Real Republicans hate Trump

I've been a Republican all my life. I still am but I refuse to vote for any Republican who doesn't have the courage to condemn the Cuck in Chief. To all you traitors brandishing swastikas, Confederate battle flags, anti-Semitic banners and "MAGA" hats:

We beat you in 1865.

We beat you in 1945.

It will be a pleasure to defeat you once and for all. For AMERICA will always be BETTER than the traitors, thugs, racists, and fascists. Your Russian stooge has outed himself and AMERICA is answering.

Can (((you))) just calm down a little

Eat shit Rick Wilson

>OP

>I've been a Republican all my life
kys nazi scum

America was built as a racist nation. If you're not a racist then you're a traitor to America and should be shot.

Take it back to your DUmpster.

Kike begone

Damn, you Trumpcucks sure get weepy and defensive when you know I'm right.

>Russian flag
>hates hard working, Freedom loving Americans helping the less fortunate.

Is this supposed to trigger me? OP is right. Nuke yourself Ivan

See this is what liberals do. Anything they don't like (MAGA hats) gets grouped into Nazi flags for no reason.
What does MAGA have to do with Nazis?

Idiot

That's some serious faggotry you got going there.

>stop winning and embrace (((principles))) again, goys!

This board is riddled with kike shills like you, you kikes and kike lovers are extremely easy to spot

Absolutely disgusting

Only thing more pathetic than a leftist shill is a cuckservative shill.

>m-muh hugbox
Get a life Varg

>hard working, Freedom loving Americans
huh

Trump and Bush are the most Republican Republicans ever.

kill yourself you (((Reagan Battalion))) jew

Nobody cares. You're going to be dead soon. This isn't your country anymore.

fucking cuckservative john Mccuck is most likely to be your fav person of all time

>I've been a Republican all my life.
Uhm you wanna take my gibs
Never voting for u

Go guzzle big oil semen cuckservative.

>Go guzzle big oil semen cuckservative.

Hello cuckservative.

>double agent
Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

Trump is the polar opposite of the Bush-Obama-Clinton axis of evil.

Alright OP calm down I am sure the man who made your WIFE'S SON cry and scream in his oooga booga language maybe here some where, but he may have gone to 9gag.

Nazi LARPers on here will never realize just how bad they screwed up for voting for Trump. Now they want to act like Nazis in my streets? I won't have it. They are the reason us real Republicans side with antifa and voted for Clinton. We care more about our country than just memes.

We beat them in 1865.
We beat them in 1945.
It's 2017 we shouldn't even be fighting them anymore, but rest assured we will beat them again.

This

In my opinion this Cuckservatives (Republicans in USA, CDU/CSU in Germany, etc, etc) should be punished the worst when the revolution comes.

This are the scumbags that best deceived our people by, in a slow and low-profile manner, drive the political system to the (((globalist))) left.

>real Republicans
>side with antifa
>forgot to include David Brooks and Joe Scarborough

gr8 b8, m8

Boomer loser. You are all fat losers, you all allowed the JEWS to drive the system further to the left, you all indebted our nations to the JEWS, you all left the JEWS destroy the culture without fighting back, you all let the JEWS drive us into their fucking wars because you wanted to masturbate to videos of Apache helicopters mowing down sandniggers, you are fat bastards, you are shallow bastards, you are LOSER bastards.

We will gas you all.

you didn't beat anything. men actually fought those battles and it's pretty clear none of you are very manly.

that didn't beat anything, not even his own meat >pic related

What do you think of John McCain? Serious question.

>treasonous neocon scumbag calling anyone else a traitor