What does Sup Forums think about black cops?

What does Sup Forums think about black cops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWPsjod8_E
youtube.com/watch?v=vKypkj9Ggpo
youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

I always make sure to glare at them and ask if I'm on the Planet of the Apes

the do a good job in movies but in real life not so much

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWPsjod8_E

youtube.com/watch?v=vKypkj9Ggpo

As a Hispanic I like black cops. I feel like every white cop is a racist asshole faggot, and I don't trust any Hispanic in a uniform AT ALL because they're inherently corrupt as all fuck.

I feel like blacks that are police have transcended and really have a passion to try to do good and aren't racist towards me.

Sage

Bump

dey sum coonz

Usually they are large and stupid, used as the muscle by local departments. They always overstep their boundaries and are overly aggressive. Basically all the shit niggers complain about in cops is more prevalent in black cops. You can give a nigger a shiny badge and Glock 22 but it wont change their subhuman iq

Cops dumber than 95 IQs don't get hired, even blacks. You're speaking from the ass.

No, I am speaking from personal experience

C. Moore Butz

i prefer black cops over black cocks desu

house negroes

Bad Boys 1 and 2 are kino,

They like to shoot White Australian women.

That's a lie because I've heard many stories about diversity hires that can't even follow a GPS. Don't kid yourself into thinking we hold niggers and other 3rd worlders to the same standards as whites.

To be fair he was a Somali POS, I feel an African American who's ascended from the ghetto to be a better man would be a really good cop probably.

They should go police africa

We have to. Look at this thread. You have all of the racism of being black and all of the hatred of being a cop. There is no winning for a black police officer.

>I feel

>feel

Typical leaf.

Usually orderly, but shabbos goyim. Black cops dedicate their life to orderly and disciplined behavior only to knowingly or unkowingly serve an evil Illuminati/Jewish cause. Kind of dissapointing, since they seemingly gave an effort to try and do something good unlike most niggers. I don't like them, but then again I don't like any cops. They serve the multiracial race mixing agenda, as do all cops. Still going to Hell, like all cops of this regime.

From what I've seen, I've seen some pretty mature and sensible well adjusted comments from the few black cops I've run into online, but I'll be honest I don't know how they'd do on the job no, and I'm sure the offices purposely hire a lot of nigger tier blacks anyways.

A friend of mine says black US cops are better than whites. They are more ready to talk and less ready to reach for their guns.

>They serve the multiracial race mixing agenda, as do all cops

If only you knew how funny this is. The cops I know are the most diehard KILL THE NIGS GAS THE KIKES motherfuckers I know.

You can't be a cop and not learn to hate nigs and other various shitskins.

Wrong.

They still have the same ape-like instincts as all black people so....

In my town there isn't a single nigger officer. Its the best.

They should engage in police racism and shoot themselves

GET OUT!!!!!

Doesn't matter what the cops want, it's what the state wants, and they still serve the multiracial state. Pretty sure they're cops because they're going to feed their families before they join you on your racial crusade, it's their career and they get to bask in the prestige and glory of slamming you down afterwards from their goy community.

Plus probably every brother thinks you are a race traitor or some shit.

Don't be ridiculous. Left-leaning politicians and police chiefs love diversity hires.

They calls those "uncle toms" here, almost feel sorry for nigger cops when I hear it, because, like I said before, a lot of them became cops to try to help their community. But I'm a White supremacist so ultimately I don't give a shit.

Lol go back to mexico you spic

If your IQ is too high, you can't be a cops.

You're just jealous that you weren't a slave and brought over here. You're stuck in your shitty country.

eh...

youtube.com/watch?v=mhIJOVD8hwY

Makes perfect sense, cops need to be dumb grunts, higher ranking cops are usually gentile lodgemen(they get connections and money under the table from Jews) like Freemasons or something, while high ranking feds are usually Jews.

If they don't shoot me I'm fine

They are BASED

Bump

black cops are ok. females cops (of any race) are shit