So what's the deal with these illuminati cards?

So what's the deal with these illuminati cards?
Could it be that Trump is a leader that's supposed to trick us? Could he have been put in place to be assassinated?

Other urls found in this thread:

atruthsoldier.com/2012/07/21/illuminati-playing-cards-photos/)
youtube.com/watch?v=I43qzUSuT3w
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmyTKkhd-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6R9rbG56cCw
youtube.com/watch?v=H0PYgA5Zbmk
youtube.com/watch?v=xMRdj0_K1hM
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY
youtube.com/results?search_query=michael laitman jews are aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=MthcrWzBmyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is the 2nd coming of Cyrus the Great

His Job was cleansing the land of jews.

A lot of these cards are predictions or depictions of what they plan.
Why would they flaunt their plans?

It is a glimpse of kek's plan

Hubris

This movie poster has "pepe" written on it. What are the odds?

What the fuck never realized that

>Why would they flaunt their plans?
It's no fun if you don't give the goyim hints.

Some of those cards are more recent. The only one thats actually coincidental to trump himself is the "charasmatic leader" card

That's how the magic part works. Have to plant the seed in ppls subconscious.

good example of meme magic

>its real

Im really interested in taking a look through all of these.
Is there some place where all of them are posted?

>Is the flag around his waist Italy?

We have all been psyop'd

Yeah, I'd like to look at an online collection of them.

Pepe is a common nickname for Jose

I found an almost complete album: (atruthsoldier.com/2012/07/21/illuminati-playing-cards-photos/)

I haven't played Illuminati the card game myself, or any other of these type of card games for that matter. Only watched all the cards at YouTube and asked my local game shop dealer about the game.
The original game is from what 1982? And a lot of newer cards have been introduced into the game at a later stage, so at what date was the Trump card introduced? Just recently or many years ago?
According to Khabbalah the Satanic Black magic, must reveal their plans advance, it improves the karma of the magicians and the victims must accept the curse of the black magic in order for it to work. Just as a vampire can't enter a home unless you say you can enter: youtube.com/watch?v=I43qzUSuT3w

It fucking wierds me out how the Enough is Enough card kinda looks like him

that looks like trump when he was younger kneeling to kek

he looks roman, the flag looks like the UN and it looks like hes thumbing down the american flag as if he captured it

>According to Khabbalah the Satanic Black magic, must reveal their plans advance, it improves the karma of the magicians and the victims must accept the curse of the black magic in order for it to work.
Protip: For anything to happen to someone they must accept it. Thats basics of buddhism

Uploaded at Youtube Sec 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=tnmyTKkhd-0
Uploaded at Youtube Jan 17, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=6R9rbG56cCw
Uploaded at youtube Aug 29. 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=H0PYgA5Zbmk

Nothing.

Yes, samefag, Nothing at all.

You are doing God's work user. Thank you.

The game has been out of print since the mid 1990s. It did have the Clintons, Bush the elder and other prominent politicians of the time added into the later editions.

Illuminati is a dumb game.

>Why would they flaunt their plans?
Amoung the other reasons presented is this: if they tell you beforehand and you don't stop them then they can rationalize it as your fault and not theirs. Allowed them to act with a clear conscience.

So good to see this subject getting an airing still. lovely bread for the recent influx of shariablue soros agents and assorted shills with their small army of useful idiots for the status quo. berry interesting stuff. the fact that they're all mostly stoners will only add to the nagging discomfort and paranoia they're already experiencing as a result of frequenting here. make it fucking rain.

The Rothschilds have been giving predictions via Economist as well, though not all have been fulfilled:
youtube.com/watch?v=xMRdj0_K1hM

>tfw this has all ben a psyop by our jew CIA nigger handlers, and they are getting ready to unleash the trigger word to start 2nd american civil war which will lead to WW3 and then globalist takeover like alex jones said

Here is the trick, the cards do not predict, they suggest.

I take it it's not "Gas the Kikes, race war now!" then?

But the State is the one that are encouraging useful idiots to smash these statues though...

can't covfefe me bro

With strong enough intention, the latter implies the former.

Though there will always be wrenches :^)

wow
skimmed trough it, didnt find the trump one immidiately but:

eliza is there (tay)
kkk
AJ and Ron Paul
Political correctness
chain letter
WTC
flat earth
kill for peace
hit and run

>flat earth
That one did it for me. I'd seen the idea gaining currency and winning quite a few conspiracy nuts and the whole thing was just uncanny and had all the hallmarks of something culty, but it happened outside of my circles so I kinda let it pass and then that fucking card. this board has done stuff to me and i was already red-pilled long before i got here.

This looks the kind of cards we are gonna see at the end.

I think It's a dim prediction, not 1:1 but very close

!

According to Israeli Rabbi Michael Laitman, Jew are aliens from an other dimension here on a mission to conquer earth:
youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY
youtube.com/results?search_query=michael laitman jews are aliens

This image is so accurate it fucking hurts.
Gotta love that Sup Forums lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=MthcrWzBmyM

Destroy conservative groups and control liberal groups

it looks more like behind the UN toga is a collection of other flags. I see the US Germany, and Italy

They're just taking the piss now.