Why is Virginia considered a Sourhern state?

Why is Virginia considered a Sourhern state?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/vdzeej/richmond-100-guide-dc-richmond
i.pinimg.com/736x/c3/bf/20/c3bf20cbb08a755e0f40527451dfa4c5--southern-comfort-southern-living.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you dont know youre either a yankee a carpetbagger or scallywag. Either way get out.

But it's not southern.

Is that Comstock from Bioshock infinite?

Sure, you're a southerner. But I wouldn't consider you bible belt material.

Trump almost won Virginia. Its because of blue cities like alexandria that Shillary won. So because of this i still consider virginia apart of the south.

It used to be a southern white state. Now it is a nigger-Indian-Asian-white cuck shithole filled with race-mixing and every form of degenerate cuckoldry imaginable. Go hang out in Richmond downtown and play count the trannies. Or head up to Northern Virginia and count how many times you're the only white in the room or on the street. Fuck this state.

can you not read?

>more people vote blue than red
>the state is red tho XDDDD

mental retard

Richmond is not part of my beautiful state. It's a brutal grey and neon hellscape filled to the brim with gutter punks and STD ridden skanks.

Sadly this. t. Northern Virginia user

Huh, im moving to richmond soon, it doesnt sound like youre a fan

this guy gets it

Because it's full of racists.

If you like niggers, trannies, and fat girls with blue hair then Richmond is your kind of place

>moving to richmond soon
DON'T DRINK THE WATER, it is also a stinking hellhole and will suck your very soul out and kill you from the inside
>much like NoVA, but they have better water

Another thing to count is how many times you see somebody pissing out of their window, or every time some faggot hippie asks you to go see a hardcore show, or everytime some dreaded up tranny asks you to buy some earl

Yes, all other answers are wrong.

Well none of that sounds good at all, I'm moving there for work, I thought it was going to be the best city I've lived in. How long of a drive is it to experience good virginia life.

HELL FUCKING NO. NC FAG HERE, WE'RE THE NORTHERN BORDER

Well that's the good thing, it's smack dab in the middle of the state so like 1 hour to Cville, 90 minutes to DC, 90 minutes to VA Beach, lots of hiking to do in the Piedmont

Yep this is literally the only upside. Also if you like skiing it's pretty close to multiple resorts. For summer activities there's hiking nearby, lakes, rivers, etc.

our clintion fucker governor gave 60k felons their voting rights back, guess how much shillary won our state

Checked, Is that who I think it is?

Here's a VICE article that describes RVA as a black hole

vice.com/en_us/article/vdzeej/richmond-100-guide-dc-richmond

Monument Avenue tho

Yes it is

Richmond is basically a Sup Forums meme about the left come to life. The "good" parts are filled with trannies and screeching communists, the rest is miles and miles of warring nigger gangs and sheboons paying for snacks in EBT. One of the worst places in the entire east coast for anyone with Sup Forums views.

I couldn't believe the filename. What kind of nazi has such fetish?
Filename implies more than one picture.. I'm interested now.

I used to go to Richmond a few times a year to trip on psychedelics. You will never feel as grimy and anxious as walking through Richmond alleyways on Mescaline, or going to a fucking gay halloween house party with a crossdressing lead singer. It's fucking Weimar. We went to the river and a goose shat on my bud's face from 100 ft in the air. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF RICHMOND.

Hmmm, maybe it's because Richmond was the capital of the confederacy?

Fucking hell m8s.

I think I know what you're talking about exactly. One of the worst nights of my life I let some weeb bitch with dyed orange hair who ran a social tumblr and the local FoodNotBombs drag me to a Halloween house party in Oregon Hill. I ended up getting drugged from laced "jungle juice" and her and one of her friends started making out with me, it was like some shit out of a David Lynch film.

>Why is Virginia considered a Sourhern state?
i.pinimg.com/736x/c3/bf/20/c3bf20cbb08a755e0f40527451dfa4c5--southern-comfort-southern-living.jpg

>me
>Nazi

Only in the minds of Antifa

/his/ did them a few months back btw

Historical sites like the White House of the Confederacy and the Tredegar Iron Works are worth seeing. The city's residents are pretty scummy though.

>be south of capital of original colonies
>get called 'southern'
fucking hell Sup Forums

Right, you can't escape the vibe of absurdity in RVA because everyone there is just sort of floating in a nihilistic time vacuum. You'll be sitting in a room doing dabs for 12 hours just waiting for night to come, then you walk down to somebody else's house and do the same thing and that's called a "party". All the while the smart people in the room are thinking "what the fuck am I doing here? I need new friends..."

>hate living in nova because its infested with spics, hindus, and libtards
>don't want to move away for the convenience of how everything is close in terms of driving distance
Is it better if I move to Loudoun, it seems to be the more conservative part of nova

I really never understood the NOVA hate. I like my visits up north.

Virginia attempted to secede from the United States along with the rest of the Southern Confederacy. Please use internet search. (Also, you can't spell). Please kys, kindest regards.

To be fair, Virginia was one of the final five states to join the Confederacy (and only after we were ordered to take up arms against our fellow Southerners). All the same, the South would not have lasted four years without Virginian industry railroads, rifles, cannons, and men to back it up.

>is close in terms of driving distance
What's the point when the traffic is so bad it takes you an hour to get ten miles in any direction?

>Now it is a nigger-Indian-Asian-white cuck shithole filled with race-mixing and every form of degenerate cuckoldry imaginable

I've lived in NC, SC, GA, and MS (as a result of my profession - I'm originally from PA).

Every one of those states is exactly like you described. The South is the darkest region of the country nowadays.

That's the thing, you're only visiting. When you live with these people every day of your life, you become sick of it and want to escape
That's if you're to the busy areas like Tysons and Arlington, if you do your business away from those areas, you don't encounter that much traffic

I was joking

Anything south of the Rappahannock River is the South. Virginia is mostly below the river.

>men to back it up.

Virginian men to retreat you mean.

True

Tar Heel plz

I'm not southern but from what I hear outside north Virginia Virginia is basically all southern. Is that true?

Voter fraud and a lib governor giving criminals voting rights

Then why did you faggots vote for the lib governor