Is smoking the most conservative act you can do?

Also smoking thread.
American spirit dark greens over here.

smoking is submission to the jew

>wilfully becoming addicted to a substance
good goy

grow yourself some balls you fucking faggot and get a pack of camel non filters and a can of copenhagen.

Pipe and cigar smoker here.

what?

same

bump

>

Being a devout Christian is the most conservative thing to do

You're a repulsive, degenerate piece of trash if you smoke cigarettes.

>Needing to smoke to express your identity.
This is no different that tattooed/pierced leftists.

''dies faster''
YES PLEASE!!!

>*tips fedora*

nah its pretty fucking retarded to be fair.

I'm not addicted. I can smoke 10 a day or none a day. more often than not I dont smoke. Camels are bae. copenhagen is disgusting.
fuck modern Protestantism.

It's pretty stupid but stupidity is apolitical. If you want to smoke, fine, but don't fool yourself that it's anything more than a habit.

That's the good stuff, right there.

Can't fight a revolution if your cardio is shit.
Quit smoking, internet is vice enough.

Vape, it's like what they would smoke in Star Wars or sum sheit

>Paying the Jews to kill you

Only Fucking idiots smoke

How about you tip your nigger lips on my dick. I've been smoking pipes since before your balls dropped.

I smoke occasionally when I drink on weekends, I maybe buy a pack a month. I can give it up when I want because I have for months at a time before. It's only those brainwashed by mtvs truth campaign that think you cant smoke or do drugs without being addicted for life

this. I've smoked for years but its not something I do everyday. A nice cigarette on a cool evening by a bonfire is one of the more pleasant aspects of life.

where getting to a point where the situation is so precarious, women will want to fuck men with yellow teeth only. The shorther of breath they are, the better. It means less prolonged mandatory sex.

Smoking is nigger tier. Hitler didn't smoke.

tobacco should be illegal

Conform, goy

and also wearing fedoras

hitler was a manlet cuck.

>being a slave of the leafy Jew
>literally giving money to an industry that kills you in return.

fuck off cancer jew

Smokers should be put to jail for attempting murder

It's the most stupid thing you can do.
Conservatism is often dumb stubbornness, but man, in the real world those should be two totally unrelated things.

Anyone smoking ought to be vaping. If you're gonna "smoke" something you might as well be "smoking" something that barely even harms you.

To each their own, but I'd always recommend the smarter choice.

It really wasn't before they had all the money to invest.

But it's no matter. Nicotine remains the most captivating molecule on the planet, no matter how much you bitch about it.

I quit smoking long ago, but I still put half a nicotine patch on before bed every night for the vivid dreams.