genocide with us.

germany sucks!
I LOVE POLAND
germany sucks!
I LOVE THE POLAND
germany are cucks!
WE LOVE POLANDS!!
germany is yankee slave
POLAND WILL WIN THE BIG GAMES

90% of you migrants a Africans not Syrians retard

>But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle
Isn't life a bitch?
Maybe you shouldn't have fucked their country into oblivion in 1939.

And yes, we are a part of this idiotic union via schengen and EEA, but we want the fuck out!

You have no carrots, only whips

Time for revolution Hans, you've under (((USA))) control for far too long.

They just want war reparations.

>So, you admit that refugees cost 20,000 a year instead of directly integrating into the economy?
Of course, what did you think?

>Odd. I thought refugees were good for jobs, according to the leftist drivel I hear on the regular.
No, of course they are a burden and not good for jobs. Not even Merkel says they help Germany, our budget clearly shows the costs for refugees and asylum seekers and deportations.

Why are you pissed as supporting the Polish lifestyle but not the Arab one?

At least the Pols don't rape your women and rob your men.

You get the government you deserve.
People vote for Merkel
She invites people in
Germany has to deal with it until you vote otherwise.
People in Poland had no say on the vote in Germany for Merkel. They get no say on what your government will be. They aren't responsible for what your government decides to do.
Deal with it yourself, or change your government.

>we are asking for 8,000 only
and then another 8k, and then another

>And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.
I agree with this. Funds for Eastern Europe should be used to pay for migrants Western Europe wants to take

You're the ones inviting them, so you can shoulder the burden. Stop making the rest of the continent suffer for your false altruism.

>Poland has taken a million immigrants from Ukraine already, put of course, you never talk about this.
Those aren't refugees. Poland has invited them as slave labor.

DESU You should be forced to take in LOADS more while the rest of Europe walls you off.

Until you are de-cucked enough to deal with your OWN problems, which you create in order to virtue signal to other corrupt countries what a bunch of weak ass idiots you are.

Why why blame Poland? This is clearly Merkel's fault?

So what is the incentive for taking them in?

While I agree Mexibro, it's kind of funny you talking about invaders.

Today, OP was an huge faggot

Good man!

sputniknews.com/europe/201612051048177290-germany-asylum-centers-sex-crimes/

Merkel is the one who invited them here, you stupid faggot

Which is exactly what Germany has done.
"Good for the economy" as the official call for opening borders.

You voted for Merkel. Now enjoy Merkel.

>nobody should have to shoulder them you faggot

Ok then. Why did you let in a million Cubans? Yes, you may say they were an economic boom to Florida, but the trough is, when they came in, crime and rape spiked and Florida and the US had to pay billions to care for them.

The third worlders who invade Europe right now are not refugees either, you dumb fuck.

Sorry Kraut but you have no say in what other countries decide on their own.
Europe is not your bitch and you are not our pimp.

You guys really have a thing for destroying Europe don't you?

>there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone

Why do you say "has to". It sounds like there is a coercive situation that refugees are being FORCED onto you. That would mean Invasion?

We wasn't consulted either that's why our previous gov got fucking BTFO

>Ad hominems won't help. You really think we Germans will stand by idly forever while you take our money and tell us "screw you" when it comes to working with Libya, Turkey, Greece, etc. to protect Europe and deport illegals?

If you don't want to pay money give us back our art our treasures and 2 times equality of Jewish reparations, becouse that is how much you owe us.
We lost 12mln people during war you started.

You can't fuck people over and expect them to be cool with you

Don't you want to keep all that cultural enrichment and all those doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers all to yourself?
Why ever not? You make it sound like a punishment.

Go eat dirt and fuck yourself. Nobody Mama Merkel she had to go full Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains and let in a horde of dirty dregs into Europe. If your country wants to kill itself over guilt of your Nazism 70 years later it's not the rest of the world responsibility to stop you. When people start making assassination attempts against Merkel, call me.

>Clean up your mess kids.
Start helping, asshole. You agreed to rules when you joined the EU. Did you think the EU was just a money printing machine? If so, at least admit it and get out of the EU, or otherwise I will start to have to think about you as leaches.

You know damn well that it starts with 8,000....then it will be 10,000, then 50,0000, then 100,000. As soon as Poland concedes that they MUST accept even one refugee, it is game over.

Go home merkel

So much for that german hospitality. Why on earth would your neighbor have to feed YOUR guests? I thought you weren't that poor...

Can't we just recycle Australia as a penal colony again and ship them all off there, c'mon Aussies, take one for the team

if MORE refugees is only a good thing, why don't you want them all??? but don't worry, in due time YOU white germans will be the ones fleeing your own country.

You aren't shouldering all the refugees alone you fucking scum bag you're forcing everyone to take them, the ones you fucking invited Germany should take every fucking refugee there is in Europe as punishment.

>It is a European problem - a problem for the Schengen area. You do know that?

No. There were no voting if we won't to be part of that exodus. Your politicians took it all on you. "Everyone will find refugee in germany"
deal with it

Also, they are not refugees; they are economic migrants.

its sounds like your country is a little bit cuck, dont ya??

im on my land, with my people. the chicanos that are shitting usa and going all "la raza, fuck whitey, california=mexico" are scums and you can kill them, for what i care.

they are not mexicans. if they were, they wouldnt put our name on a bad spot

holy shit. mic drop.

Sure there is: you must be genocided.

So much this, if I invite people into my house, I don't go to my neighbor and demand that they stay at their house because I invited to many people.

Refugees are only supposed to go to the NEAREST safe country

ahahaha get fucked mohammad.

One second we are told how great migrants are, the next we are told it's a burden and other nations have to share that burden.
Which is it Germany?

krauts were a mistake

you made your bed aint nobody should sleep in it but you.

>an economic boom

Where is your economic boom, good thing Merkel just invited even More african migrants, I sure as fuck dont want them, YOU DEAL WITH THEM, I hope they flood over all of Germany until the country literally sinks into the ground. Fuck Merkel.

>what about your borders
Nigs cant walk over the English channel
>why don't you protect them
because the public don't want them, that's why Brexit happened

Dude, there's a reason why every real mexican hates chicanos (immigrants). For all we care you could kill them all.

I'll give you $5 to send them back where the fuck they came from

How about we just give Cali back to you and call it even?

Based

you wanted them, you take them. poland didnt want them, you did, so take them all and blame no one else.

and Poland doesnt need to pay for your lifestyle of taking 12 jamals dicks in you at once. You pay for that with your own money.

Why the fuck is it your responsibility to take on refugees in the first place?
And if it is your responsibility, why is it such a hassle for you?
If it is your responsibility, and you're willing to sacrifice for it, then shoulder the responsibility.
Or
Admit that it was a mistake.

lmao, why would we want a commime liberal gay cuck infested state? we have enough problems with us all ready

Fuck off subhuman. I hope your whole family dies

>American international law
That's not American international law, That's international law. And its vanguarded by the EU and the likes of Merkel.

You voted her in, you have hordes of antifa running around, You OBVIOUSLY like refugees so You deal with them.

We hate refugees, Germany doesn't.

merkel invited them all here with the fucking welfare. if you want to change something THEN VOTE AFD ALREADY. those invaders do not belong here. they are here for the money and to vote merkel. 20-times more people could have been helped in the region they are coming from with the same money.

If they are traveling all over Europe looking for the best deal they are not refuges they are immigrants

I am firmly convinced Germans are genetically autistic. Not because they have no sense of humor, or understand what other people think, but because of dumb shit like what the OP says. The eurozone is pure German economic conquest of southern Europe. The amount of wealth flowing away from France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece that flows into the German economy is staggering. The euro, and thus Germany, completely holds Europe by tge economic balls. Nobody benefits from it other than Germany. And then you have Hans the autist harping about muh tax money being wasted on foreign countries.

Fuck. You. Hans. I hope your people go extinct. I hope you drown in Somalians. I hope your autism will be cured by a million trucks of peace.

Are you fucking retarded?
Germany didn't even meet with Poland, or any other country that wasn't France and Belgium before inviting the hordes to europe.
Shut the fuck up, shill. Slide and Hide

>>invite hordes of mudslimes
We did not. I am fairly certain, Poland has SJWs as well, we have commie SJWs, but the vast majority of people don't want illegals and never wanted them. Why would they? They cost money, lead to tax increases and crime spikes.

>>boo hoo we can't shoulder them alone.
No, we cannot.

>>Poles are NAZIS for not committing self-genocide with us.
Poles are not Nazis, but they are not following the law and they are not helping in protecting the European borders or helping our Southern states in taking care of the illegals they already let in. Why is there no solidarity for Greece, Italy and bulgaria out of Poland? We are not talking about taking refugees from Germany, but from those countries.

this.

who the fuck made you responsible for them? and what entitles you to think poland should be responsible for it.

You wanted them, you foot the bill, you keep them. It's alllllll you!

I have a question for OP. Wouldn't it be better to give the refugees you're country (all of germany), and you can go live in poland?

Fuck you guys your retard politicians allowed them in now you deal with it

THE POLES ARE TIRED OF GERMANS TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO. FUCK OFF

POLAND NEEDS DEM RAPARATIONS MAAAAN.

want someone to blame for this shit, blame mother merkel. poland is smart to not take part in what was a terrible idea from the start.

>And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.

This will eventually happen, even if the Poleturds are deluding themselves it won't. But the infringement procedures and all the other legal shit take years to process.

It'll just get docked of their gibs in the end.

You get a chance to find out if that is true with your vote.
If more people vote for Merkel than anyone else, it proves that the majority of Germans are for her policy.
You are being asked what the Germans opinion is as a nation.

Bulshit Cubans were refuges and the US is the nearest safe state
They don't go traveling all over Germany is not next to syria

If you're the best that Germany has to offer Germany's fucked. Stop crying like a gash and go into the streets and womp some Africans and Arabs over the head, or kick your shit leaders out of office. You sound like a woman never taking responsibility for anything, it is always somebody else's fault for not cleaning your mess up. Eat shit and die Germany, you are an embarrassment to your ancestors and, frankly, to all of us. To everybody else around the world other than your gay shitlib friends France, Belgium, Sweden, your country is a baka joke.

EU collapse incoming soon.

you are a dummie though.

k

can they take the gibs they contribute as well?

>€20,000 per person per year
>per person
>per year
Get out