TERRORIST

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MAN CARRIED OUT A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-RIGHT

If you think of yourself as 'alt-right' or nationalist, you are a terrorist sympathiser

inb4 #notallmuslims logic - thats a weak-ass argument and you know it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM
wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/backlash-gop-bills-shield-drivers-hit-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP defending the left.........pleeease

I'm not defending anyone

I'm saying that a terrorist attack was carried out in the name of nationalism - tell me how that's different to a rag head plowing into a crowd of people in Europe

inb4 'b-b-buh someone hit his car!' --- you think that a muslim is justified in mowing down Europeans if someone hits his car? grow up

It wasnt a terrorist attack tho. He was charged with 2nd degree murder. They will drop it down to manslaughter probably. He might even walk.

I think of you as a faggot, that's for sure

so when a muslim drives into a crowd of people it's second degree murder now?

bump

How's he different to this guy

HIS NAME WAS JAMES FIELDS

Piss off alt left troll
Sage

Also kys.

>IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-RIGHT
When?

When he was pictured taking part in the rally for the whole day

What-you think he was doing this because of a personal vendetta?

I guess we should talk to each Muslim who shoots up a public place and ask them about their motives rather than infer the obvious

The cognitive dissonance from all these defences is insane

A terror attack is made with a clear political goal and announced intent, but this guy claimed it was an accident because he panicked due to people attacking his car.

It's the exact same congnitive dissonance I see in the left after every single Islamic terrorist attack.

what a garbage psyop sage

Yes why would I care about terrorism when I support genocide and race war? What kinda pussy moderates do you think we are

No, because they declare it's for Allah first. Did this guy scream "1488 race war now" as he gunned the gas?

It would be if the Muslim was driving slowly along a road waiting for the crowd to disperse when suddenly his car was hit by a rod and he slammed the gas thus getting the fuck away from a mob.
Unfortunately for your argument Muslims usually just shout "Allahu Akbar".

They were standing on the road

He didn't drive through a mall

White nationalism is an ideology of peace you can't blame the actions of few extremists on the ideology as whole. They are not properly following the teachings of our prophet rich spencer (implicit white identity be upon him) if you blame moderate identitarians you'll only radicalize them making more nazis
#notallwhitenationalists

Does the alt-right have a book that commands them to subjugate and kill infidels wherever they find them. Fuck off OP

SAGE

also 30,000 terror attacks since 9/11

so the only reason we know that muslims are terrorists and not just innocent people is because the shout allah akhbar before they do it?
That makes sense, I'm sure there's no detective work or looking into their past or anything
This guy obviously did it on purpose to harm people in order to intimidate them - the textbook definition of terrorism

We'll see if the courts can show intent. Until then he's just a fucking idiot.

so can someone please tell me
>wasn't he a member of ANTIFA?
>and didn't the car belong to someone else?
>and wasn't it not the same car?
>also when did he say these things?
fuck you OP, those are rhetorical questions.

wow so this is what happened to shareblue, try harder my friend.

exactly - this is the coginitive dissonance the nationalists have

Either you agree with the #notallmuslims logic and think it's just the actions of a crazy few people - or you own the terrorist attack that happened in your name.

Can't have your cake and eat it - unless you come up with mental gymnastics like 'his car got hit by a stick so he was justified in killing people'

Mixed-Nationalist here.

He 'killed' an overweight commie. that shouldn't even be a crime.

4 months in county, maybe some fines. After that, free his dumb ass.

Driving along a road isn't a crime. Fleeing from an aggressive mob isn't a crime.
He will get manslaughter at worst and that is if Loretta Lynch is prosecuting.

Shouting Allahu Akbar before slamming into a passive crowd that are on the pavement then charging into the most gun/sq inch area of London is a completely different matter.

He literally didn't kill anyone, the fat cow died of heart-attack.

What's actually funny is how little media investigation is being done into him. We should be seeing articles every day, telling us about some racist thing he said or did in his past. There was a little of that at first, but mostly they've stayed away from the topic. It's almost like they suspect there's not much there there, or that digging into him too much would work against their narrative.

lol yeah okay it was all staged by George Soros - just like everything else that doesn't fit in with your world-narrative
yep I'm paid by Hilary Clinton, because anyone who disagrees with what the consensus is must be paid by George Soros

How about engaging with the arguments rathat than blaming George Soros for once?

Leftists must die for theirs wars agaisnt our civilization and theirs constant need of importing millions of shitskins.

There's a reason the media don't concentrate on the life of a terrorist too much
Because for crazy people it glorifies what they did, and then other alt-righters like you fuks will do copycat style attacks because you're that dumb

>Implying communists are people

Your homosexual thread goes over my head because i regard that man as an hero, martyr and political prisoner.

what would you know about dying in war frog?

hahaha where do you think muslims got the idea?

I love how people tout Sup Forums as a Christian board yet nobody here has ever even rad the bible

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Said the confetti fag who brought all these niggas here in the first place. Your flag is associated with literal treason

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

nice edgy comment kekistani

you looking forward to going back to school?

tl;dr
try thinking for yourself rather than quoting the bible

He did not kill any humans

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM

Don't bump your own threads. It's in bad taste. If a thread is good enough to stay up it will. This one obviously sucks because
>12 posts by this ID

kys for real no joke communist prick

>stop using evidence that I don't like

It you could comprehend irony, you'd be pleased with how funny it is that you said that on a board where children such as yourself regurgitate propaganda word for word.

Now go back to larping about the day of the rope, honey.

nice edgy comment

I wonder how you'd react when muslims say 'he didn't kill any humans' when refering to bin laden and 9/11?

but no - no cognitive dissonance in this thread at all. Nothing to see here

You're government, you need to destroy it like MR MC VEIGH DID.

shitty bait

>it's in bad taste
>posting on Sup Forums
you must be new here

>If you think of yourself as 'alt-right'
Who is this "alt-right" you are talking about, jew?

Terrorists kill people pre-meditated. James Fields wanted to go to a peaceful rally and was violently attacked by communists who battered his car and he stepped on the gas to escape from them and smashed into another car which hit a women who later died. If he is responsible for this death then Mike Signer and the police should be responsible for creating the violent situation by telling the police to stand down in order to create the chaos.

>White schizophrenic protestor hits white communist rioters
Nothing bad happened in that incident. Not even anything racist, until the news caught it and showed their anti-white racism.

didn't mention Soros once until now
so, whatcha on about, faggot?

I guess on 9/11 the passengers were intimidating the muslims by trying to get into the cockpit and harassing them.
If anyone should be blamed for the twin towers it should be the passengers for creating a violent situation rather than letting the muslims fly the plane in peace

You see how stupid this logic is?

Take ownership of it. Terror was commited in your name, you support a terror organisation

You looking forward to have your gf being rammed by a BIG NIGGER??

Cuck.

Erm, no actually he didn't.
The similarity was that a car was involved. Begins and ends there.
Maybe all deaths involving cars are Muslim terror or maybe OP is a silly sausage... I'm going to say the latter. You silly sausage you.
List some other similarities if you can but they have to be objective ones, so if you have to stretch reality or rely on semantics you fail by default. It's called 'logic' and 'reason', two qualities that the world knows the American left completely lack.
Hey but what do I know, I'm a Russian bot, right?
Beep! Exterminate! Buzzzzz! Beep!

well, Im an American so that means I support due process as outlined in the Constitution, and this man is innocent till proven guilty. And while it sure appears he killed someone, only the trial will show if he panicked or made some other error that would make it manslaughter instead of murder. There is some video that appears to show his car may have been struck with a rock or brick just before he accelerated, and a panicked response to flee forward may have taken place. I certainly condemn the resulting death, and all the violence on both sides that lead up to it, and of course I condemn the violence on the left side that has been targeted to provoke conservatives for over a year but only the jury will determine guilt of this man.
Leftists think with their emotions. Rightists use their brains. I think enough conservatives realize that engaging with antifa is the goal of the communists to get us into a war with ourselves..and we just aren't going to play along.

no but you're obviously drinking the alex jones 'if anyone disagrees with me they're shareblue' kool-aid
You really think this is some antifa consipracy?

Muslim-Style

Was it a spur of the moment" Terror attack" aren't these things normally planned in advance

didn't mention Soros once until now
so, whatcha on about, faggot?

I don't see why I should engage you in shit seriously.

They fact that you are even here right now saying this shit is because you haven't been here long enough to see
>webm related
and are just a fucking shill trying to cause random discourse.

Hell if you were at least an educated shill you'd know about this: wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/backlash-gop-bills-shield-drivers-hit-protesters/

Because apparently illegally blocking traffic and getting hit is different than getting run over on a sidewalk. So much so that laws are being passed to protect drivers like in >OP. The GOP doesn't give a shit and will pass those laws and if I was his lawyer I would cite them in my defense if it even reached that point and didn't get thrown out faster than that landwhale got plowed.

To be quite honest I am being nice by telling you to fuck off and try again with better bait because no one is biting. Have fun shilling at no one.

When you've gotta poop you've gotta poop.

>lefty talking about cognitive dissonance
holy fuck

now you are just being retarded for the sake of it. If they went into the cockpit and took control of it then they clearly attacked first, contradicting your retarded point.

Daily reminder that there is a hurricane in texas and you're worried about old news.Fucking leftist creep.

>defends self
>terrorist attack
Oof.

I bet consenting sex then regretting it after is the same as rape too.

shoulda plowed more

yeah I guess the Boston Bomber was innocent till proven guilty - sohuldn't of even speculated about his motives or if he committed terroism until he saw a judge

jesus Leaf, that's the Torah. The old testament. the Jewish Torah. Christians revere the Old Testamant (Torah) but they do NOT FOLLOW IT. Christians follow the Christian bible (the New Testament).

Both Jewish bible and Christian bible together make up the Holy Bible. Christians follow the word of Christ which ONLY appears in the Christian new testament, and are often in direct odds to the old testament. Where they are at odds, Christ's books win out.

tl'dr

It's possible that he was afraid of getting reginald denny'd.
youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

Look at that spacing!
Virgin, its cherry popping time.

Most people here don't support the alt-right. Retard. Besides, admit that all islamic terrorists represent all muslims. If you do that, I'll admit that this guy represents all conservatives.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MAN CARRIED OUT A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-LEFT

>IN THE NAME OF
really? you have sworn testimony to this? You have sauce?
Your daily reminder can go suck a bag of niggerdicks boy.

I like your apples and oranges but they are still apples and oranges

>DUDE HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY SHOULD'VE RAN OVER MORE
God stormtards are hypocritical cancer

no, he was a good boy on his way from school to church, he dindu nuffin, not all alt-rights, etc.

Shill thread is shill

That name, right there, Reginald Denny, will keep you from getting sued or convicted. NEVER forget REGINALD DENNY and NEVER STOP

yeah of course I do

that's why the first post said that #notallmuslims logic is bullshit

Muslims are terrorist sympathisers because terror is carried out in their name

If you believe that, then you gotta admit nationalists are the same. If you don't believe that you're a retard because Muslims are obviously terrorists and you just don't want to admit you support a terror oprganisation too

Get out of the fucking road, dumb communist scum. Even children understand playing in the road = get run over by a car.

Didn't he get in to a shootout with the police when he was captured?

This man carried out an alt left style terrorist attack.
if you are alt left you are a terrorist sympathizer. etc

tell that to the victims of all the muslim lorry attacks in europe you fucking hypocrite

he didn't steal from the muslim playbook though

The coffee stain and typewriter font are a nice touch.

To alt left ass cracks:
Sup Forums isn't alt right.
Hillary made that up because she is mad.
We are not Russian bots either.
We are here because everything you are taught is a lie. You have been made into a obedient slave for evil masters who wish to use you and destroy you.
You didn't think something was up when you joined a revolution that is proposing zealotry for everything already politically correct?
You are fools. Don't come here to lecture your betters.

Hey half-wit, you don't really know for sure, do you? Maybe he hates the little pantyfa faggots and wanted to run over a bunch of them. Or maybe he got surrounded by violent antifag terrorists and fled for his life. Or maybe he's a CIA stooge.Or maybe he wasn't the guy behind the wheel. Best to wait for the trial.

fuck off spook
sage this shit newfags

>closed markets and sidewalks = a road open to traffic
>up is down
>freedom is slavery
>peace is violence
The leftist brain can't operate without false equivalency.

Muslims usually get out the vehicle and start stabbing/shooting people.
Not so much this guy who just surrended to the police without a flush.

Hard to say. The only reason people think Islam is shit is because they carry out attacks close to every single week in the name of allah. There is a noticable pattern. In the case of c'ville, this is a single attack. There isn't a pattern since it is only a single event. Hard to pin a single event on a group of people. It's easy to pin several events on a group of people though. If the alt-right carried out deadly attacks every month, I would agree with you.

>You are fools. Don't come here to lecture your betters.
pretty much this. dude probably came right from a website where the comments are given "upvotes"

You can deny it all you want but if it looks like a ducks and walks like a ducks it's a duck

Sup Forums is right wing and nationalistic in the same way reddit is lefty and identity politics. May not be everyone, but there is definitely a consensus

You only been here this summer?

No your not paid, your just a pathetic troll fishing for (you)s . Your narrative completely contradicts the facts, you use half truths and media hype to evoke a response. Your existence is so pathetic you probably planned this all day. I say this unironically, kys! Seriously just do it.

>Sup Forums is right wing and nationalistic in the same way reddit is lefty and identity politics
comparing this website to reddit is truly dishonest

note that he doesn't look surprised or shocked by any of the day's events
almost as though he was a groomed/willing patsy informed of the itinerary of events far ahead of them happening. he wasn't in the car

there is a planned Color revolution/war this is all a part of.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324