Berkeley Mayor to classify Antifa as a gang

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/berkeley-mayor-classify-antifa-as-a-gang/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2N7LCAnp78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>symbol on the left

Anti-Jew, eh?

This is textbook unironic fascism. We are being oppressed for expressing our views and you're fascist hypocrites who support it yet purport to be for "free speech". You are scum, rot in hell white supremacist bastards. You'll get yours when we get power.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this a troll right?
alsofuck Berkley. I want to watch it burn

I'm so proud and happy. My video helped kickstart the exposing of Antifa and BAMN and I showed the link between the mayor and Antifa. I'm so happy it's helped have a real world effect and all you basement dwelling leftie faggots are getting turned on by the system.

So why exactly did he order the police to do nothing about them the past dozen times?

Mess with the Fash, take the Smash

*Your

I won't let you take over until you learn to spell.

As an unoronic fascist, I couldn't agree more.

We've already spent months doxxing and tracking Antifa members. Already in the process of forwarding our dossier of membership charters and sttudent records to Oakland, Alameda and Berkeley PD.

This also means BAMN can be investigated inder RICO and we can cut your funding via the FBI and IRS.

We Sup Forumsice now.

HAHAHAHAHA

Commie filth lose their base. All your base belong to us antifags!

Yes it's a troll

Stop feeding him (you)s faggots

lmao hypercorrection much? Protip: if you're gonna try and sound smart, get it right. You make us all look bad.

Sweet.
Pol is truly a force for good in this rotten world.

Democrats.....lol

>Gang
>Implying that's not a casual term for a group these days and isn't derrogatory

And the news says Black Bloc, not Antifa.

If they said Antifa, then they should be shitting themselves.

I'm not going to be pleased until I see squads kicking down doors of prominent Antifa hangouts such as bars, restaurants, night clubs, art galleries, etc and locking up all these Antifa crusties. I want the police version of RWSS.

I think it's golden dawn symbol - which is weird cause I don't think that' s a picture of Greece.

I see. So what is with the crosshairs on the right? Antifa is anti-gun? I thought these commies were arming themselves.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling

:^)

STOP HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE

Night of Long Cats when?

Nazis and racists are never fucking innocent

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hating people because of their political beliefs is still hate. #TrumpTrumpsHate

you suck.
your bait sucks.
shame on you

I feel bad for you "communist" types because your life must be really horrible. A fortune of money lost in a university that indoctrinated you into a cult, and the end result is that nobody cares about you, nobody wants to hire you, and everyone besides your other cult members pity you and treat you like a mentally ill, spineless loser. If you fly the communist flag, the flag you're really waving is that your daddy wasn't there to guide you to success and you want attention. Not too late to turn your life around.

What changes if antifa is classified as a gang?

Lmaoing at your life

someone in another thread said it's better to be a gang member than a domestic terrorist. is that true? it makes sense.
maybe the mayor was forced to act, and he wanted to go as easy as possible on them.

What is the deal with Americans and their incessant need for their political overlords to label things?

>expressing views
>assaulting people and destroying property

Organizing as a 'Gang' is equivalent to 'Conspiracy to commit organized crime'. Basically, it means Antifa can no longer openly show themselves. Gives Riot Cops free reign to fuck their shit up.

But you're a racist and antifa is super racist in action.

so why is berkeley uncucking themselves all the sudden?

Well they did trash his city

Comkunism does not mix with law and order and tax payers.

You know you will be hanged, right? Get ready.

How is that going to work when their mayor is a member. Hes doing it so he stays off of the terror list and FBI wont be up his ass for allowing/assisting antifa with organizing at berkley

Thanks. A law like that enforced would be awesome.

You have no idea how deep this runs. Racist websites are being removed. Sup Forums is next. You will not be allowed this sanctuary of hate.

>tell the police to stand down and let them roam the city freely and beat up random people
>classify them as a gang
Was it all part of his plan?

Gee it's almost like if you keep calling everyone but yourself a nazi...they may just begin sympathising as ine!

This is troubling. Why are leftists doing this? Seems they are posturing for the next election cycle. Forcing the right to disavow thier base which will all be classified as nazis.

Im acquainted with someone who helped take down the stormers and alpha bay from IC. Spencer is an asset assisting with destroying it all lulz

Lol

You ever smash a hornets nest? You wind up with a swarm of bees.

Even m00t understood the implications of atomizing a hive mind.

Get wrecked, commie filth!

Man, the past week hasn't been kind to Antifa.

>get named/blamed by President at rally
>gets blamed by Washington Post
>gets disavowed by Noam Chomsky
>now literally getting labeled a criminal organization by the lefty mayor of the most lefty city in California

I almost feel bad for them.

Remember how leftists keep attacking right wingers (verbally) even after they cuck for them. Let's keep doing that for this mayor.

Antifa is predicated on political violence. There is no equivalent group on the American right.

>smash hornets nest
>get bees

Teach me your secrets, arc-wizard.

Has the spic fag mayor disavowed his pal Felarca? She runs a literal cult that instigates violence wherever it goes. He's got a long way to go before anyone should congratulate him.

Are you a nigger?

2 fold.

Antifa completely shattered their optics by attacking members of the liberal press for filming them.

Liberal press distributes footage of antifa violence and chants of no "USA At All"

MSNBC, WaPo, KTVU feast like wolves on the narative.

youtu.be/t2N7LCAnp78

Good work, bro. Keep it up.

You take my Sup Forums and I have no reason not to go on a murderous ramage against the alt-left.

Give me anime and the ability to say nigger on the internet or give me death.

Needs investigation. Smells like civils rights violation.

i really doubt it, and even if it was true, it's way too late, it was proven he was in a faceberg antifa group, milo and others denounced him years ago , alot of camera evidence footages and berkley didn't du nuffin until

I know this. I am saying this looks to be a leftist ploy.

>see? We denounced our radicals! The right must denounce its radical nazis!
>anyone who supports trump is a neonazi!
It would fracture the midterms with cuckservatives running left so they could say they were not with the racist meanie Trump and his nazi base.

WHY CANT THEY TRANSLATE THE KRAUT SHITE ON THE DAMN FLAGS THEYRE SO FUCKING LAZY

Paul Ryan and his gang of cucks basically endorsed antifa. It's a big loser for them and going to drag them down. Liberals are so far up shit's creek I wouldn't worry.

the cross looking thing is a symbol for white supremacy, KKK likes to wear it. in the grander picture of things, the cross itself could be seen as an illuminati/kike symbol too (Saturn), but that's another story altogether..

Mayor is probably worried that if Antifa is labeled a terror group, they will lose a lot of legal rights, since he is in on it.

Trying to get them labeled as a gang is the "less bad" option.

Gangs are cool now
The classification would only lead more people to join it

>tfw someone reposts your OC

I got cripplechan, endcham, and 0chan if things go to shit.

2/10 troll

As soon as the Antifa name got bad MSM coverage, they have to rhetorically distance themselves. Too much heat.

So now they will try go back to looking like a bunch of uncoordinated groups - BAMN, Black Bloc, etc.

Its prolly because of shapiro openly posturing to sue the fuck out of berkley and calling out congress if police stand down at his speech, not larping pol.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.

>are never fucking innocent
Of course I don't.

I lost my virginity a long time ago.

U want you to start the october revolution in ocotober so I can meet you out on the streets instead of online faggot.

Pic

Because everyone has rights here fagflag.
Except criminals.
Gangs = criminals = partyvan.

I support freedom of speech for everyone, but if you if you break the law by destroying property and assaulting people while exercising you're first amendment right, there will be negative consequences. Rightfully so.