POL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE62meNP-X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah it sounds true

How is this btfo ? Your telling me fuck everyone outside of Houston, cuse what houston ? Did the storm swerve and specifically target only houston ?

Holy shit, I'm deleting my Sup Forums account right now

Except more white people die by police than black.

Yes. But black people are not under attack. That's a conspiracy theory.

The real analogy would be Houston saying nobody else deserves help, that everything should be about Houston, that other cities can help themselves and Houston should be made the new capitol of the US. No other cities but Houston should be talked about, and riots in the name of Houston should be tolerated. Also Houston crime should be excused despite every opportunity to become better.

Fuck the left's retardation.

>Brian believes there are dry suburbs of Houston

Also, 30 day bans for anyone creating thread of someone's Twitter post with the exception of Trump.

>Houston brought the storm upon itself as the logical results of the populace's choices.

Yeah, nah. Niggers gonna nig, shit dont matter.

>praying for niggers who are willing to steal, rape and kill everything they see

this argument doesnt work because police brutality isnt a nigger-only issue. fucking niggers

>Black Lives Matter
See how stupid that sounds?
lol

nigger cities dont matter

this is such mind bending stupidity that only a nigger could write it

its a false analogy. apples and oranges these niggers go around saying white lives don't matter and even treat their white allies like shit and promote chants killing cops. have lured and killed police officers.

youtube.com/watch?v=NE62meNP-X8

>praying for
>lives matter

There's your problem right there

I guess Corpus Cristi doesn't have enough dead faggots to bring the TV cameras to look at their destruction and flooding.

Cancelling my subscription now and signing off the weekly newsletter

No? It sounds perfectly reasonable. Houston is facing a problem now, but that doesn't mean we ignore Chicago's crime problem, the opioid epidemic in Virginia or the invasion of low-IQ beaners in California.

And ya wonder why things go to shit when a nigger is in charge. Im questioning black people are a myth because they all talk the same inane bullshit. they must be putting something in the O.E

retards theres no accounts on this site everyones anonymous

They just can't help but make everything about them.

>it softly rains in houston
>>wtf houston lives matter
>>its only raining cause were blacc
>it rains anywhere else
>>its not real rain racists
see how stupid that sounds? whos hungry for some food analogies

As if all humans of all colors don't suffer. By the way, nobody has helped the black man more than the white man. Ungrateful fucks.

Goddamn it, niggers are fucking retarded

I'm praying for Houston, but the city I live in with my family matters more to me.

See how reasonable that sounds?

Oh there's a huge disaster dominating the news?

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US NIGGERS TODAY!

Why can't niggers accept the shit they state is happening is not actually happening and that is why no one supports them?

It is as if they have an IQ in the mid 80s or something.

>Not getting the joke

Learn2satire faggot

>hownewru.mkv

>niggers
>human

Oh and also, "Praying for X" =/= "X matters"

You may pray for something because it matters, but you could also pray for something meaningless. It is not a comparative statement.

To say that something matters, however, is a judgement based on comparison. You cannot have something significant without then also having something insignificant. It is a relative term. By saying "Black lives matter," you are necessarily saying something is less significant that black lives, and the most immediate comparison would be other lives. That's not to say it follows necessarily, but it is at least possible that the matters of relative unimportance are other lives. You cannot rule out this possibility without clarifying your statement to include other lives mattering as well.

I'd pray for you dumb fucks to learn some logic and grammar, but it doesn't really matter.

heh, thanks for taking the bait, i was only pretending to be retarded

Sage
Type in options

>pretending

ru toadfish

i love getting (you)s

nigger mentality, they only pray for something they want because they don't even understand christianity

you a bitch

more! MORE! GIVE ME MORE (YOU)S!!

HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

underrated post

It took me while to comprehend it because I couldn't believe someone would say "not all cities matter" with zero irony.
>>ohmysweetsummerchild.jpg
>>me

Will they denounce Houston looting? Will they say it's okay for the looters to shoot at cops?

"all coastal cities need flood protection and adequate evacuation protocols"
vs
"houston needs flood protection and adequate evacuation protocols"

see how stupid that sounds?

The difference is praying for any other city isn't deemed a hate crime

this and checked