Sup Forums BTFO

Why are you so shallow towards women?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums knows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>leaf

Because I wan't the best genetics possible to further my kin into eternity.

Show me a 3 eyed ,400lb shrek of a woman over 20, and I'll show you the five guys who fucked "her".

It's probably because of all the sage.

I agree to some of it. I think it's ok that women are expected to keep to a certain standard when it comes to their looks. I do agree with the text that it's wrong that it's ok for men to be "schlubs". If you're a dyel and/or fat, don't groom yourself, and don't dress like an adult, then you're subhuman.

Because men actually produce things, support, and protect their family's while the women's primary contributions include being an attractive piece of ass, playing with the children, and spending their husband's money on frivolous luxuries.

I don't give a shitb about women. That's the difference. They care more about me (men) than we do them.

because i can't fuck your bachelor in women's studies

forgot pic

she's fat.

I'm willing to bet 90% of men downgraded to lose their virginity. The others are lost in a disney forest.

What I find strange is how she rambles on about this "society" that lets men be slobs yet there's no proof of that. She doesn't realize that what she thinks is the norm opinion, she can go *ANYWHERE* on the internet and people will agree with her.

Bump. Any other Sup Forumsiticians want to defend her while LARPing that you're so different from feminists?

We're different because we present facts and arguments grounded in solid, non revisionist pseudo history. Nor do we throw our giant strawmen as if they were the end all be all. Like you folks.

I see more men with less attractive women than the other way around. Just the simple fact that more young men here are fit whereas most women are at least a bit overweight already makes the difference. How much effort can they really put in their appearance when they are overweight?

>Like you folks
I'm not on Sup Forums as much as I once was but this is my home these days. Point is, what that feminist cunt thinks is the norm opinion, everywhere. It's normal to think that women are oppressed and men are kangz. Even Sup Forums thinks that. There is no "society" in the west holding women down just because they look around and see a visible lack of Chads for them to fuck and/or date.

>defend her
no

I find /r9k/ pathetic on the whole but man is it funny to see a toastie roastie every now and then.

It's a bit shy of what would make it a great post. Now imagine if this was written by a larping woman. I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

KYS faggot,

Always a fuckin leaf.

>/r9k/
She's so privileged that she can whine about how oppressed women are because not enough Chads can go around for all of them, and next to nobody will call her out on her shit.

I stopped reading after the "men don't put effort into their appearance but women are FORCED to"

Good God what is wrong with women?

This hurts me inside as a slightly above average person.

She's a product of the times. Ironically, she talks about how society is against her, yet everyone, everywhere agrees with her. I'm the edgy rebel outcast, she's the accepted norm. I think she's a spoiled dumb slut, but pretty much everywhere agrees with her and not me. She merely absorbs this all and gets increasingly arrogant. That's what happens when you're told you're a victim yet life is handed to you on a platinum platter.

I don't know about "shallow" - I'm not a Chad or a PUA, but I behave like a male bimbo and find this strategy very effective in getting sex.

Men are shallow to men, every single conversation among guy friends turn into contests about who can put "retard" and "faggot" most times into the same sentence.

whatever you say faggot

Fuck you, FAGGOT.

my gf is less attractive then me, but has a nice puss

wtf i love roasties now?

She's just bitter. I know tons of girls who are dating out of their league. Man aren't that hard to keep happy. Very few women date down if at all.

why would anyone date a feminist landwhale?

id rather stay single and let my genes die.

okay poof

>being this retarded

my girlfriend is less attractive than me but personality wise she is better than any girl I've met. I do take care of my appearance, just because I dont spend hours every day putting on makeup or waste thousands of dollars on clothes doesn't mean I'm not well groomed.

>guy friends
what a faggot