Peace in the Balkans

Hey Im a shqip, I know you all think we suck and that we deserve to be nuked, but I want peace in the Balkans.

Peace

rare flag.

Just kill the kikes and ul have peace

Whats a kike?

Oh you mean the Jews?

>calling the albo flag rare
How you doing newfriend?

we should just lynch the politicians to motivate the next ones

We already have peace in the Balkans, it's just that we hate each other with passion

Everyone hates Greeks because everyone's jealous of us
Everyone hates Bulgarians because they're backstabbing mongols
Everyone hates FYROM because it's a non-nation
Everyone hates Serbians because they're genocidal maniacs
Everyone hates Croatians because they fell for the Vatican Jew
Everyone hates Romania because it's Romania
Everyone hates Albania because it's the Theon Greyjoy of the Balkans

Stop spreading everywhere like rats.

>all those dumb memes

You're retarded, Gayreek. Pic related is the only way to fix the Balkans.

>everyone's jealous of us
Lol

We don't though sir

What else could it be? We're more successful, have a long and glorious history, are native to the region for 5000+ years, aren't Slavs, etc etc. I can't blame my neighbors.

But I have to say that I don't hate anyone in the region to be honest. Even Albanians are actually pretty fine people. I prefer them to Bulgarians, although they're governed by a very retarded man.

The problem is ethnic groups trying to build states based on ethnicity. You guys need something like this that encompasses many different ethnic groups to balance each other out. The populations in the Balkans have been shifting forever, and you can't give states to ethnic groups because that just leads to even more conflict. You need a strong hand to hold them all together like Tito did. If not, you end up with brainlets like the Greek ITT.

If you kill all Serbs and Albanians most of Balkan problems will be gone. No more Turkish retards killing each other over sectarian divisions
>we have a long history
Khm. The major pillar of Hellebnic world views was uncompromising racial purity. So Anceint Greek City States is something you can never ever claim due to SPQR mongrelization. For the most of you even Byzantine (multiracial society too) is a cut off.

Modern Greeks have as much relation to Socrates as Jamal Pedro O'Roof has to George Washington.

Stop smoking crack.

Is WASP landing in Plymouth is of same stock as the average "American"? Is pure Englishmen similar to 1/2 German 1/4 Irish 1/8 English 5/64 Polish 1/64 negro, 1/32 Sioux """"""White"""""" American?

You are Grekoi mutts, not Hellenic.

P.S. Being frank, exterminating all Southeastern Europe seems like a good decision to me.

Everyone is trying to prove we've changed more than 5-10% since classical antiquity and failing magnificently

Jealous retard Slav

You did. One drop rule. Ancient Hellenes weren't 1,9% negro and 3-5% west asian, grekoi mongrel. They were already shittalking Philip in Macedonia for intermixing of Hellenic stock and denouncing them as a non-Greek enough entity. Take a guess what they would have said about you. Something similar to what George Washington would have said about Obama methinks

P.s. Nothing to be jealous off - multiracial egalitarian societies deserve to get wiped out.

Bump for Macedonia

Hey MK hows it going?

98% white and refugee free.

Did you know Anglin is now hosting the DailyStormer on an Albanian domain?

It's dailystormer.al

He's recognizing the Balkan Aryan race

>tin can head man education
kill yourself you disgusting manlet slav.

algerian

.al is albania dumbass

Reveal flag bro there nothing to be scared about

>Everyone hates FYROM because it's a non-nation
It's Macedonia and you know it. Just because a bunch of Vlachs decided to be loyal to the Greek Patriarchate instead of to the Archbishopric of Ohrid (and later the Bulgarian Exarchate), doesn't mean they get to recreate history.

You see, in my opinion, that is the true meaning of labels in that region. If you were loyal to the Greek Patriarchate, you're a Greek regardless of ethnic background. If you were loyal to the Archbishopric of Ohrid (the one disbanded by the Turks in 1767), you're a Macedonian. And those that call themselves bulgarians were loyal to the Bulgarian Exarchate.

You'll find Vlachs in each camp, whether they know it or not, so in many respects, the whole Macedonian issue can kind of be looked at as a Vlach Civil War.

>because everyone's jealous of us
HAHAHAHAHA