What's wrong with white women?

So, I found this channel on youtube of this white girl. She is literally a black supremacist.

youtube.com/user/ffreeffalling

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IeCI-1AUVcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice boobs

Stop shilling your channel, Shucks

>this white girl
Let me fix that for you:
>this fucking kike

she took the blackpill

You found her channel and thought that it would be a good idea to advertise her here.

This is not my channel. She is a Ukrainian girl from Canada. She only dates black men while hating on white people.

Hmmm guess where do her (((views))) come from

>I was abused
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IeCI-1AUVcI
Golly geeeee

>HOHOL
KEK
I knew it

See

>>womyn
the weakest link in a chain.

>HOHOL
KEK
I knew it

See
Guess hohols have that special westcuck KEK Gene that Russians lack

>that Semitic nose
>that Semitic mouth
>those Semitic eyes
>white

You keep treating them like shit and promise to treat them even worse if given power. Do you think threads like this will make white women like you?

Just watched a random one and she's strawmanning and comparing apples to oranges.

"Why do white people change their profile pic filter for the Paris bombings but not for when a black person dies? Geez, blacks don't even get the same media coverage when one black boy goes missing like a white girl would"
First, niggers kill each other en masse. If I changed my pic every time one died it would never I change.
Second, the media is on YOUR side you dense cunt.

whats wrong? white beta boys worhiping women as God and doing literaly everything just to get into them. This made them feel valuable like princess while they dont have any value. Stop being addicted to women...

by beta boys i mean 99% of alpha think they are

the reason girls coat themselves in makeup, perfume, use scented shampoos, etc is all to hide the fact that they are just disgusting biological stink bags that sweat, piss, shit, vomit, bleed from their vaginas regularly and expel chunks of womb matter. you know how you, as a guy, can go weeks without showering and as long as you wash your armpits like once in that time won't smell too bad? girls can't even go a fucking day without bathing, their vaginas will start stinking like a decaying whale.

they craft their illusion specifically to fool us into thinking they're not exactly what they are. they don't just shit - don't imagine they do dainty little girl poops - they hover over the toilet, pussy inches away from turd water, getting saturated by the stench of their shit, and then douse themselves in perfume before returning to have kissy time with you in her bedroom or yours. if a girl comes back from the bathroom and you smell perfume, she's just taken a disgusting shit.

it IS weird, that we look at their asses and get turned on, yet they're just masses of corn-like fat beneath the skin, shit and piss machines, vaginas oozing goo 24/7 (ever looked at a girl's used panties?).

Roastie pls.
You are treated better than anyone has a right to be, women do none of the dangerous jobs, none of the hard and disgusting and back breaking labour, and yet talk about not being represented enough in the nice jobs.
You can vote, you can fuck who you want, you can hit a man and have nothing done to you, pretend to be raped, get less prison time for the same crime and womens rights activists are still screeching about shit that doesn't exist.
This is not our problem, we have shouldered every problem you or the blacks, or the spics, or the pakis have ever had, we've been demonized, fucked over by divorce settlements, stay at home dads get cheated on more than any group of people alive and you're getting exotic new dicks flown in from around the world to replace us.
Through all that the white man has been the one working, paying the taxes, taking this blame, the abuse, the guilt and the screaming in the ears.

Now society is falling apart, and women collectively are helping it to fall apart, by not voting reasonably, or thinking rationally about what is really going on, and now that you have to power to work and vote and it ruined your lives, you want us to take the blame for that too.

We're done. I'm done. You're on your own now.

It's like you just discovered humans have a digestive system and completely sperged out about it. Is this how you rationalize your lack of attractiveness? "I wouldn't want them anyway!"

>Shilling stupid youtube videos because cleavage girl

Fucking retard underage. GTFO

These nigger lovers' faces always look so mean and sad.

Women easily fall prey to manipulation and peer pressure, and nowadays it's cool to hate white men.

My God, whitebros, when will you start keeping your women in check??

look closely at her face. her makeup is hiding that she's basically a 4 so i dont care

Hope you're right, pal.

>black men aren't accessories
Correct. That's her role.

She's making such a cunty face in literally every thumbnail.

>gets enslaved for more than 1100 years by Muslims.
>not accessories.

You'd better tell that to the Muslims.

Slavic girls love and protect black men and black people.

The problem is us, men have stopped keeping women in their place and disciplining them, which lead to all of this degeneracy

They were more like cattle. Not even valued enough to be considered pets or companions like horses, cats and dogs.

Happens to every girl who taste BBC.

It's not even a gender problem. She is mentally ill and a possible drug addict.

I have seen women and men like her and all of them had fucked up brain chemistry from doing party drugs

She hates white men because she is unhappy. That is also the reason behind her attention whoring.

Her whole coalburning is a pathetic attempt to get back at whitey. White father teachers and other white men who had power over her

Finally watching her videos i can see that she is slow in the head. She talks like someone who had their brains fried

First, I need proof she's not a shill.

As a Black guy I'm happy to see white women finally speak on this. So many white women want me to be their bull, or to be part of their social rebellion, or want to see what the BBC is all about. It's not fair to us Black guys.

dope days

Burn the coal...

And why the hell they donĀ“t support nationalist movments and embrace multiculturalism? they always go with the flow, always.

Really joggins the noggin

Fuck off bait nigger