Why do most Ukranians think and act like niggers...

Why do most Ukranians think and act like niggers? I'm not even talking about ukranians in ukraine which i can only imagine are far worse, but people who have been born and raised in america but have 100% ukranian family lineage are absolutely shit people. They don't pay for services they use, they postpone their contractual obligations (such as rent) they want handouts from others or the government, they're irresponsible financially holy shit in this particular field they're almost worse than niggers.
I feel like they're a lost people, i'm just speaking from my experiences with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are a lot dumber and more violent Russians, literally.

Why do most Poles think and act like niggers? I'm not even talking about poles in poland which i can only imagine are far worse, but people who have been born and raised in england but have 100% polish family lineage are absolutely shit people. They don't pay for services they use, they postpone their contractual obligations (such as rent) they want handouts from others or the government, they're irresponsible financially holy shit in this particular field they're almost worse than pakis.
I feel like they're a lost people, i'm just speaking from my experiences with them.

Ukranian nigger detected

hottest woman I've ever seen was Ukrainian.

>I feel like they're a lost people, i'm just speaking from my experiences with them.
So you know a few people and now you think that all tens of millions of us niggers?
Wow dude... That's some Sup Forums shit right here.

sounds like a load of anecdotal bullshit.
They are almost exactly like Russians is the funny part. The only difference is Russians are slightly more violent and worship their President.
Other than that Ukraine and Russia are similar in all ways.

pretty sure the balkans are even dumber IQ wise. They are basically just turks now.

No, i've met quite a few actually, maybe not millions, but hundreds for sure, and 100% of them were all niggers. Now i know its a small sample size, and by no means am i calling you a nigger because i dont know you, but statistically speaking, i think saying that most ukranians are white niggers is an accurate statement.

Obviously the Jews have gotten to most Ukrainians. Evidence for this is that only crimea has left the cucked state for Russia.

implying Crimea is part of Ukraine.

It would appear you selected the wrong map for Ukraine. Crimea is part of Russia not Ukraine.

>Why do most Ukranians think and act like niggers?

sadly stalin never finished the job most hohol trash are crypto russias or tatar rape babies.

ukrian* is essentialy the belguim of the east a non country full of dysphoria mutts.

They are Slavic-speaking Turkic tribes. Literally

>They are Slavic-speaking Turkic tribes. Literally

exactly if you see the stats for there genes there dysphoria turks.

there also getting turbo fucked by america.

US charges Ukraine three times more for American coal
sott.net/article/356669-US-charges-Ukraine-three-times-more-for-American-coal

The US has almost tripled the price for coal shipped to Ukraine in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period in 2016, according to a report by the US Energy Information Administration.

Kiev has been buying US coal at $206 per short ton since January through March, which is almost triple the $71 the US billed last year.

At the same time, sales of American coal to Ukraine have more than doubled.
The US shipped 865,000 tons of coal to Ukraine in the first quarter of the year against 355,100 tons bought during the first quarter of 2016.

At the same time, the price for US coal to Norway dropped around 10 percent from $140 to $125 per short ton.
Ukraine faced massive disruption at plants using anthracite coal after the railways leading to the breakaway Donbass region were blocked by Kiev-backed militant groups.

The price hike will lead to a decline in Ukraine's revenue with massive layoffs in the steelmaking sector that directly depends on coal supplies, according to Vyacheslav Holodkov from the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies.

"As Ukraine stopped purchasing coal from the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk, most of the anthracite coal is imported. Metal works need more.
The extra cost coal will increase the price of the steelmakers' product, making it less competitive. One way or another it will hit Ukraine's economy," the expert said.
Earlier, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said the country was due to buy two millions tons of coal from the US state of Pennsylvania.
Ukraine reportedly rejected South African coal as it turned out to be too expensive, while Russia was rejected for political reasons.

its quite amazing how the hohols think that getting fucked by america is more horable and beneficial than being russia's bitch.

I never said anything about Balkans. Why do you think pointing out Balkans will erase the fact Ukrainians are mentally sub-Saharan Africans?

I guess this thread has been created by some butthurted cuck after the following post about germans
>How does it feel that Ukrainians are more based than you are?

I this history of Europe there has never been a Country Called Ukraine only a region within The Russian Empire, Ukraine is an Artificially created country.

Ukranians = Russians = Polaks = Niggers with white skin

And to show no favoritism the same goes for Belarus.

ummmm try again sweetie