Croatia

This is Croatia 2016, and some of you guys used to call us nonwhite and a shithole, meanwhile we are 1st world and these are our accomplishments so far and there be plenty more in the future:

>money and high purchasing power
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>white & European
>people ride bikes to work
>importing cars from Portugal
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>young people stay longer with their families instead of moving out early
>army uses homemade tanks
>people wear trendy clothes
>most people have smartphones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you say Croatia isn't a shithole and keep a straight face?

>Poland
>Argentina
>Serbia
>Bosnia
You stacking this list with other non-white, 3rd world shitholes is making me doubt you, Croat.

I don't recall anyone ever calling you non white on Sup Forums.

bretty gud 6/10

Well, recall no more. Slavs are niggers.

t. subhuman

We don't need to, Hitler already made this one pretty clear.

Listen, you slavving faggots: I don't care about your little bitch fight. I simply want to eat my dinner out of that girl's ass crack.

slavic girls don't go for half nigger numale faggots

in your dreams you chubby mutt

>slavic girls don't go for half nigger numale faggots

What would Monaco know about women?

she was literally made for serbian cock. also, your nation is jewy shits and its entire economy is based on tourism, which fucks your geopolitical situation very badly.

Croatia has 1000 small islands and plenty of girls like in OP
If you're in neighbourhood come and visit

>8.1% muslim

Been there. Will go again.

I just spent over a months travelling all over Croatia and I loved it. Especially coastline and small ancient towns in hillside. You guys seem to reap the benefit of tourists from all over Europe coming to your beaches as cheaper vacation alternative.

Then however, I accidentally paid 600 kuna (80 euro) for day parking in dubrivnik, therefore fuck you. May you all burn in hell.

>Croatia has 1000 small islands and plenty of girls like in OP
>If you're in neighbourhood come and visit

Thank you, kind Croatian brother. For the record, I'm a big fan of your region.

Want to put my benis insider her desu

How common is the first name Dragan? In Sweden, we use it is a synonym for a dude from Former Yugoslavia.

Can we just stop arguing to who the puddles belong to, please?

>please love me

sorry armando
but i don't listen to half nigger poor faggots

>>importing cars from Portugal
huh?

>literally telling foreigners to come fuck your women
fucking dickless numale

kek I remember this

Eastern-European/Slavic girls are objectively the most beautiful.
Germanic girls being beautiful is a meme only those who haven't been here believe it.
American girls are fat and into nigger cocks.
If a girl dated a minority in my country it would be frowned upon.

It's only Jews and shitskins fearful of white unity pushing the "x is not white" memes, user

t.

I swear I saw the same comment from a Swede yesterday

Queer

without kosovo it's 3.5%, with it it's probably way more than 8%, how did you get that number?

>fucking dickless numale

You are amazingly triggered in a thread that doesn't even concern your "country."

choke on a dick poorfag

sounds like a serbian name
here's ours

>j1 croatians shit up every resort making sub minimum wage
>worse workers than the Uzbeki j1's
>every single one is some swagfag 2012 clone, that looks like a dollar store german

Yea, you guys arent fooling me.

>doesn't concern your country
really tickled my jimmies m8

>1 post by this ID

mjoxhamed looks like he's inbred

4/pol/ is filled with bots that spam same topics/posts every day to kill the discussion
go to 8pol

It was me lol.

We are here forever Fritz.

good times

All I can say is the Croatian football shirt makes girls tits look fucking great

>c-come fuck our women

The amount of attention Croatia is getting on Sup Forums is uncomfortable for me. I don't want it to turn to cringe attention whoring, even tough most of threads about Croatia were made by butthurt balkanniggers.

Quite a nice country desu. Dubrovnik is nice but absolutely packed with fat American tourists. Plitvice Lakes are lovely. Girls are average - better than Anglo girls for sure, but nowhere near as attractive as central European girls.

DAJ ODJEBITE SA TIM SHILLANJEM HRVATSKE JEBALA VAS PAZNJA
>fuck off we're full

Ah ok, a joke here is that all the ex-yugos know that they are the same but pretend otherwise :P

The difference between a dialect and a language is an army and a navy.

Got to switch the flag

>implying they got the 80 iq average without inbreeding

What's with all the Croatia threads lately? Which one of you jews is behind this? What's your endgame?

>Serb claiming Kosovo isn't serbia only when it suits him
Everyone gather round, a truth coming out Serbs mouth

>All I can say is the Croatian football shirt makes girls tits look fucking great

All I can say is that if the beaners flooding my country looked like the jumping bean, I'd probably be a little sympathetic to their self-inflicted problems.

>the feel when you have both Croatian and Serbian in you
>when your great uncle was an Ustase soldier

>butt hurt balkanniggers
you just described yourself you cockless faggot

kek
what the fuck are you talking about, m8. there is no way muslims are 8.1% in serbia or whatever, if you don't count kosovo it's less and if you do it's more.

Just came back from there.

Zagreb was ok, reminded me a lot of Vilnius.

Roads were packed with German, Austrian and Italian cars. My rental car was one of the few driving around with Croatian plates. That would boil my piss.

The problem is you risk becoming a Disneyland for selfie stick waving faggots who do not realise they are still in a Slavic ex-communist country that was at war a mere 20 years ago.

The cruise ships pouring our thousands upon thousands of fat claps into your port towns daily ruin everything.

At least you are better than Bosnia and Montenegro.

People in Montenegro are rude as fuck and desperate to sell tourists anything.

Croatia is my favourite country from that region

Every time I see a Slav thread or a Slav user from a Slav country like thread related I feel sick. Sick because Slavs are subhuman, sick because they make me want to puke when I hear their names see their pictures, annoyed when I see their ugly flags.

Slavs are the epitome of subhumans. Hitler knew best about the Slav menace, literal cockroaches with a simpleton mentality.

These Slavs or slaves like they used to be call are only fit to be used as slave labor or in the process of making soap, scratch that not soap because no one wants to rub the remainder of slavshits on their body - you might catch AIDS.

AIDS is also huge in Slavic countries, it has to do with the weak immunity of Slavs, comparable to chimps and niggers. What else can one say?

Slavs are just worthless, they make me sick, if I had a glock and gave no fuck I would kill every Slavic looking mongrel I find, it's not hard to tell who is and who isn't a Slav. For instance, a Slavic male is usually balding but most males bald in one way or another, Slavic males have that ugly square gopnik face that just begs for getting exterminated. Slavic women are just sex dolls, don't breed with them and they too are easily to spot.

In conclusion, Slavs are below niggers, Slavs are below gypsies and Slavs are below subhuman. Kill em all I say!

>pretend
small cultural differences and thirst for power desu
no resources to fight over, so that's not the cause
I am not saying they aren't pretending, but there is enough hate behind that "pretend" to know that there is some difference.

Or maybe we are so similar that we hate each other?
Whatever it may be I can never say I don't hate Serbs because of what they did during the war.
Putting mines in territories you know you aren't going to win is what a subhuman does. Then those mines usually kill and decapitate children and elderly per usual.

>some of you guys used to call us nonwhite

Do you mean Hitler and the Nazis? Because that is who determined that you are not white.

You got sacked by the Mongols and occupied by the Turks, your blood is muddy. That's a fact.

>, if you don't count kosovo it's less
there we go
Serbs being Serbs
so.... do you count Kosovo or? Do you want to say "Kosovo is Serbia" knowing that you will admit having bunch of mudslimes in your CUNTry?

via autoeuropa dum

>polish technology

the clay is serbian but the people are invaders what's so fucking hard to understand you subhuman numale

Hrvatska is pretty cool. Eh has spotted dogs and doesn't afraid of anything.

the best one is xhitlar tho

what are you trying to say here, you said a bullshit number, and now you're trying to bail? if you want to count kosovo it's bigger than your number, i don't see your point.

Beautiful country man. You deserve all the best

when did these invaders arrive?
:^)

please
mma(macedonian martial arts) is the best

>Eastern-European/Slavic girls are objectively the most beautiful.
This,but germanic girls aren't all ugly. Sure there a ugly ones

>he thinks it matters

Evidently they go for full niggers.

I am trying to say that you're a hypocrite that doesn't want Kosovo as Serbia when you know that it's filled with mudslimes

omg im afraid of this illyrian soldier

Croat- Argentine world domination when?

That looks like an arab

>Matej
>Leon
>Ivano
Damn, really larping for the polish/Talian identity, just like your ancestors who were assblasted ashamed of who they are.

Proud of importing Polish tech, Portuguese cars and exporting shit to Serbia and Bosnia. Wew lad. Just wew...

>muslims are part of Serbian culture since byzantine era
wew, got me there
so, they aren't invaders?

>if i believe these delusions then maybe i'll feel better about having a capital city with a 60% nonwhite population

>implying there is a difference between albanians & arabs

>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology
is this some kind of joke, ante?

This guy comes up to you slaps your gfs ass, wat do?

Top kek that picture

You don't know shit my friend from a ▼60% white country. Croatians are among the most balanced Slavs out there. Basically Slavs done right. Peaceful and good natured, but not to the point where they let you take advantage or step on them. Also, they are fascist/conservative to the core, more in fact than your country will ever be.
They also have extremely high quality pusy.

>leaf
>thinks he can bant
3/10 tdh

are you drinking you stupid faggot
rephrase what you mean so i can laugh more

I'm starting to think there isnt. Albanians and bosnians look like arabs.

>my superior speed will surely make me victorious

>t. pavement ape
Hitler said ruskies that falled for the jew tricks were slavs, somehow the rest were aryans.

OP = jew
Croatia = jews
>pic related
Look how they charge you a 0.5L coke. 35 kuna for a fucking 0.5L coke. Typical jewish tricks.

FUCK CROATIA AND FUCK CROATIAN PEOPLE!

have you listened to based miftari?
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Serbs are Turks tdh
Stop trying to deny it

you should

you can count them if you want to, depends on whether you're looking for % of muslims that serbia has under territory it controls or under territory it should control. either way, it's not 8.1%, you can count kosovo if that's what you're looking for. jesus christ...

>Polish technology