The absolute state of Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

redonline.cdnds.net/main/gallery/3853/3-1368626908-castle-combe-wiltshere__square.jpg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24536996
genid.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nanny

>unacceptable behaviour team
I don't believe this

US and UK. This is what you get for jew-enabling. I will enjoy watching you burn.

Fair enough, we can walk into any store and equip ourselves with a variety of the latest weapons from world leading weapon manufacture Nerf.

>Anti social behavior
??

>manufacture
sorry bong education

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

The only thing you are allowed to inhale is jamals cum.

redonline.cdnds.net/main/gallery/3853/3-1368626908-castle-combe-wiltshere__square.jpg

That's real Britain, you noncefucks. There is nothing more beautiful or civilised than the English countryside.

Revenge of the most subtle kind

> causing your rapist temporary harm is illegal

Looks like full blown communism

Look inward Ukraine fag. Your country hasn't exactly avoided outside influence. Your nation's fucked

The weak fear the strong

I can't even deny it anymore, a friend of mine got a "formal warning" from the jobcentre because he pointed out you need to be morally bankrupt to work in the place. You can't even tell the truth anymore.

No ! It is not possible !
What manner of creatures are you ?

I don't laugh much anymore, but this broke me. Cheers lad.

WTF IS GOING ON OVER THERE

Bongs are the cuckiest ones

>we will decide was is offensive and defensive

its all a bunch of shit depending on who and what they can put out on Sup Forums

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thorse the tranny horse

what's sectarian language?

I am worried about britain. We all like to shitpost about the state of the german and swedish cucks, but they atleast have right wing parties that are looking at gains, same in France.
Now that UKIP has gotten it's wish, the UK has no anti immigration, right wing party anymore.
Only cuckservatives and the different shades of red.

Do you have any hope to get out of this mess democratically bongfriends? Or will it be war?

Have only been in the UK for 1 week, went to buckingham palace for some photos at night and it was all closed off by police because someone had just stabbed a policeman. The police that were assisting in closing off the area DID NOT HAVE GUNS. one of their own has just been stabbed, and these poor suckers have to then go and stand out there with no protection just 30 minutes later. what a joke...

Honestly the biggest problem with this kind of thinking is not so much the disarmament but the combination of disarmament with mass criminal invasion and government corruption. Maybe that itself a reason to project armament as a virtue, but I mean come on how is it not a direct implication from the first line of the argument that the laws enable rape by disarming people vulnerable of rape to where their only defense is a fucking rape alarm. I thought Brits were supposed to have sharp wit and a lot of common sense, but this is just fucking retarded.

This is your, soon-to-be, new Supreme Court.

even during communism, there wasnt anything like this. Sure, people knew that state will fuck them up if they transgress, but they werent constantly reminded that they are just slaves, less than a dirt. Rather the propaganda said we should work hard together for the common good.

Reminder this is an antifa divide and conquer thread.
don't post in it and if you do remember to sage.
a group doesnt sabotage itself in a time of crisis

Aesthetic as fuck desu. Ive been trying to find one of these posters for my wall

>when Big Brother is watching, but can do absolutely nothing about what He's seeing

Usually means Catholic vs Proddy insults relating the the troubles. This is probably in scotland and warning rangers and celtic fans to not insult and kick one anothers head in as they usually do

Meanwhile in America, I just read in our local paper about a deputy who tackled a suspect armed with two handguns and made the arrest with no injuries to anyone.

Can Britain be saved?
I hope so.

Nope.

>almost no crime
>stable economy
>no trump
Honestly a good country Amerikkka should follow their lead

Not as fucked as yours, at least we don't have ooga boogas running around with spears and raping our women.

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

Yet thousands of you filth still come here annually to scrounge of the government, fuck off subhuman gypsy nigger

Take the US off of that list naow!

>tfw we will soon be as totalitarian as a communist state

Ha ha ha ha nice one!

Agree brother

Brilliant

is this a fucking joke?

Please fucking save us Hans and Tyrone

Please

Please do something

PLEASE

Actually I've got a question Herr Österreicher, how is Identitäre Bewegung doing over there in Österreich? We could really do with that shit over here.

Too late. You had your chance. :(

see

How was Britain ever a world power?

>soon
You know here you couldn't say bad things about the government in public during communism or organize in private. Sure the top was mostly scumbags, but most of the people believed it was for the best. "Freeloader" were criminals who got thrown into prison actual criminals got arrested.
But you can't say anything bad at all you can't even defend yourselves, you work so 3rd world immigrants can laze about all day raping your daughters or killing you in the streets.

Shut the fuck up you contrarian cunt

WHITE PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD NEED TO BE UNITING

AND YOU JOINED THE WAR AGAINST GERMANY AS WELL YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON

They exist. From time to time they are doing some stuff. Like storming a leftist lecture at a university, storming some refugee welcome play or hanging some huge posters on big buildings like the turkish embassy.

And they have done this Defend Europe mission.

Basic activism. Some like them some hate them but I think they are growing. Is there no branch of them in the UK yet?

We can still criticise the government. But for how much longer ? Knowing the ways that things are going.

and let kikes to live and take over you.

:^)

your future.

YOU'VE GOT MORE KIKES THAN WE DO YOU FUCKING MORON

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DIVIDE WHITE PEOPLE WHEN WE HAVE TO UNITE IF WE WANT TO SURVIVE YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNTING FUCK

You can't criticize the people behind your government or the protected groups, that's what I meant.

Ahh, right. True.

>vans detecting transmission antennas?

How since the antenna acts as a receiver? lool

In Eastern Europe if government was doing crazy 1984 type of shit like in UK and Merkelreich a civil war would break out on day 1 like in Ukraine for example

See: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24536996

holy shit

Btw, how much is the fine if you are caught watching tv without paying "his royal majesty's tax"?

Someone tweeted a thing about this to J K Rowling and she claimed it was bullshit. Now I don't know who to believe!

We were the opposite of what we've become
9_inch_nails_hurt.mp3

>Some like them some hate them but I think they are growing.
The impression I get is that there are slightly more right-wing Austrian youths than there are in Britain. I'm guessing it's still a minority of the youth though, over there? Would you say that's true, that most of the youth are still leftist?

>Is there no branch of them in the UK yet?
There's a website: genid.co.uk/ - But it doesn't seem very active at all. One post from this year, that's it. There's also a Facebook page but it hasn't been updated in two years. So I don't think it's as active here as in Austria / France / Germany.

To be honest though, I do think GI possibly places too much emphasis on race. Obviously race is important, but the public doesn't respond well to race discussions, especially in the UK. Over here I think something which emphasised British traditions, British conservatism, would do better, because it's not explicitly against certain races. And there are lots of movements of traditional Britishness which have done well over here. The BNP (British National Party) arguably embodied that. Same with Nigel Farage (typical British bloke with a cigarette and a pint). And take a look at Jacob Rees-Mogg (pic related), he's becoming very popular now, and it's probably again because he is such a typical old-style British bloke.

Would you say in Austria that ideas of Austrian traditionalism resonate with people quite a lot? I noticed that Norbert Hofer used to dress up in traditional Austrian clothes and stuff, and he was obviously popular enough to nearly win the election.